[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wait! Let me just stop you right there. Don't finish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Wait! Let me just stop you right there. Don't finish that sentence, we both know where it's going. You're gonna make fun of me, right? I'm the fat loser, yeah? Yeah well what does that make you? Every day we hear about children killing themselves in droves due to bullying, both online and face to face, and here you are, telling those bullies and murderers that it's OK. Well it's not OK. It's not. People can get hurt. People can die. You think it's funny to hurt people? I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. I know someone abused you and now you abuse others, a weak defence mechanism. But it's a cycle of hate, can't you see that? You got abused, you abuse me, then I abuse someone else. Isn't it time we acted as role models for the world and stopped this petty behaviour? Can't we start acting with humanity instead of inhumanity? Don't you think it's such a short existence we all have in this life, and any moment spent with hatred or malice is not just wasted, but stolen, stolen time from the time that could have been spent being a better human being?
>>
And then someone does a witty wisecrack, trivializing everything you just said.
We'll never win.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.