[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why was 6th entry of one of the dullest franchises in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1200x630bb.jpg (64KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
64KB, 420x630px
So why was 6th entry of one of the dullest franchises in history called Half-Blood Prince?
>>
>Harry...I AM THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE

Fucking seriously?
>>
Also all other titles are things first introduced by that book, apart from Half-Blood Prince
>>
>>85244927
what do you mean?
>>
>>85245054
Philosopher's stone, Goblet of Fire, Deathly Hallows and other things first appear in books with eponymous name and only Half-Blood Prince is not new character, but Snape who has been around since book one
>>
Hey, at least it references something actually important, unlike Goblet of Fire.
>>
>>85247027
I still dont know what the goblet of fire is supposed to be
>>
>>85247130
The place where they threw in their names?
That GOBLET of FIRE?
>>
>>85244530
The three pivotal characters were all half-bloods. Was Dumbledore the only really important pure-blood?

>>85247130
It's what they put their names into to enter the tournament.
>>
>>85247174
>>85247187
oh shit yeah, I dont even remember it being a goblet
>>
I have to go back.
>>
>>85247130
DIDYAPUTYOURNAMEINTHAGOBLETOFIREHARRY?
>>
>>85244530
it really is a dull franchise
and emma watson completely ruins it sadly! should have at least hired some half decent actress
>>
>>85247390

Years later and I'm still pissed about that. Gambon is a great actor but a shitty Dumbledore.
>>
>>85247390
Its been about 12 years since I've read the book and I've only watched the movie once when it was released, didnt really care for it. I remember it being a bowl for some reason
>>
>>85247403
She was good when she was younger, late teen emma was fucking garbage trash and still is
>>
File: 41ioHKxOHEL._SY355_.jpg (18KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41ioHKxOHEL._SY355_.jpg
18KB, 355x355px
>>85247462
It was just a bigger version of this
>>
I would much rather have watched the all female school events rather than stupid shitwarts
>>
>>85247554
finding an anime about loli witches must not be difficult, anon.
>>
>>85247591
Yeah but I don't care about anime
>>
HBP was when they tried to cash in on the Twilight hype, by making it more angsty and relationship-focused than the book.
>>
>>85247721

it was also when Hermione lost her loli appeal
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.