[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you lived long enough to see SAW become sci-fi What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: what.jpg (65KB, 860x688px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
65KB, 860x688px
>you lived long enough to see SAW become sci-fi

What are some other times where jumping the shark actually saved a series?
>>
>>85243454
But that's current tech anon. We have robots now too.
>>
>>85243454
> lasers are sci-fi
lol
>>
>>85244045
>lol
why don't you just shut up if you have nothing to say?
>>
>>85244082
Do you also think that video calls are sci-fi lol
>>
>>85244082
lol
>>
>>85243454
These aren't lasers you morons. It's literally a WiFi signal and if he moves his head through the beam it will turn off the WiFi which is connected to the Bluetooth device that is keeping someone else in the room alive. Though if that person dies then the smart device attached to them will send a Snapchat to the police who will raid the saw man's house and die because they don't possess smart phones and apps to see the traps.
>>
>>85244082
lol
>>
>>85244229
Nice one, anon

You deserve a caring woman
>>
First couple SAW's were pretty good and clever to some extent. Since then it has been nothing but mindless LOL GORE shit and this one seems to be pure comedy.
>>
>>85244879
How's the second one?

Asking because I got nothing else to do, I might watch a movie
>>
>>85244955
2nd one is really good. It has that comfy 'random people trapped in one place' tier going on.
>>
>>85245032
That's it, I'm watching it
>>
>>85244955
It's okay. It widens the mythos and does pretty good job connecting the events of the first one to it.
>>
>>85244082
lol take it easy sweetie, no need to get so upset there chunkymonkey
>>
I saw this in the trailer and didn't think anything of it. I don't know if I've just become dumber over the years or just more tolerant of shit that doesn't really make sense or feels out of place in mediocre or badly made films.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.