[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank 'em, lads. 1. Hot Fuzz 2. Shaun of the Dead 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cornetto-trilogy.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cornetto-trilogy.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
Rank 'em, lads.
1. Hot Fuzz
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. The World's End
>>
>>85224094
Shaun > HF >>>>> TWE

Shaun makes me laugh and cry at the some time, such a good movie.
>>
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
File: AYUP.png (31KB, 154x211px) Image search: [Google]
AYUP.png
31KB, 154x211px
>>85225381
(you)
>>
>>85225347
same Shaun is my favorite as well
>>
>>85225381
I have never set foot in America
>>
>>85224094
Hot Fuzz>Shaun of the Dead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TWE
>>
>>85224094
HF > Shaun >> TWE

TWE was a damn shame. Had a couple of good moments, but was not even close to the others.
>>
>>85225381
this
>>
>>85225381
>the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in Britain
That's just not true is it.
source: Live in Britain
>>
Hot Fuzz 8/10
Shaun 6.5/10
The Worlds End haven't seen/10
>>
>>85224094
1. shit
2. shit
3. shit

>>85225381
No, they're considered faggot garbage here as well, all the moreso due to the faggoty accents of the queer actors.

>>85225521
Nor shall you, you filthy Arab.
>>
>>85225381
Look its the megautist who shits on every thread woth his pastas and memes. Also known as the 4chan detective.
>>
>>85225979
t. ireland
>>
>>85226045
Going to stop me, Cletus?
>>
The world's end is underrated.
>>
File: 1495667181883.jpg (55KB, 524x605px) Image search: [Google]
1495667181883.jpg
55KB, 524x605px
>>85225381
>viced-versa
>>
>>85225347
Eternal Fpbp
>>
>>85224094
You already did
HF and Shaun are close though
TWE is good, but not as great as those two
>>
>>85224094

Shaun
Fuzz
End
>>
Hot Fuzz is easily the best one and it's not even close imo.

Shaun is good, but it's very much a zombie movie, which I don't much care for. Hot Fuzz rides the line between being sinister and funny perfectly and the murder mystery angle is much more appealing. World's End is pretty much the weakest all around but having it be more sentimental fits the final movie I think.
>>
>>85226559

Murder mystery is for plebs. Shaun of the dead is much more focused and has more interesting characters. Hot fuzz is kind of awkward and doesn't but it's story beats as well.
>>
>>85224094
Why do people love shaun so much? It's hijinks from start to finish. Hot Fuzz has a unique twist with more fleshed out characters.
>The chemistry between two brit bros.
>The subtle old hag joke.
>The character arc of a cop learning to use the most of the little resources he has.
>The creative eye popping action
>The unique cast of characters.
>The comfy rural britain backtrop.
Hot Fuzz is superior
>>
>>85225979

Simon Pegg is annoying, not funny.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.