[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I read that Tamzin Merchant (such a silly name) was originally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tamzin-merchant-tudor-dynasty.jpg (67KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tamzin-merchant-tudor-dynasty.jpg
67KB, 540x720px
So I read that Tamzin Merchant (such a silly name) was originally meant to play Daenerys. Do you think she would have done a better job than What's-her-Face? I liked her in the Tudors.
>>
Never seen her act in anything, but I'd guess the median acting talent of all actors is greater than Clarke's, so I'll just say yes.
>>
>>85245554

she's certainly cuter than Clarke. Also, she's usually typecast as naive so it would have been a bit more in tune with book-Daenerys
>>
>>85245574
>certainly cuter than Clarke

She looks like the alien from Splice. Fuck outta here
>>
>>85245574
God forbid they're in tune with the books
>>
File: sg7PAPNe.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sg7PAPNe.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>85245574
>she's certainly cuter than Clarke
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>85245498
>(such a silly name)
Why?
>>
>there's an alternate world where we got to see tamzin's tight ass every season

>we get emilia clarke's
>>
>>85245683

it sounds like an NPC in some rolepalying game that sells you arrows and shit
>>
>>85245498
ayy lmao
>>
>>85245498
Would she have been willing to get her tits and vagoo out for all to see?
>>
>>85245744
One of those games made by Americans that use British names for anything medieval?
>>
>>85245769
I think she was already full nude in Tudors.
>>
>>85245498
Daenerys would have been less of a meme and more of a character. I wouldn't had worked with the GoT fanbase.
>>
>>85245498
she looks like a retard. the only person who should've been cast for daenerys is holly earl
>>
She has the otherworldly beauty of a Targaryen, of course. Clarke got the gig because she can out-schmooze literary anyone.
>>
Probably. Clarke is annoying and chubby.
>>
>>85245498
yeah she's got that otherworldly look to her that targs are meant to have but emilia clarke is undoubtedly hotter.

why did they fire her?
>>
>>85245860
She was underaged while season one and two were in production. So no nudity would have put some problems to the role.
>>
>>85245925
Emilia Clarke let D&D put it wherever they wanted.
>>
>>85246018
>They each got an Eyebrow job.

Lucky buggers.
>>
>>85245498
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
>>
>>85245498
no, they would have directed her just as poorly as they did emilia
>>
>>85245498
She'd still have to deliver those endless 'muh badass' speeches but then again if she did Dany justice they might write more interesting scenes than that in response.
>>
>>85245498
lmao she was terrible in tudors.
and she's ugly af. thank god they recast her
>>
>>85245574
>>85245650

This, fucking lol
>>
>>85245498

>that Gal Gadot forehead

At least she doesn't have mud eyes
>>
>>85245574
>she's certainly cuter than Clarke
rofl
>she's usually typecast as naive so it would have been a bit more in tune with book-Daenerys
well script is written by d&d not grrm. it's not emilia's fault they changed her character.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.