[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First of all, i'm not a fucking /pol/tard and i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 53069932.png (475KB, 741x415px) Image search: [Google]
53069932.png
475KB, 741x415px
First of all, i'm not a fucking /pol/tard and i don't sperg about MUH SJW or WE xD shit on this board, but what happens to this show is LITERALLY, by all means of the word, Social Justice Bullshit
Remember the last season, where a black guy became the victim of the knockout game? For people who are not familiar with that: Black teenagers started and are by far the biggest majority in the "knock-out game". The "rules" are that you sucker punch a random white person and film it. It's a fact that these crimes are done 99% by black people. Yet, in season 6 a black guy was hit by a bunch of white frat duded. Made you think? Not yet? Oh boy, you will love Season 7
>It was later confirmed that the season would be set in the aftermath of the presidential election, with the first episode taking place on Election Night.[4][9] Murphy explained it will be about "the fallout of that night, which to many people, from all sides of the camps is a horror story."[5] He also revealed the season will not feature Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, stating "Horror Story is always about allegory, so the election is allegory."[5] In April 2017, Murphy confirmed that archive footage of the election night is going to be used in the season premiere.[17]
Also just in: Starring LENA FUCKING DUNHAM
You can't make this shit up
>>
There has never been a good ending to any of the season for this. That is enough reason to stay away from it.
>>
This unironically sounds great.
I'm going to watch it.
>>
>>85218935
Faggot.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.