[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DONUT DONUT MEATBALL >DONUT DONUT MEATBALL DONUT DONUT MEATBALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: DonutDonutMeatball.jpg (241KB, 1114x634px) Image search: [Google]
DonutDonutMeatball.jpg
241KB, 1114x634px
DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
>DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
>DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
>DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
>DONUT DONUT MEATBALL
>>
>>85240425
loooooool
>>
File: donut hole.png (94KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
donut hole.png
94KB, 480x371px
>MEATBALL
That's clearly a DONUT HOLE though.
>>
File: DonutDonutMeatball2.jpg (991KB, 1000x1324px) Image search: [Google]
DonutDonutMeatball2.jpg
991KB, 1000x1324px
Brian Fuller wanted to do a show with a 1970's aesthetic. Hence the 'before TOS' setting. Hence the re-used Ralph McQuarrie Enterprise design.

But then Fuller left when the execs wanted to make an HBO style sex drugs & swearing TV show with JJ Abrams star trek visuals.

Why then, would they keep the old fucking 1970's McQuarrie ship design at all?

Why try to update it with retarded fucking cutouts, ala the USS Vengeance from Into Darkness?

Why does the poster seem to be going for a 1970's aesthetic if they've already fucking abandoned the 1970's aesthetic?

Nothing makes sense and it looks fucking awful.
>>
>>85240425

WTF is that? Is the inside suppose to spin? CBS is going for the fidget spinner demographic.
>>
>>85240425
>the original design is a bit silly, looking like its design would break apart under its own mass
>I know, let's punch a bunch of break-away holes out of the middle of it
>>
>Multi Vector Assault Mode
>Big Donut
>Small Donut
>Meatball
>Croissant
>Hot Dog 1
>Hot Dog 2

Space Kangz might be able to defeat one retarded afterbirth of a ship, but not six.
>>
Trekkies will whine about anything. I hope the show is succesful just to spite them
>>
It is going to be so delicious when this show debuts and is undeniably better than every previous Trek and all of you irrational haters have to eat your words, same as happened with President Trump.
>>
>>85240991
I bet you're the kind of person that actually enjoyed the reboot movies.
>>
>>85240991
It's hidden behind a paywall on the US side and in netflix for the rest of the world. The chances of it being a success is around the same chances of Beyond being a breakout hit.
>>
File: 133637384916.jpg (115KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
133637384916.jpg
115KB, 500x635px
>the further back in the Trek timeline you go, the better the technology gets
I really wish this would die off already
>>
>>85241374
Star Wars did the same thing. It seems to be a big sci-fi mistake. Or maybe it speaks to the incompetence of Americas.
>>
>>85240991

what in the trailer makes you want to watch this turd
>>
>>85241088
The prologue of Star Trek 2009 was pretty good
>>85241321
>popularity/sales == quality
I bet you're the kind of person who likes eating glue
>>
>>85241411
Oh, so you aren't going to watch it? Really? Really? You're not going to watch it? Really? You're going to boycott this Trek and not watch it? Really? Is that what you're going to do? Not watch it? Really?
>>
>>85240611
>But then Fuller left when the execs wanted to make an HBO style sex drugs & swearing TV show with JJ Abrams star trek visuals.
But he left to make a show with sex, drugs and swearing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.