[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since now Dunkirk is a smash hit and he's getting praise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Since now Dunkirk is a smash hit and he's getting praise for his performance what is next in his career?
>>
hopefully he's the next lead singer of linkin park
>>
He said he was done.
>>
>>85237823
Really?
>>
File: harry.jpg (148KB, 814x1222px) Image search: [Google]
harry.jpg
148KB, 814x1222px
Want to know what's sad?

He has a really badly receding hairline, at only 23. He's not going to make it out of his 20's with a full head of hair. Worse than Cavill and Nolan combined.

His career is doomed.

Also, you have to be a moron to think Harry Styles auditioned for this role. He has no desire to be an actor. Warner Bros paid him a SHIT TON of cash to do some acting lessons and play a minor role in Dunkirk. He was then used in all of the marketing.

Just type 'Dunkirk' into twitter and look at the massive fandom this guy has. Everything that was released about the movie circulated social media because of his fanbase.
>>
>>85238057
Maybe with a shaved head he'll finally look like a man.
>>
>>85238057
damn
it's gotten really bad real fast.
>>
>>85238057
britbong genes

if hes smart he'll get expensive hairplugs
>>
>>85237786
Sitting on my dick
>>
>>85238292
At 23? Won't help too much. Look at Ed Sheeran. Dude has a big FUT scar, like where they take a big strip of skin, on the back of his head. And the dude is still doing the combforward at only 26.

Hair transplants are wonderful, if you don't have really bad early onset mpb which I'm afraid Harry has. He'll never be bald though. He's get a good wig and deny anything.
>>
>>85237786
Bringing rock music and non capeshit back to the mainstream. Who'd have thought
>>
>>85238816
ed sheeran is ginger with thin, awful hair

harry has thick hair all along the sides, it would look fine after a transplant.
>>
His solo album was pretty great desu
>>
File: matthew.jpg (46KB, 473x304px) Image search: [Google]
matthew.jpg
46KB, 473x304px
>>85238816
there are lot of perfectly fine hair transplants, the technology has grown now and I'm sure hollywood has some excellent surgeons that he can afford
>>
>>85238899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE-3ZwoxWQE
kino desu
>>
>>85238816
His situation is nearly ideal for hair transplants. Not comparable to Sheeran at all.
>>
File: hairlet.jpg (337KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
hairlet.jpg
337KB, 500x750px
>>85238885
Sure, keep telling that to yourself, hairlet
>>
>>85238971
how so?
>>85238941
That's impressive. Although it is thin. He has a YouTube channel. It's real. It's him at home and his hair is thin as fuck. Even if you get a HT, you still need to do something about the other hair falling out. This is him at the Oscars. He is wearing a shit ton of concealers like Toppik.
>>
>>85237786
Releasing that gay sex tape
>>
>>85239493
your image just sort of proves my point, he has thin awful hair so transplants didn't do much.

Nobody notices though. Only an insecure receding/balding person would pay this much attention to such things. Looks like you've got some growing up to do.
>>
>OP asks about Harry's acting career
>Full thread of fags talking about his hair

>>85239664
My nigga.
>>
>>85238057
Niqqa when youre that rich/famous/handsome its doesnt matter if u have shit hair genes. This niqqa could get his nose chopped off and hed still get loads of pussy
>>
>>85237786
Why is he dressed as ace Ventura?
>>
>>85239533
Nigga just how obsessed are you with other dude's hairlines.
>>
>>85239694
that was my fucking point, idiot. Even a HT doesnt do shit if you start balding in your early 20s. You're bound for baldness.
>>
File: IMG_8292.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8292.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85240845
Asking for a friend, but what if you start in your 10's
>>
>>85238057
good for him desu.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.