[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Force Awakens was everything I ever dreamed of. I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1492942961530.jpg (95KB, 586x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492942961530.jpg
95KB, 586x676px
>The Force Awakens was everything I ever dreamed of. I can die happy now.

What did he mean by this?
>>
daily reminder: he is a hack fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
>>
>>85223710

He was probably drunk when he said it.
>>
The internet was literally a mistake. /tv/ is just as pleb as is letterboxd
>>
>>85223764
disney shill pls go
>>
>>85223710
Get some real friends
>>
>>85223764

Stop posting your garbage video it's literally worse than SaganFan1983's videos you butthurt autist.
>>
>>85225560

You mean besides RLM?
>>
>>85225772
Len?
>>
https://youtu.be/ERDqOiMHjGI
>>
>Awaiting the "he's the problem now" pasta
>>
>>85225402
have you even seen it? its completely anti disney, retard
>>85225581
try harder, its actually a great video
>>
Reminder that they all loved it and praised it to no end and there is no reason to single out any of them
>>
>>85223710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

RedditLetterMedia BTFO
>>
>>85223764
Not even shitposting but this was great.
>>
>>85225581
Keep crying bitch nigga.
>>
>>85223764
I don't get the hate. Besides a few segments that drug, this was fine as both parody AND criticism
>>
Rogue One was better. Yes, the characters were forgettable, but the plot was far more interesting.
>>
File: Mike the cuck.png (273KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
Mike the cuck.png
273KB, 400x463px
>>85227840
>>85227923
Samefag
>>
>>85228017
No it's shit because of its overreliance on callbacks and references. But it's okay when TFA does the exact same thing.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (72KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
72KB, 543x960px
>>85228017
No, it wasn't. Both films are trash
>>
Listen brothers . . .

The earth is not a ball to which we are glued by the mystical force of "gravity", no.

The earth is flat, just as the ancient peoples believed. Heaven is above you, hell is below you.

The devil first spread the idea of a ball earth revolving around a ball sun in the ancient Babylonian and Egyptian mystery schools. These teachings were passed down to Pythagoras. They were handed down the ages to the occult mystery schools of the European Renaissance, who adopted them as their own. Then the occultists Copernicus, Kepler, Bruno, Newton, published the idea and started the "Copernican revolution".

The ancient Hermetic principle is "As Above, So Below". This has many applications. One of them is this: what people believe about the heavens above them, well determine what they believe about the earth below them. In other words, how they interpret the sky will correspond with how they interpret their own lives. Our materialist society would be impossible without a materialist cosmology to justify it. A mechanistic Newtonian cosmology justifies a mechanistic view of human life, a mechanistic politics, sociology, and economics. It sounds like a joke, but the idea that the stars are giant balls of gas reflects the modern obsession with fossil fuels / material goods in general. Copernicus wasn't going for a mechanistic religion, by the way; he was a Pythagorean and Heliolator, and hoped that the belief that the sun was at the center of the universe would usher in a return to a sun-worshipping priesthood like those of ancient societies.

The reason why the Devil spreads the idea of the ball earth is that it totally overturns mans relationship to the world. Instead of man being a spiritual being with heaven above him and hell below him; instead he stands on a ball where there are infinitely many ups and downs, where heaven isn't "above" but only "outside" the earth - moral and epistemological relativism, infinitely many points of view.
>>
https://youtu.be/dcsInsjeAvw
>>
>>85227800

I wish I could share these to a wider audience, but he makes too many Jew jokes.
>>
>>85223710
They were paid off
Look at GotG2 and Wonder Womyn reviews
>>
>>85228676
delet
>>
>>85223764
only beta cucks will dislike this video.
>>
File: 1498052619360.jpg (91KB, 1500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498052619360.jpg
91KB, 1500x498px
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.