[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey murr! Go steal that girls panties! Was anyone else a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1500074294832.gif (1023KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500074294832.gif
1023KB, 250x250px
>hey murr! Go steal that girls panties!

Was anyone else a bit creeped out at how murr seemed so eager to do it?
>>
>>85233100
I thought that episode they did at the Cincinnati Zoo went too far.

>Murr, throw that kid in with the gorilla.

I'm surprised the show didn't get canceled after all the backlash they got.
>>
I was more concerned when they had Murr wank into the coffee machine
>>
File: 1499846467246.png (625KB, 823x460px) Image search: [Google]
1499846467246.png
625KB, 823x460px
Best joker coming through
>>
>Q: For Murr's punishment he will be posing as a prisoner
>Sal: But what Murr doesn't know is that we paid a notorious gang to assault him in the bathroom
>Joe: Looks like Murr is going to get a handful
>all three start laughing, Q pats Sal's shoulder while Joe holds his eyes in place so they don't pop out
>Sal: Only the security guard is in on the joke
>Murr points at his prison uniform
>Murr: What is this? I look like a real prisoner right now! ahaha
>Joe: More like a real janitor
>Sal, Joe and Q laugh, Q has started slapping the table and Sal falls backwards crippling the crew girl who was standing behind him, Joe searches on the floor for his left eye
>Sal: Murr go into the bathroom
>Murr enters the bathroom
>Murr: What kind of bathroom is this it's only showers in here
>Q: yeah why don't you turn one on buddy
>Murr attempts to turn on the shower
>Q: no the one and the end of the hall
>Murr turns the shower on
>Joe: Murr theres a bar of soap taped to the showerhead. Grab it
>Murr takes the soap and holds it puzzled
>Sal: Hey Murr, turn around!
>Murr turns to realize that four prisoners have entered the room
>Joe: DONT DROP THE SOAP
>the three once again erupt into laughter. Sal has once again fallen backwards this time fatally wounding the crew girl on the floor. Q has now hit his own head on the table so hard he is bleeding. Joe's eyes are empty holes.
>the four men surround murr
>Joe: Murr....DROP THE SOAP
>screams from murr can now be heard coming through the screen. all three are now hysterical with laughter. Joe is fumbling for round objects to place in his eye sockets. Sal has begun to feed on the crew girl while Q asks for her number
>>
>>85233546
You forgot to go into great detail about the assault. Keep me posted.
>>
>>85233546
>while Q asks for her number

Dead or not, Q will get that number
>>
>>85233546
>read it all in their voices and laughs
Is this the only fucking successful show on TruTv?It literally plays nonstop.
>>
>>85235256
carbinaro effect gets a lot of playtime, everyone i know over 30 loves that show
>>
>>85235298
>carbinaro
He's a cutiepie.
>>
>>85235426
he has the millennial could-be-a-twink-but-might-be-straight look down to a science
>>
>>85233100
>What Joe doesn't know, is that the spray bottle isn't really filled with water, it's actually hydrofluoric acid
>>
>>85233546
Lost XD
>>
>What Q doesn't know is the thing behind the curtain that he has his hand inside of is Joe's child.
>>
>>85233100
>Hey Murr, call this guy a nigger
>>
>>85237190
Original
>>
File: q.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>the one where they subject Q to sexual torture for hours on end

That one felt kind of mean.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.