[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Begins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xB SIa_xNhE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Autism Begins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBSIa_xNhE

Aerial shot of CIA headquarters..... room filled with people looking at satellite footage..

Black agent: is that....Matt Damon?

agent: No...thats Jason Bourne

Black agent: w-w-what do you mean Jason bourne???

agent: the portal that opened at 1800 indicates that fictional characters are coming to this dimension... and we need to stop them, they are a threat to national security......

black agent: hol up....you tellin me he's really fucking Jason Bourne?!?!?

Suddenly an alarm triggers and we see Bourne taking 5 operatives in the sat feed.... someone off camera tazes him and they capture him.

black agent: this cant be real....

agent: better wake up, this is what we're trained for...memetic warfare...its real buddy and it begins right now.

CUT TO A HOUSE IN THE SUBURBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpeudpjyWS8

Someone is posting Pepe pictures while watching The Mummy 2.....

Mommy: Honey im going out with Robert....

We see a black gentleman in a sports car checking his bling in the mirror.

The figure turns around (Michael Cera).....

Michael: Dont forget the crab legs!!!! and shuuuuuut the door pleaseee!!

Michael keeps typing and posting while the day turns rapidly into night....we see him almost doze off waiting for a (you) in a Mummy thread he made....

SUDDENLY a blue portal opens in the middle of his room......Michael jumps out of his chair and grabs a katana from the wall....

Michael: what the fuck!?!? get back!!! I got a hatori hanzo....

A whip comes out of the portal and grabs the sword breaking it easily against the wall....A boot comes out and Michael says: B-brendan?!?!?
>>
>>85243609
Rick: Nah kid....Rick O'Conell....im here because the world needs your help....

Michael: This cant be happening...what the fuck is going on...ok ok calm down...

Michael: Ok, prove to me that you arent in my head....

Rick takes out the whip and smashes his laptop...

Michael: What the hell man!?!??! Ok you've made your point okokoko

Rick stops as he was about to hit a shelf with action figures...

Michael: Why me? Im not special...I just post memes...

Rick: Thats exactly why we need you...you are one of the best memester we've seen in the galaxy....

Michael: im sorry but I dont understand

Rick: Ok...let me see....think of your favorite meme....

Suddenly Pepe appears on the bed and starts to pee on it...

Michael: OH MY FUCKING GOD

Pepe: say...you gonna stare all day guy? You want a sip?!?!? kekekekek

Rick: Now you see? You are a Creator...most people are replicators but you have original dankness in your soul.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.