[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did it bother anyone else they never really establish the Bat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 46

Did it bother anyone else they never really establish the Bat Signal in Batman v Superman? It's common knowledge, yes, but from a story telling perspective you should establish it anyway.

We have the scene in the police station in the ultimate edition with the newspaper comic of a police office holding the signal like a baseball bat. The scene where Superman tells Batman to bury the Bat. And in the end of the movie where Batman uses it to indicate where he is for the battle.

We're getting it in Justice League where Gordon uses it to contact Batman, establishing Gordon uses it to work with Batman. But that's after Batman v Superman.
>>
>>85204850
>Did it bother anyone else they never really establish the Bat Signal in Batman v Superman?
No. I don't have the 'tism.
>>
It doesn't need to be established.

Police have batsignal.

use batsignal to call Batman for help.

Batman come save day.

Unga.
>>
What a stupid complaint
>>
>>85204850
Why? Everyone and their brother knows what the batsignal is for and how it used.
>>
What happens when there's a clear night? Or an emergency by day?
>>
>>85204956
>from a story telling perspective you should establish it anyway.
Even if we know, you should at least explain a part of a story you're using. It is basic story telling regardless
>>
>>85204991

Bats only come out at night, stupid.
>>
>>85204991
Batman operates at night, unless it's super duper important, then he'll use Bruce Wayne to his advantage.
>>
>>85205013
>>85204850

Okay exactly how would YOU want it to be established in the movie?
>>
Even if you're not aware of the concept of Bat-Signal, the signal still works in the movie because it is used by Batman to call out for Superman and taunt him. So if you're unaware of the concept it just seems that the signal was something Batman came up with to be an asshole to Superman.
>>
>>85205044
Flashback, work it into the prologue, have a character talk about how the police use it. Like those police officers during Batman's introduction where he saves the trafficked women
>>
>>85205059
Suppose so
>>
>>85205113

The Ultimate Edition at least pointed out that Batman had just come back after years of inactivity and that the signal wasn't being used anymore.
>>
>>85205113

Great more Batman shit clogging up an already Batman heavy movie, they can take out the Lois/clark bath scene, clark arguing with Perry, in fact just take out everything except when Doomsday kills Superman.

Fuck you, the batsignal is eternal and doesn't need to be explained.
>>
>>85205193

>The Ultimate Edition at least pointed out that Batman had just come back after years of inactivity and that the signal wasn't being used anymore.

No, the scene with clark and the old guy definitely feels more like Batman has continued to operate but because his tactics have become more cruel and violent the GCPD straight up decided to retire the Batsignal and distance themselves from him, even the satire cartoon paints a picture of "wow GCPD can't do anything without the Batman."
>>
>>85205193
You could take him having just come back and that newspaper comic as implication he used to work with the police
>>
>Alright, we have a situation we can't handle
>Better ask for help from the mad vigilante who likes miniguns
>Also, let's do so by pointing a giant light into the sky so the whole city knows!
>>
>>85205113
Superman mentioned it the first time
>next time you see that bat-signal in the sky, ignore it
so what are you complaining about?
>>
>>85205268

The signal is there to scare the criminals. It's like burning crosses for niggers.
>>
>>85205268
>Better ask for help from the mad vigilante who likes miniguns
He only murdered between the Metropolis incident and Superman's death.
Also good job using a criticism people have made for literal decades
>>
>>85205310
Jesus Christ
>>
>>85205255

The man said Batman had come back, though.
>>
>>85205208
>they can take out the Lois/clark bath scene
But almost seeing Amy Adams' tits is the only thing this movie has going for it.
>>
Is there a non meme answer for why Superman said martha instead of mom?
>>
>>85205333

But it is the truth. When criminals see the batsignal lit in the sky they know Batman is on the prowl and get more cautious. It helps bring the crime activity down.
>>
>>85205416

He knew Batman wouldn't care about saving his mother, since he had already shit talked Superman's alien parents before. But by giving a specific name, a human name, maybe that could appeal to his sense of vigilantism.
>>
>>85205418
Talking about the burning crosses
>>
>>85204850
So THIS is what you have a problem with not being established in the movie?
Fuck character motivations... Where did this light come from?
>>
>>85205416
he needed to give him a name so he would know who he was talking about. he tried to give the full name but bat of murder was crushing his windpipe
>>
>>85205416
>Is there a non meme answer for why Superman said martha instead of mom?
The script was written in crayon.
>>
>>85205446
Was going to say this
>>
>>85205452

The character motivations were clearly established.
>>
I didn't watch this when it dropped but was the consensus here for the fight scene? I liked it and thought all the action was pretty good.
>>
>>85205537
Actually this, Ultimate Edition helps as it gives Superman more of a reason to hate Batman
>>
>>85205416
non-meme answer? ok here: film doesn't need to be entirely logically sound. Nitpicking what you identify as logical or rational absurdities at the expense of overlooking the film's messages, emotional or otherwise, is a waste of time. If you have a problem with the internal logic of this movie then maybe you shouldn't choose to watch movies where grown men run around in capes and superman's disguise is a pair of glasses
>>
>>85205013
>It is basic story telling regardless
No, it isn't. BvS used cultural history to it's advantage. No one gives a shit about the why of the bat signal because it's already taken for granted.
>>
>>85205599

I agree with your sentiment but it didn't hurt my enjoyment of the movie at all, it was a bit odd though but the other anons answers make sense.
>>
>>85205446
>>85205416
Y'know, I hate the Martha meme. Wish Snyder would have had him say mom
>>
>>85205632
ok I'm sorry it's just so, many other people (low intelligence people, frankly) use that scene as the crux of their argument for why it's a bad movie
>>
I would think anyone watching this movie has at least some inclination of the backstory regarding these 20th century icons. People who go in saying BvS is bad without even knowing anything about the characters is a faggot and a retard.
>>
>>85204850
That's not even a fucking bat. looks like a kike.
>>
>>85205686
Feel like it's either memeing, bias, or thinking they were going into a fun comic book movie.
>>
File: Centipedes in my vagina.jpg (64KB, 427x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Centipedes in my vagina.jpg
64KB, 427x1062px
>>85205447
>Racial humor on 4chan? It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>85204918
But Batman is the villain in this film. The cops wouldn't have a batsignal in this show.
>>
>>85205784
It's called banter. Most people here are not trully racist. I'm a fag and I call people faggot all the time here and I get called a fag too. It's all cool.
>>
>>85205869
>show
>>
>>85205869
You're xonfusing Marvel and DC.

DC are movies, the main part is a trilogy with a few spin-offs. Marvel are a series of tv movies more similar to a long-running show than a proper film.
>>
>>85204850
BvS isn't really a Batman movie, its more like a MOS2 + Wonder Woman and Batman and the emails. The movie is already bloated enough don't need to see another minute or two of establishing the bat signal
>>
>>85205894
It's below a flick
>>
>>85205873
>Most people here are not trully racist. I

LOL
>>
>>85204850
How did everyone come to hate the idea of Batman having a sidekick?
>>
>>85206009
I'm not. Where is your white god now, nigger?
>>
>>85206071
Thought Robin clashed/Don't like kids
>>
>>85205873
eh...
>>
>>85206071
???

He had on in BvS. They showed his costume. Even Nolan had a Robin in the last movie doing Tim Drake-style Robin shit (out of costume though).
>>
>>85206116
Actually think it's pretty cool Batman's family of characters are already pre-established, and it kinda works. Nightwing could be in Bludhaven and as such not commonly interacting with him. Plus, there could be some shit between them Seeing how they're planning a Batgirl movie, she may not even be Batgirl at this point and it'll be an origin story. And they could do a Red Hood movie and explain the suit in BvS
>>
File: 1463725140276.jpg (231KB, 2048x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1463725140276.jpg
231KB, 2048x1137px
>>85205416
Here's some food for thought: After Lois arrives to explain the situation to Bruce, Clark before taking off says "my mother needs me" when Bruce responds with "I'll make you a promise: Martha won't die tonight". Look at Clark's expression after hearing that, he has kind of a puzzled look on his face.

I think MARTHA was just Bruce hearing what he wanted to hear. Clark really was saying "save my mother!" At least, that's my theory. Remember, a big theme of the movie is perception versus reality.
>>
>>85206958
Nice theory
>>
>>85206958
Superman doesn't know that Batman knows who he is.

Saying "Save mom" wouldn't help, because as far as Batman is aware Supermans mom is on an alien planet.

He tries to say "Save Martha Kent" but only gets the Martha bit out, because that lets Batman know exactly who needs saving.

His surprise/puzzled look is because Batman obviously knows that his mother is Martha, despite the fact Superman tried to hide this.
>>
>>85206958
>>85207444
after more than a year this film is still being discussed. what kind of film have you created Snyder?
>>
>>85207486
It's being discussed because people are too stupid to grasp even the most basic of concepts within the film.

The film doesn't even try to be subtle, and yet so many people missed key parts of it and then go on to ask stupid fucking questions.
>>
>>85205145
>>85205059
Also Superman directly told him to screw off if they ever used it again. It was his way of calling Superman out.
>>
>>85207521
Like this thread!
>>
>>85207564
Exactly.
>>
File: angry_face_by_xela263-d6ndomf.png (43KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
angry_face_by_xela263-d6ndomf.png
43KB, 200x200px
>>85204850
>establishing the bat signal decades after batman has been a thing
Are you serious?

Also can someone explain to me why normies like this pic related? I just watched his """critique""" of suicide squad, one of the easiest movies to critique and I was baffled by how he fucked up, fuck he even managed to make wrong arguments about the movie. He even had the audacity to call the movie's soundtrack shitty.
>>
>>85207444
>>85206958
You're both idiots.

>Marthas his mothers name!
Lois lane literally tells Batman this, so why would she be saying that if Superman hadn't said "Save martha"
>>
>>85205013
>It is basic story telling regardless
Absolutely not, things that are common knowledge MIGHT be established if it helps the movie, but they don't NEED to.
>>
>>85205416
He was throwing a Hail Mary in the hope that Bruce would feel obligated to save an innocent life. He was essentially accepting fate but begging Bruce to track her down.
>>
>Superman flat out calls Batman Bruce
>Batman has no reaction
>we don't see when Superman figures it out
This movie blows
>>
>>85207812
x ray vision dude
>>
>>85205416
Yes. Batman doesn't know who Supermans mom is, and Superman is about to die at Batmans hand.
>Save mom, their going to kill her
>Dies
>Huh, I wonder who his mom was

He only knows that it's Supermans mom's name after Lois turns up and tells him, before that it's just someone who Superman wants him to save
>>
>>85207812
Literally hears him talking to Alfred during Lex's event. Also x-ray. It assumes you're not an idiot and can put two and two together
>>
>>85205416
Because he was trying to make batman save a civilian, regardless if he were killed, if he said "save my mom" batman would have no clue to where begin the investigation.
>>
>>85207731
I wish you actually got to hear more then 30 seconds of the clown theme. What a fucking waste.

With lyrics https://youtu.be/4qzmd2_1oLs
Without lyrics
https://youtu.be/oz0zGToKyq0
>>
>>85207731
If they got rid of the damaged tattoo I would love Joker's design. Or at least film Ayer's explanation of Batman broke Joker's face for killing Jason Todd, and he got the tattoo to symbolize it. Wouldn't even be that much of a hassle, film snippets like the rest of the flashbacks
>>
Stop shilling this damn movie.
>>
>>85207950
Yeah but you get to hear this on the most fitting scenes.
>>
>>85208055
Yeah but that fucking retarded youtuber criticized even the acting, fighting scenes and for god's sake even the special effects, is this kind of stupidity that entertains the masses nowadays? How can you dedicate your life to a subject and come out wrong so many times in the span of 20 minutes?
>>
>>85208060
>Thread is voicing a criticism about BvS
>Shilling
>>
>>85205013
No need when every kid and their grandfather knows about it
>>
>>85207916
I feel like this movie simply asked too much from the audience, 90% of the complains are about the movie not chewing, digesting and puking the information down the throat of the audience like most other movies do.

What, superman didn't saw a bomb inside a chair that Lex Luthor designed, well must be a plot hole, no way Lex would use a material that's safe from his x-ray vision.
>>
>>85205537
Mmmmmmm boys
>>
>>85204850

There will be flashbacks in The Batman movie where they show the origin of Bat Signal.

So take it easy. You will get it.
>>
>>85208119
>is this kind of stupidity that entertains the masses nowadays?
You should see the normie stuff that's most popular on youtube. It's like the vast majority of people have shit taste and can't think for themselves.
>>
>>85208129
This thread isn't crapping on your movie though it's defending it post after post. It's a common tactic you people do. You make an OP that's inflammatory just so you have an excuse to feverishly suck a movie's dick for a hundred posts after so I'll say it again stop shilling capeshit.
>>
>>85204850
Why the fuck would they have to establish it? Everybody knows what it is and what it does.

Why the fuck would you want MORE needless origin story garbage in capeshit, especially when it's capeshit that literally everybody in the first world knows about?
>>
>>85208220
>Disagreeing with an obviously unwarranted complain is shilling
By your logic any thread about Spiderman 2 is also shilling.
>>
>>85208176
>Lead wheelchair
Nothing suspicious here.
>>
>>85208278
You're not qualified to talk about logic.
>>
>>85208176
Watched the movie, first try, got everything about the movie and didn't understand people's complaints. And I was just basically paying attention.
>>
File: other_new_image_of_t.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
other_new_image_of_t.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>>85207950
>tfw no murderous clown gf
>>
>>85208286
Superman has to focus to NOT use x-ray vision all the time, so when he entered the area he had no reason to try to use it on everything.

Of course he in fact had, because that's logically a perfect place to attack him, but it's part of his character not expecting this kind of plan before he met Luthor.
>>
>>85208329
Not an argument dipshit.
>>
>>85208220
Ok cool story
>>
>>85208220
>"reeeeee people aren't agreeing with my shitty opinion delet this"
>>
>>85207444
Superman literally calls Batman "Bruce" at the beginning of the fight. He heard Bruce talking to Alfred at Luthor's gala, and tried to follow him. Probably boned up on Bruce's personal history and the history of the Batman in Gotham, put two and two together, and figured saying "Save Martha" instead of "Save my mother" would have struck a more personal chord with Bruce. Clark would have probably explained who Martha was if Bruce hadn't been crushing his neck and holding a spear to his face.
>>
>>85208556
>Probably boned up on Bruce's personal history and the history of the Batman in Gotham, put two and two together, and figured saying "Save Martha" instead of "Save my mother" would have struck a more personal chord with Bruce.
That's actually a good idea, wouldn't have thought of that
>>
File: I'm impressed.gif (406KB, 107x122px) Image search: [Google]
I'm impressed.gif
406KB, 107x122px
>>85208556
Not him but I legit hadn't thought about this, this is why I like the DC movies every time I watch it I learn something new.

Just the other day I was watching Man of Steel and realized why Jor El didn't even try to save anyone from krypton, because it's legitimately coded into their genes to work FOR krypton, if anyone had been saved said person would be forced to do a similar plan of Zod.
>>
>>85208055
Same. The design isn't bad at all, but the DAMAGED tattoo has to go.
>>
>>85208654
Zack Snyder's stuff is admittedly pretty dense
>>
>>85208176

>What, superman didn't saw a bomb inside a chair that Lex Luthor designed, well must be a plot hole, no way Lex would use a material that's safe from his x-ray vision.

The most important thing about that scene is that Superman was purposely ignoring the wheelchair dude out of shame and guilt. You can see in the acting that Superman look pained when passing the guy and avert his eyes. He later admits guiltily to Lois that he simple wasn't looking for the bomb, implying he didn't wanted to face the guy.

This because in the movie Superman is trying to dodge the fact that he feels culpable (even if he knows he's mostly innocent) for the destruction of Metropolis, the African massacre and whatever else the media is trying to pin on him. This is shown when he says to Lois that he doesn't care about what the people say about him when in every scene he's glued to the TV hunting for news about him.
>>
>>85209832
>This is shown when he says to Lois that he doesn't care about what the people say about him when in every scene he's glued to the TV hunting for news about him.
Nice bit of show don't tell
>>
>>85209832

Not to mention that Superman eventually is affected by all the talks in the media and the congress about him being more of a problem than a solution, when he confides with his mom and eventually Lois. He start to buy what the media is feeding him.

Then in the end all his dodging and struggling with his inner guilt is turned physical when Zod comes back as a monster to face him. His sin during the Metropolis attack comes back to haunt him. It's only then that he finally makes peace with his guilt and role as a hero readying himself to face the consequences of his action and accepting that he does indeed have a role to perform in the world.
>>
>>85204850
This bat sign looks like the panties of a thick woman
>>
File: whoa 7.jpg (20KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
whoa 7.jpg
20KB, 400x353px
>>85209832
>This because in the movie Superman is trying to dodge the fact that he feels culpable (even if he knows he's mostly innocent) for the destruction of Metropolis, the African massacre and whatever else the media is trying to pin on him. This is shown when he says to Lois that he doesn't care about what the people say about him when in every scene he's glued to the TV hunting for news about him.
Yet again my mind has been blown on this thread, how many fucking layers there are on Snyder's movies?
>>
>>85210082
>thicc signal for the thiccest batman
>>
>>85204918
They even teased it in a creative newspaper cartoon. A cop wielding a stylized baseball bat that resembles the signal's beam.
>>
File: Racist-Baby.jpg (85KB, 618x819px) Image search: [Google]
Racist-Baby.jpg
85KB, 618x819px
>>85206075
If you're white it's axiomatic that you're racist.
>>
>>85209948

>Nice bit of show don't tell

That's the biggest crime of the movie. People accustomed with blockbusters, specially capeshit blockbusters simple weren't ready to work out these kind of scenes to piece what's going on with the characters. The fact that Superman doesn't expose whatever he really feels at all times and even go beyond to lie to his confident just confused the heck out of people.

BvS pretty much have all the characters lying (by telling half-truths) to others and even themselves about what they really feel. This isn't even something done subtly, since one of the main themes of the movie is how the truth can be twisted any way you want to fit your needs/bias, with the government being led by fabricated stories because it can get them what they want and the media only reporting on what is hot at the moment. Then in the end all characters are made to face the truths they had been dodging and twisting throughout: Superman, Batman, Lex Luthor, even Wonder Woman.

But the movie show all of this through the use of allusions to other unrelated scenes, call-backs to earlier scenes, characters saying one thing and doing another, and so on. The movie force you to puzzle it together. And man... people just wanted to see Superman and Batman throwing down.
>>
>>85208556
Personally, I think we were just hearing what Bruce heard, and Bruce heard exactly what he needed to hear to stop himself. Once Lois is there, Clark actually says "My mother needs me," and Bruce replies, "Wait, I'll make you a promise - Martha won't die tonight."

I think we'll get a punchline to this in Justice League.
>>
>>85204850
>It's common knowledge
this movie relied on this way too much.
>>
>>85210543
>>85206958
Don't need to repeat yourself
>>
>>85210091

The main reason why Superman went after Batman is because of how affected he was about everything people where saying about him, with him feeling frustrated about the media constantly talking smack about him everywhere (the things they accuse him which he's innocent of, the complaints that he doesn't have check and balances when he tries to work within parameters, the ruminations if he's doing more harm than good with his actions) when right next town you've Batman terrorizing and branding people left and right without any repercussions and nobody talks about it or give any care to it. Even his own newspaper. So that made him frustrated and angry. That right in the other town was a guy doing everything people were persecuting him for and nobody seemed to care.
>>
>>85210578
Oh bullshit. Who's Alfred? How can we possibly know he's been Bruce's guardian and servant his entire life, a former military man, and a bit of a badass in his own right unless we get a three-part prequel of his life first?

The audience knows these fucking characters.
>>
>>85210589
Nah different guy. I should have read the whole thread first.
>>
>>85207738
Lois only arrived in time to hear Bruce saying it, not Clark.
>>
>>85204850
it bothered me a bit, though i'ts been established many times since coming to film it still quite nice to have it in every iteration
i also think that it wasnt really "used" or that he didnt care about it in BvS because he's at his "worse" due to robin dyeing and obsessed with superman

i think him lighting the signal is mainly that batman display homage to his past and also bruce calling batman for help for his meating with superman, (homage because it not being used before him actually confronting superman; which confrontation could be considered both his furthest down the rabbit whole and the turning point)
>>85204918
r****t leave
>>
>>85204850

If there's one thing a nearly three hour movie needs is more scene of pointless exposition to explain something 90 percent of the audience already understands.
>>
File: amazed skelleton.jpg (8KB, 143x200px) Image search: [Google]
amazed skelleton.jpg
8KB, 143x200px
>>85210603
Wait it's like a spin on the Cain's story on the bible?
HOOOOOOOOLY SHIT this is amazing. I'm going to watch this movie again today, anything else I should look out for?
>>
>>85210420
Totally agree. What's worse is they complain even after the characters more or less spell out their motivation.
>>
>>85210420
BvS is a great movie and it legitimately pisses me off it boils down to "MARTHAH!" for some people
>>
>>85210793
Batman was really at his worse, people who know the comics understand that the single reason why batman didn't die while trying to kill Joker after he killed Robin was because Superman pulled him out of it. Superman was a close friend to Bruce, he simply wasn't there when Robin died, not on this universe, then after feeling impotent because of this, he has to feel impotent again thanks to the Zod fight.

That would be enough to snap anyone's sanity.
>>
>>85210793
or symbolism for individuality and "to get something done you should do it you're self"
or maybe him lighting the torch one last time before likely walking to his own demise
>>
>>85210818

There's a Campbell quote, that they even used on Superman's costume that pretty much defines what happens in the movie thematically.
>>
>>85210603
Exactly. In another sense, it's Clark Kent taking a political stance while feeling it's not appropriate to as the Superman. It's only when Perry silences him editorially that Clark takes a step further in Bruce's direction and goes ever-so-slightly vigilante. He shows up, foils Bruce's hijacking attempt, and delivers his warning.
>>
The thing that pisses me off about the theatrical vs ultimate edition is that they cut the scene where the wife of one of the criminals branded by Batman tells Clark Kent that words won't help stop Batman, that man with man like him only a first can stop him. That scene is really small, but explains Superman approach when he goes to confront Superman after seeing that his investigation won't lead anywhere. Superman goes to that encounter with a mentality that Batman will only obey a physically superior opponent, and not whatever pleading or story Superman might tell him.

Which is ironic, because in the end after all the pushing and punching what really stops Batman are the words where Superman beg him to save Martha.
>>
File: praise snyder.jpg (108KB, 894x1000px) Image search: [Google]
praise snyder.jpg
108KB, 894x1000px
>>85209832
>>85210091
>>85210603

JFC.

I'm starting to fear Snyder's intellect is just too much for the common man. What are you Snyder?

What are you?
>>
>>85211125
Post is a bit messy, like you called Batman Superman, but I agree with it
>>
>>85211123
>>85211125

Ha! We thought almost about the same thing.

See, that's the kind of shit that makes me like BvS. There are several call-backs that twist the context of a single scene on its head. There is a real care put in the script.
>>
>>85208190
What, the "projects his resentment he feels toward his father onto Superman" angle was too subtle for you?
>>
>>85204850
>Did it bother anyone else they never really establish
no. this "need" to establish stuff is the reason we're waist-deep in capeshit. use your imagination.
>>
>>85208374
This

The very first Earth scene in MoS showed Superman almost get a big cage dropped on him, he doesn't always see things in his periphery

>I had to learn to focus Zod, to see only what I want to

It's been spelled out
>>
File: 1489183255500.jpg (1MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1489183255500.jpg
1MB, 3744x5616px
>>85211125
>>85211225
You know, now that I think about it it really is ironic.

Now here's an actual legit complain. I wish there was an actual scene for batman invading Lex corp, I REALLY wish we could have seen his predator approach on this movie, I was so fucking disappointed when all we got ws some surveillance footage.
>>
>>85211332
We'll probably get it in The Batman, if BvS being influenced by the Batman games are any indication
>>
File: wordgirl_batsignal.jpg (18KB, 510x288px) Image search: [Google]
wordgirl_batsignal.jpg
18KB, 510x288px
>>85204850
>but from a story telling perspective you should establish it anyway.
I don't think it was important enough. They could have taken the time to establish it. But they also could have established where the batmobile/batjet came from (like they did in previous batman movies). Honestly, they didn't need to rehash his origin story at the beginning. It didn't take away anything from the movie, but it wasn't needed.

Batman and the batsignal are iconic. But even if there were ultra-plebs who watched the movie and didn't know anything about the batsignal, they wouldn't have missed anything. That detail wasn't important to the story. BvS had many issues, the batsignal wasn't one of them.
>>
>>85211411
I doubt it would be as good as how that scene could be, predator sequences require two things to be good, first one is a prepared crew that takes a lot to become scared, second is an area with a lot of heavy well developed technology.

Unless batman is going to infiltrate an alien spaceship I don't see that happening.
>>
>>85211286

One of the things that piss me off about the complaints regarding Lex Luthor is that people genuinely believe that Lex hates God, when in fact Lex was just trying to make a point about human nature using the concept of godhood to get his message across, that mostly because that's how people in general regarded Superman as.

His whole spiel was about how people are selfish, thus tribal and territorial, this even when coming up with their gods that only exist to suit their needs and excuse their aggression to their rival neighbors. This, of course, because he was trying to imply that Superman was false, because Lex believed, nay knew, that deep down he was selfish, even if he was regarded as a god. He cared only for himself, he favored only those important to him. Then to make the point clearer he goes on to talk about Lois and how Lex found out who he was through her because of how they were always together with Superman constantly rescuing her.
>>
>>85211576
Or he could, y'know, go up other well equipped guards.
>>
>>85211596
People missed two points, one about god either being omnipotent and not wholly good or said god being a false god in the sense of not being truly omnipotent. The second one is, even on the comics Lex hates the notion of humanity relying on Superman, with the amount of times he makes refers to his painting and how he uses it right at the end, I get the feeling he already knew an alien menace, not superman, was coming and didn't want humanity to rely on him. It makes sense that he would be one of the people who would have found a motherbox.

Hell he even warns batman in the end.
>>
>>85211711
Yeah but I'm fairly sure the two most advanced technology companies are either Lex's or Bruce's on DC universe, so it wouldn't be as good as that one.
>>
>>85211225
Another thing I love is the recurrent motifs of lies and confronting truth.

Clark lies to Lois(and himself) about not caring what people are saying. It's a denial born out of the guilt he's still carrying. Clark takes a step toward facing that guilt by showing up at the hearings, only to have more dumped on him in the process. He faces it head-on upon his return, affirming that this is the world he chooses and confronting the literal embodiment of his own guilt.

Bruce lies to Alfred(and himself) about why he wants the White Portuguese(and why he's pursuing a vendetta against Clark. It's denial born out of his obsession with vengeance. He faces his truth in his battle with Clark, where he comes to understand that chasing vengeance is on the verge of turning him, for the first time in his life, into the one thing he hates more than anything - a cold-blooded murderer.

Lex lies to everyone except for, quite possibly, himself. He never confronts his truths. He murders it in the Senate bombing along with his Mercy.
>>
>>85211767
Lex in BvS reminds me of Samuel L Jackson in Unbreakable in that, to me, at least, both answers about existence of good and evil

>Now that we know who you are, I know who I am. I'm not a mistake! It all makes sense! In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be? He's the exact opposite of the hero

If Supes is so good, so moral, so unfailingly righteous so as to be pure good, then so too does pure evil, which is why he's so terrfied in the prison cell: pure, powerful evil is making its way to earth and no esrth's champion can't stand against him
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (163KB, 2046x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
163KB, 2046x935px
By the way, guys. Look up the definitions of "Argus." Sound like anyone in particular?

I keep meaning to go back and look for this seal in BvS.
>>
File: 1465396009530.png (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465396009530.png
61KB, 320x320px
NO- stick with Nolan OP, his non-stop exposition detailing every little thing will guide your autistic psyche!

>Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it.
>>
>>85211596
>>85211767

There's also the aspect of Lex Luthor, like most current new age Silicon Valley mogul of today, fancy himself as the savior of humanity. Of course, he did that only in order to fool people, but it's obvious that he enjoyed the power and attention that sort of image gave him.

This is shown when Lex talks with the senators. He tells them that his father projected an image of a family man and good father, having named the company after his son for the good press and always taking him to meet with the investors as father and son in order to secure funds, when in truth he was an actual awful and abusive father. Lex's father taught him to paint himself as a philanthropist and that goodness if just something you fake to pull in the suckers.

So you've a man that only cares about acquiring power (his company is pretty much Google/Facebook and he believed that knowledge/information was power) and doesn't believe in Samaritanism while passing himself as one to benefit himself. Then out of nowhere from the heavens come a being showing true power (physical) and acting as a guardian angel, and people actually go on to regard this being as either a hero or outright god. That shit end up just ticking Lex off, since Superman in fact have a kind of power Lex (at least during the beginning) can't get his hands on and who do his shit better than him (acting as a good person).
>>
>>85211952
You know it almost gets me thinking if the whole thing with the Doomsday wasn't an attempt to test Superman to see how he would fare in a fight against Darkseid. I mean he clearly knew how to operate that machine, but in the end we clearly see he was already in contact with Darkseid forces.

Also has anyone examined the scene where Zod talks about the dead colonies in detail? I almost feel like there's a reason why we are shown a kryptonian in a dead world holding a gun.
>>
>>85211952
That actually gave me chills.

I've almost convinced myself that Lex's lust for power is going to end up working against the New Gods in some way.
>>
>>85204918
>Police have batsignal.
Except we don't see police have batsignal. It's not even really even explicitly said or shown that Batman is at the Gotham PD headquarters in the movie. They just show him on some building with the batsignal and then later context clues while they're fighting or whatever makes it clear that for some reason Gotham PD HQ is a long abandoned and gutted building in the middle of nowhere.
>use batsignal to call Batman for help.
Obviously never shown that. We're shown batman using the batsignal to challenge Superman to a fight, which Lex just knew about without having ever shown any exposition to explain why.
>Batman come save day.
Except instead Superman showed up to kill Batman because he was mad at Batman because he saw a news story that Batman was branding prisoners which was for some reason "a death sentence" which was never really explained why. .
>>
>>85212155

>because he saw a news story that Batman was branding prisoners which was for some reason "a death sentence" which was never really explained why. .

That was explained. Lex was paying criminals to shank the branded ones in the prisons.
>>
>>85211993
there are a few references to Argus in greek and roman mythology
1. The third king of Argos, was a son of Zeus and Niobe. (Apollod. 2.1.1, &c.) A Scholiast (ad Hom. Il. 1.115) calls him a son of Apis, whom he succeeded in the kingdom of Argos. It is from this Argus that the country afterwards called Argolis and all Peloponnesus derived the name of Argos.

2. Surnamed Panoptes. His parentage is stated differently, and his father is called Agenor, Arestor, Inachus, or Argus, whereas some accounts described him as an Autochthon. (Apollod. 2.1, 2, &c.; Ov. Met. 1.264.) He derived his surname, Panoptes, the all-seeing, from his possessing a hundred eyes, some of which were always awake. He was of superhuman strength, and after he had slain a fierce bull which ravaged Arcadia, a Satyr who robbed and violated persons, the serpent Echidna, which rendered the roads unsafe, and the murderers of Apis, who was according to some accounts his father, Hera appointed him guardian of the cow into which Io had been metamorphosed. (Comp. Schol. ad Eurip. Phoen. 1151, 1213.)

3. The builder of the Argo, the ship of the Argonauts, was according to Apollodorus (1.9. §§ 1, 16), a son of Phrixus. Apollonius Rhodius (1.112) calls him a son of Arestor, and others a son of Hestor or Polybus. (Schol. ad Apollon. Rhod. 1.4, ad Lycophr. 883; Hyg. Fab. 14; V. Fl. 1.39, who calls him a Thespian.) Argus, the son of Phrixus, was sent by Aeetes, his grandfather, after the death of Phrixus, to take possession of his inheritance in Greece. On his voyage thither he suffered shipwreck, was found by Jason in the island of Aretias, and carried back to Colchis. (Apollon. 2.1095, &c.; Hyg. Fab. 21.) Hyginus (Hyg. Fab. 3) relates that after the death of Phrixus, Argus intended to flee with his brothers to Athamas.

i think 2. is the most likely connection
>>
>>85210543
>Once Lois is there, Clark actually says "My mother needs me,"
That's because at that point Lois had explained that Martha is clarks mother. So superman can say "my mother" without confusion, and they both know who he is talking about now.
>>
>>85212291
>That was explained.
No that fucking wasn't.
>Lex was paying criminals to shank the branded ones in the prisons.
That is AT BEST vaguely alluded to. And even if Lex was paying people to kill the people that got branded, Batman was still branding them. And if the brand was only a "death sentence" because of Lex, that makes the ending where Batman doesn't brand Lex that much more retarded than it already was.
>>
>>85211993
>>85212120

In the recent comics ARGUS is pretty much a Not-SHIELD set up by the US government so they could act alongside the Justice League. Basically, the Justice League could only act in US soil if they worked together with ARGUS and any post-battle investigation and spoil was done and taken by ARGUS.

So ARGUS is pretty much the US government. That scene pretty much spills that Lex was getting help from the US gov to fuck with Superman, something Lex implied when he confronted Lois and Superman. Hell, the Secretary of Defense pretty much tells Lois she can't expose Lex and that the special bullet she had couldn't be used as proof.
>>
>>85212398
>No that fucking wasn't.
yes it fucking was
you have the russian clearly saying to the nigger doing the shanking "you'll take care of it?"
>>
>>85212398
>No that fucking wasn't.
Yes it was, Lex's henchman was talking to the guy who shanked the guy in prison
>>
File: IMG_0526.jpg (354KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.jpg
354KB, 1400x700px
>>85212138
>I almost feel like there's a reason why we are shown a kryptonian in a dead world holding a gun.

I feel this way, too, but I haven't been able to single anything out. I'll share my elaborate headcanon with you, though:

I think the ancient Kryptonians ran afoul of Apokaliptan forces and they realized the value of Kryptonians. I think there's some element of Darkseid that acts like a sort of mental contagion and that the real reason the colonies were abandoned was because they'd already been corrupted. Krypton killed them off like amputating a diseased limb and then huddled back in the safety of their home world, its gods and magic long since dormant, and Krypton embarking on a revisionist history that effectively "erased" this civil war from memory.

Unbeknownst to them, Earth's pantheons actually dealt Darkseid a defeat, making it safe for Krypton to explore again, but by that point, isolationism and science worship were so ingrained into their culture it had become a religion in its own right.
>>
>ever only banded only two people
>make a huge issue out of it
>>
>>85212532
Shit you just spoiler'd the shit out of WW for me. Fucking hell now I want to watch it even more.
>>
>>85212398

Batman didn't knew Lex was paying for the branded criminals to be shanked in prison and he didn't care that the branding had that sorta of effect.

Batman in the movie felt that his crusade had bore no fruits and that he efforts, his struggles, his sacrifices had been for nothing, had been pointless. He was trying to give his life, his mission some meaning again. Trying to leave a mark.

The branding was just Batman retarded way of trying to make his efforts against crime be more significant, be more permanent. So by marking the criminals, he's leaving his... well, his mark. And if that is leading to their deaths? Good. Death is pretty permanent.
>>
>>85212329
Absolutely option 2.

Think about Lex's conversation with Lois. I don't think he was just rambling when he started talking about circles and triangles. Lex is the giant with a hundred eyes.
>>
>>85212594
That's actually a scene from the Justice League trailer. There are some vague, incredibly subtle hints that support my headcanon, but most of them revolve around how we see Ares operating in the modern world and they're massively open to interpretation. Time will tell if I'm anywhere close to the mark.

Something else I'm hoping is that Diana's next movie shows her massively depowered and the explanation is that much of the world's magic had gone dormant with Ares's "death." Not only would that be a nod at Diana's late 60s comics, but since her next movie is set in the Cold War 80s(that's the rumor), we could see her strength slowly returning as magic began waking back up in response to a certain strange visitor from another planet and how the world was coming to view him.

>"It was an act of God, Jonathan."
>>
>>85212594
That pic is from Justice League
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>85212647
>Lex is the giant with a hundred eyes.
Oh shit
>>
>>85212965
If Zack's out of the picture in the DCEU, as things seems to imply, I fear these possible overarching plots and character arcs will never come to pass.
>>
>>85212965
>Justice league trailer
Oh man I have been avoiding those, with Joss on the team and all those "jokes" on the initial trailer I literally feel ill thinking about the future of the movies. I have been avoiding them.
>>
>>85212620
What's more, it's Bruce projecting his own perceived irredeemably fallen status onto those he sees as past redemption.
>>
>>85213056
Does anyone gets some suicidal thoughts when thinking about Snyder being out and Whedon being in? I haven't been thrilled about movies for the last ten years and now I feel like the ones I like will be killed right in front of me.
>>
>>85213058
Come on, man. Most of the movie has been shot and Momoa is done with the reshoots. At least a giant part of the movie will be very Zack Snyder, with probably some moments of clear Whedon directing.

Fear for what's coming after JL.
>>
>>85205382

where?
>>
>>85213232
>Fear for what's coming after JL.
Is his exit permanent I mean maybe he'll recover from that death and come back right? RIGHT? He wouldn't want to cause more people to kill themselves due to lack of Snyder in their lives RIGHT?
>>
>>85212480
>>85212489
>yes it fucking was
Not in the theatrical cut. And the reason it wasn't in the theatrical cut is that the idea that it was Lex killing the branded prisoners makes the ending and everything else even more retarded. That they shoved it back into the "lets try that again" cut just further speaks to the mewling incompetence of the filmmaker.

It functionally means nothing that we see that Batman doesn't brand Lex. It narratively means nothing that Batman was branding anyone at all if he wasn't doing it to kill them. It makes all the belligerent manslaughter he does throughout the movie even more stupid and baffling. Like the branding is a metaphor for Batman turning to the dark side and killing people, but it also isn't because it was secretly Lex doing it, but it also is because of the dialogue with Alfred, but it also isn't because even after him and Supes team up he's still killing people regardless, but it also is because he threatens Lex with it at the end, but it also isn't because Lex isn't going to pay his henchment to kill himself.

Shits retarded yo.
>>
File: zack.png (629KB, 663x366px) Image search: [Google]
zack.png
629KB, 663x366px
>>85213396
There are some that will tell you that him leaving was WB wanting him gone and them using his daughters tragic passing as an excuse.

thats bullshit if Snyder wants to come back and do more he is more then welcome to, WB are known for their extreme loyalty to directors.

they stuck with him through Watchmen,Suckerpunch,MOS and BvS
>>
>>85213518
They were even willing to delay the film for him.
>>
>>85213518
That's what I hope I see from WB. Loyalty above all (even quality, sometimes) is always what comes first when I think of them, but there's been so much fear mongering lately that's getting to me.
>>
>>85205310
I don't know if I'd compare it that much to the Spidey-Signal from the Raimi movies anon.
>>
>>85212620
>Batman didn't knew Lex was paying for the branded criminals to be shanked in prison
World's greatest detective.
>and he didn't care that the branding had that sorta of effect.
No problem branding random poorfags on the docks to be slaughtered but when it comes to the terrorist that blew up congress and set off a doomsday device in the middle of Metropolis, better hold off.
>Batman in the movie felt that his crusade had bore no fruits and that he efforts, his struggles, his sacrifices had been for nothing, had been pointless
No shit. They established that in the opening fucking retard poem. It doesn't make the branding narrative well executed.
>The branding was just Batman retarded way of trying to make his efforts against crime be more significant, be more permanent.
yeah no shit that's where it was rooted. In TDKReturns it's shown that Batman's entire "no-killing" policy is rooted in keeping them alive and crippled as a walking, living, warning to other criminals. The entire reason to keep them alive is rooted in A: Batman not being a belligerent pussy that has to kill people in self defense, and B: Batman keeping them alive as a warning. Obviously the Snyders where trying to steal that shit for BvS, but they're garbage. The brand plotline was not well executed, was constantly contradicted by other non-brand related scenes, and is one of the best examples of the filmmaker's incompetence in the film.
>And if that is leading to their deaths? Good.
Except no. Fucking not good. Having Batman do the brand, and then having the brand be death sentence, but then having the death sentence be a secret conspiracy, but then having Batman apparently completely unaware of that at the end, is fucking retarded. Batman is a terrible detective.
>Death is pretty permanent.
Cut to: dirt vibrating above Superman's grave.
>>
File: darksied.png (933KB, 787x901px) Image search: [Google]
darksied.png
933KB, 787x901px
>>85213617
Could you imagine if Snyder was announced as director of Man of Steel 2, so many people would be so angry

meanwhile I'd be on top of the world.
>>
>>85213413
>Lex killing the branded prisoners makes the ending and everything else even more retarded
How exactly, unless you prove that the rest you just posted make no sense.

>It functionally means nothing that we see that Batman doesn't brand Lex.
Did you had a fucking stroke while typing this?

>if he wasn't doing it to kill them
He was
>It makes all the belligerent manslaughter he does throughout the movie even more stupid and baffling
Because he was this point is null
>Like the branding is a metaphor for Batman turning to the dark side and killing people
Absolutely not, it's about making a permanent action, arresting henchmen only for them to be out after a few years means nothing anymore for him.
>but it also isn't because it was secretly Lex doing it
Batman didn't care why they were dying, he only cared that they were being killed.
>but it also isn't because even after him and Supes team up he's still killing people regardless
Because he simply wasn't caring about anyone's live besides Clark's mother on that moment, he may or may not stop killing after that point.
>but it also is because he threatens Lex with it at the end
Because the brand is a symbol.
>but it also isn't because Lex isn't going to pay his henchment to kill himself.
Because batman himself doesn't necessarily has knowledge about that.

Are you legally retarded?
>>
>>85213703
>I'd be on top of the world
Are you that petty that you want to see an entire fanbase lose what they love just so you can have your pathetic fun?
>>
>>85207731
I like IHE
Also he did a video on us
And if I remember he actually complimented BVS in the SS video and said it was way better because of the action scenes
>>
>>85213753
Yeah that's it. It's not that he's a fan of Snyder it must really be that he hates you. I mean, I'm sure there's good reason to hate people like you, but I think Anon was just saying he'd be happy to get another Snyder cape film.
>>
>>85213753
No I love Snyder films

and I'd take joy in seeing idiots thinking he's a bad choice
>>
>>85213753
>caring what plebshit normies think
They dont care about Superman, they just want DC to be quippy and funny and childish
>>
>>85213685
>World's greatest detective.
Not omniscient you dumbfuck.
>random poorfags
Human traffickers you mongoloid
>It doesn't make the branding narrative well executed.
That's literally your opinion
>The entire reason to keep them alive is rooted in
Those two points are absolutely wrong, the reason why he keeps them alive is because he believes in redemption for everyone, yes everyone. You never read the comics you piece of shit.
>Having Batman do the brand, and then having the brand be death sentence, but then having the death sentence be a secret conspiracy, but then having Batman apparently completely unaware of that at the end, is fucking retarded. Batman is a terrible detective
We've been over this, batman is not omniscient, the brand was a death penalty, for batman it didn't matter why.
>dirt vibrating above Superman's grave.
You mean the Resurrection that happens on the comics? Dear lord I wonder where that came from, Zack and his wild imagination.
>>
File: 1488149154981.jpg (245KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1488149154981.jpg
245KB, 500x498px
>>85206958
>I think MARTHA was just Bruce hearing what he wanted to hear. Clark really was saying "save my mother!"
>>
>>85213821
>>85213836
>>85213902
Wait sorry my reading comprehension was bad for a moment, I read a "wasn't announced".
>>
File: laughing aquaman.gif (375KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
laughing aquaman.gif
375KB, 500x292px
>>85213964
>superman says mother, and batman keeps saying martha when Lois arrives.
Do you think he want to see Clark's mother often after he died?
>>
>186 replies
>46 Posters
Why are these threads always full of such blatant samefaggotry?
>>
>>85214106
Or, you know, discussion resulting in a bunch of replies
>>
>>85214106
> around 4 posts for people

We talk, instead of shitpost.
>>
>>85205873
we are all fags here. that and marveldrones
>>
>>85204850
With all the fucking problems the movie have you really need to focus in that non-issue?
>>
>>85213703
Fucking A. Me too.
>>
File: 1460381406464.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1460381406464.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>85214106
>what is a conversation
>>
>>85213703
I kinda wish Superman weren't shown as weak on Darkseid's arc, we've got enough of that on BvS already.
>>
>>85213703
To be honest I feel like Man of Tomorrow would be a good sequel name, if we're going by Superman nicknames. And it continues "Man of ___"
>>
>>85214364
Since Justice League is going to complete his arc I really want it to be called " The Superman"

would look nice right next to The Batman
>>
File: super wet.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
super wet.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>85214364
>Man of Hotness and he only gets to wear a underwear as his costume
No offense to the previous actors but this one is the best.
>>
>>85214466
or just "Superman"
>>
>>85213720
>How exactly,
>>85213413
>unless you prove that the rest you just posted make no sense.
UNLESS YOU DON'T EXPLAIN HOW FILMMAKING AND SCREENWRITING AND EXPOSITION AND CHARACTERIZATION WORK WHAT YOU JUST SAID MAKES NO SENSE.
>Did you had a fucking stroke while typing this?
Eh it's not a great sentence but you're a Snyderfag so I'm sure you can create some headcanon to justify what I meant to say. Change functionally and it.
>He was
No he wasn't.
>Because he was this point is null
No it isn't and saying "he was" isn't an argument. You just fucking acknowledged that it was Lex killing them.
>arresting henchmen only for them to be out after a few years means nothing anymore for him.
Except he's not killing them is he. He's sending them to jail. And outside of "crazy billionaire paying people" why would everyone in prison set out to kill people that got fucked up by Batman? The entire premise of "let me brand you because I know that's a death sentence" doesn't make any goddamn sense from a Batman's motivation pov.
>Batman didn't care why they were dying, he only cared that they were being killed.
We don't see that. We see zero evidence that Batman is knowingly branding them for death. We see Clark watch a convenient Exposition News segment that screams everything at the audience for a few seconds.
>Because he simply wasn't caring about anyone's live besides Clark's mother on that moment
THE BEST WAY TO SAVE AN OLD WOMAN IS TO HAVE HER INVINCIBLE SPACEJESUS SON DO LITERALLY NOTHING WHILE AN UNHINGED PSYCHOPATH IN A BAT SUIT ALMOST BLOWS HER UP.
>Because the brand is a symbol.
Yeah for how poorly conceived the symbolism in the movie was.
>Because batman himself doesn't necessarily has knowledge about that.
Yeah because the best Batman stories are the ones that end with him not knowing anything and doing stuff that the audience knows is dumb.
>Are you legally retarded?
I mean I spend time arguing with literal children about shitty kids movies.
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (104KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
104KB, 800x451px
>>85213753
The fans are getting movies they're proud of. It's normies and buttravaged fanboys that are pissing and moaning like little girls. You're here, so I already know which category you fall under.

You know the drill.
>>
>>85213518
I really hope he comes back. He's just about the only cape director I respect.
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-26_21-11-21.png (219KB, 279x359px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-26_21-11-21.png
219KB, 279x359px
>>85214507
I'm loving Momoa as Aquaman so far but he would be the spitting image as Lobo
>>
>>85214477
Cavill is pretty freaking hot
>>
>>85214563
>I really hope he comes back
Ditto, shame about his daughter
>>
>>85210957
The quote is

“And where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence; where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world.”

And there is one on WW's sword too.

"Life is killing life all the time and so the goddess kills herself in the sacrifice of her own animal."
>>
>>85213685
Congratulations. I don't think you could miss the point any further and still have the prerequisite motor function to type or form semi-coherent sentences.
>>
>>85214503
>he wasn't
Yes he was, he knew they would be killed because he only branded the worst criminals, which happen to be killed in real life prisons as well you mongrel.
>You just fucking acknowledged that it was Lex killing them.
>"in my mind it's impossible for batman to be branding them to be killed and Luthor paying for them to be killed"
>We don't see that
Actually yes we see when Alfred talks about it. pay attention to the fucking movie.
>THE BEST WAY TO SAVE AN OLD WOMAN IS TO HAVE HER INVINCIBLE SPACEJESUS SON DO LITERALLY NOTHING WHILE AN UNHINGED PSYCHOPATH IN A BAT SUIT ALMOST BLOWS HER UP.
Or get him to deal with Lex, are you literally ignoring parts of the movie now?
>Yeah for how poorly conceived the symbolism in the movie was
Not an argument
>Yeah because the best Batman stories are the ones that end with him not knowing anything and doing stuff that the audience knows is dumb.
>not knowing anything
He knows a lot, you're equating him not knowing about one piece of information to him not knowing anything.

>literal children
You just argued that "literal children have better arguments, perception and understanding of a movie than you, stop being so pathetic.
>>
File: Lex Sword.png (3MB, 1572x2244px) Image search: [Google]
Lex Sword.png
3MB, 1572x2244px
TERRRIIIOOOOO!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (59KB, 448x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
59KB, 448x795px
>>85214477
It's pretty much the most perfect casting possible.
>>
>>85214466
This, nice dubs btw
And sequel to be named >>85214364
It's just perfect trilogy of Man of Steel (kinda shitty beggining, a lot to learn) - The Superman (kinda middle amalgam of everyday Superman you know and love, not like first days of DCEU, but not Marlel "dude, turd jokes lmao" at the same time) - The Man of Tomorrow (literally greatest super hero of all time, a man that learned his lessons and trained to be best himself, possible All-Star Superman inspired (but not total rehash) plot, true capekino).

Not neccesarry being all directed by Snyder, but at the same time without retckoning (but timetravel is okay) of the past. Maybe a Wonder Woman treatment, but better.
>>
>>85214687
Another anon here, but just so you know, you're arguing with a buttravaged autist who suffers from a pathological case of Snyder envy, smothered in ladles of self-loathing, with a couple of orders of masochism and histrionic personality disorder on the side.

The only reason he's not posting his "art" today is because he's afraid someone will point out how much it reveals about his personality and the personal shortcomings he projects upon Snyder.

He sells vape pens, too.
>>
>>85214570
In perfect world Affleck would play Deathstroke, Cavill would've play both Baatman and Superman (so they will keep Silver Age mem when they looked identical), Ezra as Nightwing, Momoa as Lobo, etc.

Tbh I think Trauje shouldn't be Wonder Woman, she is too smol and her Faora was so perfet even DC comics made her look like in movies.
>>
>>85214637
I got your point. It was made retardedly clear in the movie, as with all the other ""'subtext""" that was literally spelled out to the audience. You explaining what the movie was trying to explain doesn't make the outcome any less shittily executed. Nothing you said was really wrong or off base, it's just not the end of the conversation in film criticism. Being able to generally sum up the gist of a character's backstory normally isn't an argument about quality or execution. Saying how what I was going for was a quadruple backflip doesn't matter if I executed a bellyflop.
>>
File: WvDtoQ9.png (578KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
WvDtoQ9.png
578KB, 720x709px
>>85215227
Eh have Brad Pitt as Slade.

Affleck is literally perfection as Bruce in my opinion
>>
File: 1489310189004.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1489310189004.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>85215227
Does erza has a delicious butt? I need to know this. If he does I might need to fly to whenever he is.
>>
>>85215363
from dcau yes, i am talking about silver age looking
>>
File: 2017-07-21_01-04-42.png (422KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-21_01-04-42.png
422KB, 500x738px
>>85215377
How can a jawline be so perfect bro's?
>>
>>85204850
This is some autism

Do you review spotlights on your youtube channel?
>>
>>85214687
>>85214687
>he knew they would be killed because he only branded the worst criminals, which happen to be killed in real life prisons as well you mongrel.
FUCKING KEK. Do you seriously not see how you constantly having to move the goalposts and justify retarded narrative shit with headcanon isn't indicative of a great movie? There's been like 5 different attempts to explain why the Bat brand wasn't retarded in this thread. Why brand people if they're going to die anyway m8? Exactly how is it that you think any of this shit makes the Batman story better?
>"in my mind it's impossible for batman to be branding them to be killed and Luthor paying for them to be killed"
the fuck are you doing with the green texts m8? Nobody said it can't be both. It being both doesn't make it any less retarded.
>Actually yes we see when Alfred talks about it
He talks about to Batman about his obsession with Superman with vague allusions to the "what falls is fallen" theme. They don't have a discussion about the intent or motivation behind the branding, but considering he has no fucking problem murdering a bunch of security contractors as a goof the idea that they're talking about the brands is a bit silly.
>Not an argument
It is literally the argument we are having right now brah.
>He knows a lot
kek. Not an argument.
>stop being so pathetic.
Stop being such a literal child. I didn't argue that children are better than you, I argued that the movie was shit and responded to an ad hom calling me retarded by saying that I do spend time arguing with children about shitty kids movies. Holy fuck m8 be less triggered. If you can't handle being reminded that you're a literal child you'd be better served not impotently calling people that make fun of your toy movie retarded. Plus you shouldn't blatantly project your own problems onto others.
>>
>>85215363
>Affleck is literally perfection as Bruce in my opinion
Definitely
>>
File: ben tease.gif (2MB, 268x179px) Image search: [Google]
ben tease.gif
2MB, 268x179px
>>85215402
>Affleck is the spitting image of the best Bruce Wayne/Batman in live action
nothing else matters to me
>>
>>85215424
I wanna know about his butt though, I really want to imagine him in a spandex costume with a big perfect ass but I need to know this first.

Sure his face is sexy but for nightwing you thing about the ass first and face later.
>>
>>85215457
>move goalposts
>argument is still about whether he branded criminals knowing that would kill them or not
How fucking retarded can you be?
>>
>>85215457
>It being both doesn't make it any less retarded.
Your entire point so far was that it either was or not about batman knowing he would cause the death of those he branded, being both completely invalidates your points.
>They don't have a discussion about the intent or motivation behind the branding
Yes they do, the first thing he does is show the newspaper with the branding and asking him about it.
>not an argument
Are you arguing that he DOESN'T know a lot? A good chunk of the movie was him figuring out about who bought the kryptonite.

I repeat stop being so pathetic, a few posts above you were adamantly saying batman didn't knew the brands killed people and now you admit he did.
>>
File: TBMC.png (1MB, 1280x486px) Image search: [Google]
TBMC.png
1MB, 1280x486px
Will Matt Reeves do it, will he actually make Batkino?
>>
>>85215766
Probably, yeah
>>
>>85215566
>argument is still about whether he branded criminals knowing that would kill them or not
A: This comment thread started with a conversation about how the Batsignal was stupid, it was stupid that Lex knew that the Batsignal being lit was Batman challenging Superman to fight, and that it was stupid that they even had the set up to the fight being caused by Superman seeing a news report about how bat brand was a "death sentence."

Since then arguments about that have been: That Lex was doing it and it wasn't an intentional "death sentence" from Batman. That Batman was knowingly passing the "death sentence" that Lex was secretly doing. That Batman was killing people that would have died anyway while also that Batman was doing the brand as a symbol.

Every time I've countered a suggestion to the logic, a different new suggestion is made that contradicts with the other suggestions. That's moving the goalposts. You're not holding your ground rhetorically or logically. You're essentially ceding every point and impotently calling me retarded while doing it.
>>
>>85215766
I just hope there won't be A FUCKING LOT absurd moments like in his latest Ape joint where Ceasar should've died but he magically survives.
>>
File: batman.jpg (80KB, 640x651px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
80KB, 640x651px
>>85215766
His style is a bit too melodramatic for me but still the Ape films are pretty decent all around and a nice way for him to break into big films.
>>
File: Ben No.gif (975KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ben No.gif
975KB, 245x180px
>>85215978
>Apes doesn't come out until the 27th here
>your post

thanks for the spoiler anon
>>
File: look up.png (1MB, 1200x1173px) Image search: [Google]
look up.png
1MB, 1200x1173px
>>85216015
I think his style fits perfectly with Batman.

and everything he has said about the project sounds fantastic.
>>
>>85215911
>and that it was stupid that they even had the set up to the fight being caused by Superman seeing a news report about how bat brand was a "death sentence."
Clark is a journalist of course he would know about that.
>Lex knew that the Batsignal being lit was Batman challenging Superman to fight
It isn't, Lex just wanted them to fight, regardless of why the batsignal was lit that's where superman would find him.
>That Lex was doing it and it wasn't an intentional "death sentence" from Batman.
It was intentional for batman, he knew what would happen.
>Every time I've countered a suggestion to the logic, a different new suggestion is made that contradicts with the other suggestions.
Because you're arguing with more than person. My point being Batman knew, didn't knew it was caused by Lex and that's completely fine storywise.
>>
>>85205013
Superman explains it in his mercy speech
>>
The only way to save the DCEU is have a younger actor portray Batman in the 90s. It makes sense that DKR Murderman would become present day Justice Leaguer but they glossed over an entire mythos they need to go back to.
>>
File: Gotham_City_Promotional_Photo.jpg (90KB, 1000x342px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham_City_Promotional_Photo.jpg
90KB, 1000x342px
>>85216287
I think hinting at that 20 year mythos while making your own original stories with the same rogues gallery but older and have gained experience just like Batman is far more interesting.

otherwise the films will just be "oh we're just doing this Batman comic now"

I think Reeves is going to make a very original trilogy that hints at old stories but doesn't use them that much.
>>
>>85216287
No they don't
>>
>>85215741
>being both completely invalidates your points.
No it doesn't. Because the original argument was that it was STUPID THAT THE BAT BRAND WAS THE FOUNDATION FOR SUPERMAN'S CONFRONTATION WITH BATMAN. That the Bat Brand itself was also a completely mush-minded narrative clusterfuck is just supplemental.

Plus, there's essentially no intellectually honest argument that allows for saying something "completely invalidates your points" ever. Even if what you where saying wasn't stupid (I already said it can be both, I already said that it being being both just makes the entire thing that much worse). The movie ends with Batman being a fucking idiot. The entire last scene with Lex is narrative nonsense.
>Yes they do, the first thing he does is show the newspaper with the branding and asking him about it.
Yeah that's true went and rewatched. Couldn't remember how the scene opened.
>Are you arguing that he DOESN'T know a lot?
Well what I was saying was that you arguing that "he knows a lot" in a conversation about HOW HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT BIG DRAMATIC THREAT HE'S MAKING AT THE END OF THE MOVIE MEANS NOTHING. The amount of shit he knows is irrelevent.
>A good chunk of the movie was him figuring out about who bought the kryptonite.
Jesus are we just going to go down the list of fuckery now. You just listed the other giant "batman DOESN'T know shit" plothole.

At the beginning of the movie we learn that LexCorp has the only Kryptonite on earth and has been secretly testing it on Zod's body. We see footage of the testing with a LexCorp timestamp on it. Meanwhile, we see that before the beginning of the movie Batman somehow learned what Kryptonite was, what it did to Kryonians, and the name of the boat it was going to be on, without knowing that LexCorp was involved or that it was a boat. How exactly did he know what Kryptonite did without knowing that LexCorp had it?
>>
>>85216287
That story has been told several times, I want to see more of this unhinged batman.
>>
>>85216382
Batman has been Batman for 30 years in this universe. The DCEU is supposed to be definitive page to screen translation. The ultimate film version of these characters.
>>
Whats with the influx of dc threads lately?
>>
>>85216490
>30 years in this universe
>>
>>85216488
>STUPID THAT THE BAT BRAND WAS THE FOUNDATION FOR SUPERMAN'S CONFRONTATION WITH BATMAN
It wasn't, his foundation was seeing batman go scott free while superman was attacked for everything. That and hearing again and again that batman wouldn't try to reason.
>>
>>85216531
Comic Con is happening right now and I think more anons are realizing they actually like the film/s

and the paid Disney shills are on break until Justice League opening weekend
>>
>>85216047
It's not spoiler. It's usual action movie shit (literally in every movie since probably original Lone Ranger movie), but it's too annoying in this case.

You still will be surprised with movie, i swear.
>>
>>85205037
how is it the batman/bruce wayne hasnt had a heart attack,stroke or anurysome from no sleep
>>
>>85216542
Ok 20. The Nolan films have him as Batman for about a collective 3 or 4 years with nearly a decade hiatus in between. Why is everyone so on board with never seeing Joker's first encounter? Because TDK did it? Sure, this Joker is basically the exact same Heath Ledger Joker specifically identical. But why is everyone so on board with 20 years of villain interactions that we haven't seen on screen before? And why not an updated Penguin or Riddler?
>>
>Did it bother anyone else they never really establish the theory of gravity in Batman v Superman? It's common knowledge, yes, but from a story telling perspective you should establish it anyway.
>>
File: 1489430214486.png (271KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489430214486.png
271KB, 600x600px
>>85205873
>Most people here are not trully racist.
>>
>>85216723
I don't give a crap about first encounters. If they must, just use exposition or flashbacks. It's not that big of a deal. We know these characters
>>
>>85216488
>makes the entire thing that much worse
How because Bruce doesn't know everything?
>The entire last scene with Lex is narrative nonsense.
It's not if the brand is also used as a symbol for the worst criminals.
>The amount of shit he knows is irrelevent.
It's not irrelevant, you're asking a character to be perfect in a field, that's not a good writing. Even worse he still can use the brand just as a symbol.
>without knowing that LexCorp was involved or that it was a boat
It was never stated if he knew or not about Lexcorp at the beginning, all we know is that he wants the kryptonite. I agree that should have been expanded on, but still doesn't constitute as a plot hole.
>>
File: Dawn of Apes.png (921KB, 851x785px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of Apes.png
921KB, 851x785px
>>85216682
Okay I'll take your word for it I'm still hyped to see it.

liked Rise and loved Dawn
>>
>>85216704
In the comic, he can live on like 2 hours of sleep plus he isn't always needed at his company so he can sleep during the day
>>
>>85216797
>Did it bother anyone else they never really establish the theory of gravity
I know you're being wilfully retarded but with superman flying i think they could establish the mechanics of gravity and it's effects on superman
>>
>>85216827
This is why the MCU works so well. They had the advantage of being able to start fresh. People may be sick of origin stories but the MCU is MUCH more rich (in every sense of the word) because of them.
>>
>>85216940
Only Iron Man was a successful origin story and that was before Disney bought them. Every other origin story has been a box office dud. With the exception of GoTG that works independent of the MCU.
>>
>>85214742
what
>>
>>85217003
>mcu
>dud

The Incredible Hulk was the ONLY one to come close to that woeful exaggeration.
>>
>>85214742
i-is this kino
>>
>>85216922
That would be cool but not even the comics try to deal with that beast.
>>
>>85216940
Marvel's characters are less well known. Everybody is aware of Batman, his partners, and villains. We don't need a grand introduction for everyone. Hell, with their own individual movies, they'll probably get them anyway. For example, Nightwing movie: Show his origin, show some time as Robin, show him leaving Bruce, rest of the movie. It's not that big of a deal
>>
File: dir.png (311KB, 989x401px) Image search: [Google]
dir.png
311KB, 989x401px
>>85217054
>>85217127
Its Capekino

now who will complete the holy Trinity of Kino directors?
>>
>>85217057
Thor
First Avenger
Ant-Man
Incredible Hulk

All films that barely made a box office dent or pop culture impact. Might aswell not have existed at all.
>>
>>85216079
>Clark is a journalist of course he would know about that.
Works at a newspaper, shown getting his character motivation from the Exposition News Network anyway. Like honestly the more you bring up the more I'm reminded about how fucking everything in the movie is stupid.
>It isn't, Lex just wanted them to fight, regardless of why the batsignal was lit that's where superman would find him.
and how does Lex assume that Superman is going to fight Batman again? Was he also there when Superman stopped Batman from pursuing a bunch of eastern europeans with bazookas driving through the middle of the city to tell him not to use the batsignal?
>It was intentional for batman, he knew what would happen.
Which is retarded. Why would you "know" that branding a criminal is going to be a death sentence? And if you're only branding criminals that are getting a "death sentence" just from going to prison, you're not killing them. The idea that the permanently scarring criminals trope was merged with killing them was an utterly misguided idea. Nobody would assume that branding a criminal is going to kill them. The entire thing is an immediate affront to the logic of the audience, and because Zack is such a useless dipshit at narrative exposition it's only made dumber as the movie goes along. Yes, in theory using the bat brand as a motivation for Superman's opposition to Batman as well as a metaphor for Batman's being "fallen," isnt a bad idea. In execution it was awful.
>My point being Batman knew, didn't knew it was caused by Lex and that's completely fine storywise.
No it fucking isn't. Even if you wanted to argue that it at least made the character's logic sound, it's far from being "completely fine storywise." It's a muddled shotgun approach mess that is contradicted constantly from other shit in the movie. Incoherence is one of the best ways to describe the Snyder DCEU movies
>>
>>85217145
Nightwing isn't well known for movie crowds. If they gloss over something like that, the DCEU will truly be finished.

>>85217216
You're delusional. Either that or you're a teenager and phase one movies came out when you were in elementary school.
And if Ant-Man hadn't made a cultural impact, why does everyone on earth know who Ant-Man is? Go ahead and say Civil War. Thank you for your response.
>>
File: tumblr_o6mz20kQp01rmyapso1_500.gif (2MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6mz20kQp01rmyapso1_500.gif
2MB, 500x231px
>>85217216
>>85217057

can we not argue company wars?

these threads are always better without that shit

I'm going to regret asking this of you goys
>>
>>85217203
Muschietti with Justice League Dark perhaps. Reading interviews he seems like a smart guy not afraid to pop people's comfort bubbles. With any luck he will put his foot down and refuse to do it without an R rating.
>>
>>85217302
>You're delusional.
Why? Because I can read box office numbers? Nobody gave a single shit about any origin story besides the one that got made before Disney bought Marvel. The other origin stories might aswell not have existed at all. They were glorified ads for the Avengers movies.
>>
>>85217302
>If they gloss over something like that, the DCEU will truly be finished
How? You overestimate how much people give a care about first encounters
>>
>>85217358
Andrés Muschietti just landed the directing gig for the Robotech film

Think he might not be in for JLD now, but maybe they are willing to wait for him.
>>
>>85217307
I didn't intend for it. I was just using the MCU as an example of how a connected universe can work since they make a point to establish the characters before skipping 20 years of a character's heyday.

>>85217370
I just meant you're delusional for thinking they didn't have a cultural impact. I'm sure you're old enough to read numbers since you're doing so well with these letters.
>>
>>85217435
>I just meant you're delusional for thinking they didn't have a cultural impact.
What cultural impact? The most critically bashed DC film of all time had a greater impact than all those origin stories put together.
>>
>>85217435
>they make a point to establish the characters before skipping 20 years of a character's heyday
Cough Hank Pym Cough
>>
>>85217435
> they make a point to establish the characters before skipping 20 years of a character's heyday.

while I would normally agree with you, Batman as a character is unlike other comic book characters he is the biggest of them all pretty much everyone knows of him and his extended Gotham universe.

and I think my argument why a 20 year old veteran Batman is a good take for this universe here: >>85216381

remember its just Bats in this universe who is a veteran the rest are getting origin films
>>
>>85216586
>Clark Kent sees Bat Brand news story on Exposition News Network
>Superman attacks Batman and tells him the bat is dead.
>>85216834
>How because Bruce doesn't know everything?
He doesn't know what he's doing at the end. He treatens the guy that's been killing the people with the bat brand with the bat brand, and then does a big dramatic non-branding. Obviously the point of the scene was to show how he changed, but again, general incompetence and bad storytelling.
>It's not if the brand is also used as a symbol for the worst criminals.
so he kills smugglers and rapists but the treasonous terrorist that blew up congress and set a monster off in the city, he gets a pass.
>you're asking a character to be perfect in a field, that's not a good writing.
No I'm not. I'm asking a character and the movie he's in not be retarded all the time.
>Even worse he still can use the brand just as a symbol.
He fucking didn't. He I guess still thinks it's a "death sentence" at the end, because again BATMAN DOESN'T KNOW SHIT IN THIS MOVIE AND THE SHIT HE DOES KNOW DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
>It was never stated if he knew or not about Lexcorp at the beginning
Yes it is he spends like 20 minutes finding out that it's at Lexcorp, which is the reason he goes to Lex's party and is inexplicably introduced to some sports journalist.
>but still doesn't constitute as a plot hole.
It's an unambiguous plot hole. He's ignorant of stuff that he would have to know to know the stuff he does know.
>>
>>85217258
>own getting his character motivation from the Exposition News Network anyway
I was talking about the part where he tries to interview the wife of the recently branded guy.
>and how does Lex assume that Superman is going to fight Batman again?
Dear lord do I have to explain everything? He didn't, he knew batman would fight him and he knew he had the means to kill him.
>Was he also there when Superman stopped Batman from pursuing a bunch of eastern europeans with bazookas driving through the middle of the city to tell him not to use the batsignal?
That was a warning not more not less.
>Why would you "know" that branding a criminal is going to be a death sentence?
Because it happens in the real world, rapists, child murderers and others accused of heinous crimes often die before they even get to court.
>It's a muddled shotgun approach mess that is contradicted constantly from other shit in the movie
Contradicted how again? Don't write conclusions as if they were arguments.
>>
>>85217476
Only because BvS was memeified for being so bad. I loved it. I love both universes but you obviously weren't present for the hype leading up to Avengers. Each of those films absolutely were building towards Avengers, just like MoS, BvS, and WW have been advertising Justice League but the hype during the phase one films was real. Captain America is a lot of people's favorite MCU film still. As is Iron Man. Thor is admittedly weak in comparison and The Incredible Hulk was good but suffered from Ang Lee's awful awful steaming pile of diarrhea before it.
>>
>>85205208
You don't want more batman in the superman movie?

How will we know who batman is if they don't explain every one of his gadgets or major life events?
>>
File: 1483451464580.png (635KB, 565x821px) Image search: [Google]
1483451464580.png
635KB, 565x821px
>>85217671
I knew MCU fanboys were delusional but holy shit this one takes it.

Absolutely nobody gives a shit about the Cap America origin movie. Its BO performance was embarrassing. Same for Thor and Ant Man and Hulk. Of course the hype for Avengers was big when these films existed solely to advertise Avengers. Atleast DC has the decency not to treat its audience as walking wallets.
>>
>>85217558
>Obviously the point of the scene was to show how he changed, but again, general incompetence and bad storytelling.
Not if he didn't knew it was Lex's fault.
>so he kills smugglers and rapists but the treasonous terrorist that blew up congress and set a monster off in the city, he gets a pass.
This one actually bothers me too, I've heard people say that it was because superman legitimately caused a change of heart in him but until I see the next movies I'm not buying that.
>I'm asking a character and the movie he's in not be retarded all the time.
Again arguments not conclusions, you call it retarded but a retard would watch it and call it retarded as well.
>He's ignorant of stuff that he would have to know to know the stuff he does know
Other people such as outside scientists and politicians knew about the effect of the kryptonite.
>>
>>85217778
>I knew MCU fanboys were delusional but holy shit this one takes it.
Probably a troll
>>
>>85217778
>>85217914
>Its BO performance was embarrassing.
>Probably a troll

It made a 230 million dollar profit... Man of Steel made twice that but one was a movie based on Superman. Are you some sort of studio exec? Transformer movies aren't good because they have a bigger BO.
Why would I be trolling? I have already said I'm a fan of both universes.
>>
>>85218054
I honestly believe that Transformers have made a bigger cultural impact than most of the MCU not counting RDJ. Bay is vulgar and offensive and won't mind stepping on some toes to make his blockbusters whereas the average Marvel is so inoffensive and so average in every way that it's hard to get your hypocampus stimulated enough to process and remember any of it. I think it's time for MCU to get rid of Feige and instead allow individual filmmakers freedom and diversity instead. Enough of these Iron Man clones.
>>
>>85215312
No, I read what you posted, and it's embarrassing how off the mark you are, how little you understand about people, and how poorly you understand the characters.

It's so bad that I wouldn't even know where to begin, so I'm not going to, because it would just be wasted effort anyway. Maybe try actually reading entire posts for context first before parsing each individual phrase in a vacuum. In fact, you should probably try watching movies that way, too, reading comic books that way(if you even do). There's a treasure trove of meaning and subtext that you fall heartbreakingly shy of grasping, and it makes your posts almost painful to read.

It's like listening to someone who's not retarded, just tragically slow.
>>
>>85217558
>inexplicably introduced to some sports journalist.

Christ, you're dumb.
>>
>>85217571
>I was talking about the part where he tries to interview the wife of the recently branded guy.
Oh I honestly don't give a shit about the "lets try that again" cut. I watched it once and the branding narrative was the only plot hole they seemed to expand on, and to me they made it even stupider. I barely remember that shit meow. The directors cut doesn't have as much of the art of wabi sabi fuckery that the theatrical did.
>Dear lord do I have to explain everything?
What you're doing is "justifying stuff."
>He didn't, he knew batman would fight him and he knew he had the means to kill him.
You're not answering the question, because there isn't an answer to the question in either of the cuts. Was the batmobile bugged? Was superman bugged? Was there a recording of their confrontation? How does Lex know that the batsignal being lit is a specific reference to Superman's threat? How does he know it's batman lighting it? How does he know it will trigger "fight night?"

And more important that how, but why bother kidnapping Martha and Lois? Why commit attempted murder as a way to get Superman's attention to force superman to kill Batman or else you'll kill Superman's mom that is conveniently in the city and inexplicably can't be heard from Superman?

>That was a warning not more not less.
No shit. It was retarded. Narratively, functionally for the character, etc. Why wouldn't he be at all interested in what Batman was doing in the middle of a giant gunbattle with mercenaries? Wouldn't he be able to sense that something was weird about the truck carrying the Kyptonite? Just appears out of nowhere, does the thing from the trailer, and flies away like an aloof dipshit, rendering the entire "batman murders security contractors with a machine gun" sequence entirely meaningless.
>Because it happens in the real world
kek good argument. Remember how "the bat brand is no longer a knowing 'death sentence' when 'going to jail at all' is.
>>
>>85217783
>Not if he didn't knew it was Lex's fault.
IT'S MAKE BELIEVE. IT'S WHATEVER THE FILMMAKERS WANT TO MAKE THEM DO. having your first Batman story in the new universe be that he thought he was giving criminals a death sentence, but it was actually Lex paying to kill the criminals to give him bad PR to trigger Superman, WAS THE BEST STORY THEY COULD HAVE TOLD? Superman is aloof whiny faggot and Batman is just a belligerent dipshit and they both get SO GODDAMN STOKED about their mom's names.
>Again arguments not conclusions
Bruh I've been making these arguments since the movie came out on these threads. I've watched the movie like 15 times and I've spent 2 hours going into specific detail ITT on this shit.
>you call it retarded but a retard would watch it and call it retarded as well.
I call it retarded as a goof after I've more than established the logic of the argument.
>Other people such as outside scientists and politicians knew about the effect of the kryptonite.
Not without knowing about Lexcorp m8.
>>
>>85218718
You're right. It's whatever the writers want.

>Superman stops everything, saves everyone
>Batman knows everything, kills no one.

Muchly good screenwords. Very wow.
>>
>>85218458
>justifying stuff
No I'm explaining as several persons managed to get it by themselves.
>You're not answering the question, because there isn't an answer to the question in either of the cuts.
He didn't knew superman would fight batman, he knew batman would force a confrontation.
>Was the batmobile bugged? Was superman bugged? Was there a recording of their confrontation?
Why would the batmobile need to be bugged, it wasn't even present in the scene. What's more Batman makes a show when he does something so yes Lex would know if he died.
>How does Lex know that the batsignal being lit is a specific reference to Superman's threat?
He doesn't and he didn't had to, all he needed was to throw superman in batman's general direction.
>How does he know it's batman lighting it?
He answers the batsignal whether or not he lighted it is irrelevant.
>but why bother kidnapping Martha and Lois?
Lois because he needed to make superman get to him, martha so he could force superman to fight.
>conveniently in the city
No answer for that, seems like a mistake on his part.
>inexplicably can't be heard from Superman
He can't hear a whole city
>hy wouldn't he be at all interested in what Batman was doing in the middle of a giant gunbattle with mercenaries? Wouldn't he be able to sense that something was weird about the truck carrying the Kyptonite? Just appears out of nowhere, does the thing from the trailer, and flies away like an aloof dipshit, rendering the entire "batman murders security contractors with a machine gun" sequence entirely meaningless.
Because he wanted to stop batman from branding more people, that's obvious, and he knows only a show of force would stop him, that's also obvious.
> "the bat brand is no longer a knowing 'death sentence' when 'going to jail at all' is.
You're a fucking idiot, batman brands the worse criminals the same that when accused die in jail thanks to other inmates. It's a death sentence in the same way that being accused of child rape
>>
>>85218718
>WAS THE BEST STORY THEY COULD HAVE TOLD?
Best is subjective, that's what they wrote.
>Superman is aloof whiny faggot and Batman is just a belligerent dipshit and they both get SO GODDAMN STOKED about their mom's names.
That's a good description of them, even in the comics.
>Not without knowing about Lexcorp m8
Yes absolutely without knowing who was going to get the kryptonite, before that there was a giant number of people who could have commissioned Lexcorp.
>>
>>85218896
lol solid film criticism m8.

This is my beef with you contrarian faggot kids is that you've been so brainwashed into viewing everything as dichotomous. Your defense of legitimate criticism of the creative and narrative decisions made by reeeing like a fucking faggot redditor and ceding the entire argument. You have no interest in intellectual honesty or self-betterment or expanded understanding. It's literally just deflect and reject until it stops. Quit trying to reinterpret history and redefine standards like a belligerent faggot just to tell yourself that a sloppy idiot kids movie was secretly good because you enjoyed it.
>>
>>85219054
Better than a retarded fuck that need the movie to be digested and shitted down their throat before understanding half of it.
>>
>>85219156
I'm glad you think your criticisms are legitimate. To the rest of us, you just look like a child heroically connecting the dots exactly wrong.

It's actually sort of amazing to behold.
>>
>>85205873

nah, this place is actually full of real white supremacists. test it out sometime, ask a thread how many of them are ironic and how many genuine. it will shock you

hope it's mostly just a teenage phase
>>
>>85219727
I live in a country full of niggers, they are violent, never work, have a bunch of kids that use government's money and vote on the most corrupt politicians in the world like the dumbfucks they are.
>>
>>85219027
>as several persons managed to get it by themselves.
nobody here I don't think "gets it" when it comes to what you're trying to explain. I'm knowingly asking trap questions because I fully understand the extent to which the logic of the movie eats itself with any rhetorical criticism.
>He didn't knew superman would fight batman, he knew batman would force a confrontation.
Why did he know Superman would go there then?
>Why would the batmobile need to be bugged, it wasn't even present in the scene
fuck it fuck you dude. Learn English better, read the entire thing before going point by point. Superman threatens Batman when he rips the roof of the batmobile off. Lex demonstrates at the end that he knew it was FIGHT NIGHT as soon as he saw the light was lit, implying he somehow knew what Superman had said and Batman's intent from that. It's just another example of the character just conveniently knowing everything so they can say something cool like FIGHT NIGHT.
>He can't hear a whole city
He can hear Lois in trouble in Africa brah. He can literally hear the whole world all the time. That was in the script. The Snyders have talked about it.
>You're a fucking idiot
You're bad at English and make impotent defenses of shitty kids movies.
>>
>>85219156
>legitimate criticism
>"I mean I know being accused of child rape is a symbol of death penalty but WHY when batman accuses them using his brand would he know that means a death penalty"
this is how retarded you's "legitimate" arguments are.
>>
>>85219823
>fuck it fuck you dude. Learn English better,

You're not even a native speaker yourself lol
>>
>>85207916
That's not my main complaint. My main complaint is that Batman has his identity revealed and yet he doesn't care about it. The Nolan, Burton, and hell even the Shumacher films dealt with this and did it well.
>>
>>85219823
>when it comes to what you're trying to explain
Read earlier in the thread, they said the same thing as I did, they just don't have the patience to deal with a retarded autist like you.
>Why did he know Superman would go there then?
He didn't which is why he created Doomsday.
>implying he somehow knew what Superman had said and Batman's intent from that
Absolutely not, he had his mother, he wanted them to fight, all he needed was to throw superman on batman's direction, I told you this already.
>He can hear Lois in trouble in Africa brah
He knew she was there, he knew she was going to interview a warlord, do you really need this information chewed for you as well?
>You're bad at English
So are you but I've chosen to ignore your shortcomings in that.
>>
>>85205013
It's this kind of logic that dictates every reboot/new entry/sequel must rehash an origin story that takes up roughly 1/3 - 1/2 of a movie's runtime

I mean, did BvS explain Superman's cape? or how his father died? or why his father was up on a mountain talking about pancakes as he built some autistic brick sculpture? I'm being pedantic, but you catch my drift. Plenty of shit in this film is left to either assumption of common knowledge or left entirely in subtext.

Did you bitch so wholeheartedly at the not-explained image of Lex communing with Steppenwolf? or how, despite it being common knowledge outside of the films, Clark's senses are attuned to listen for Louis' cries of distress whether she's halfway across the world or drowning in a pool of water as noisy chaos unfolds around him?
This is just the petty fucking nit-picking of a film with substantially bigger problems than it's lack of expository dialogue regarding the bat signal
>>
File: Bat-retaliation2.gif (2MB, 480x202px) Image search: [Google]
Bat-retaliation2.gif
2MB, 480x202px
>>85219823
>I'm knowingly asking trap questions because I fully understand the extent to which the logic of the movie eats itself with any rhetorical criticism.

No, you've proven on several notable occasions that you've chosen a narrative and allow nothing to contradict it, like, ever. People bust you out on the finer points of these films and you blow it off as "lol I was drunk, bro! lol it was just a joke, bro!" then you return with precisely the same unaltered shit in the next thread. You always proceed from fallacious logic and doggedly demand that everything adhere to your flawed premises and your "understanding" of the film and no other.

I imagine it helps your woeful self-esteem to be "right," so it's pointless even debating you on your biased angle you hold on pretty much every aspect of this film.
>>
>>85220015
Every single incarnation of the Batman except Adam West's has had his identity revealed either on purpose or discovered by his foes.
>>
>>85219234
>I'm glad you think your criticisms are legitimate.
SCOREBOARD NIGGER. I have overwhelming academic and critical support from essentially anywhere I choose to cite. You have to tell yourself that every is fake news and RT is jews or whatever nonsense justification. I don't need to go into specific detail like this to make the point that BvS is dogshit.
>To the rest of us
lol THERE ARE DOZENS! Don't fall into those kind of thought traps m8. Just because you can find a circlejerk and use cult strategies to meme yourselves into believing that objective shit tastes good, doesn't mean you should.
>It's actually sort of amazing to behold.
kek I bet it is.
>>85219876
>this is how retarded you's "legitimate" arguments are.
learn english better. And the point, which I get may be hard to grasp for some gook kid, is that he's no longer "giving them a death sentence" by branding them he's "giving them a death sentence" by getting them arrested. There's a difference between branding a corpse and a brand being a "death sentence."

Also, in the real world, being a child rapist in jail or prison is pretty far from being a "death sentence" so again the idea that he's only branding people that are dead anyway is, regardless of how you try to to rephrase the same shit over and over, is nonsense.
>>85219958
that a fact?
>>85220016
>they just don't have the patience to deal with a retarded autist like you.
Aye lets not mix up diagnoses here. I'm an autist. You're a retard. I like the artistry and accidental fuckgoofery of bad movies and self-important shit. I'm a fan of shit. You're someone that thinks shit is icecream.
>He didn't which is why he created Doomsday.
ok if you really want to expand to Doomsday fuckgoofery that's gonna be an entire other thing.
>So are you but I've chosen to ignore your shortcomings in that.
I'm not ESL I just don't give a shit. You're bad at English.

g2g great thread gang
>>
>>85220616
>learn english better
oh the fucking irony
>>
>>85220616
₹10 has been deposited into your account. Enjoy your curry dinner
>>
>>85220616
>he's "giving them a death sentence" by getting them arrested
Except not really as those crimes in first world countries often don't get revealed for this specific purpose of preventing those murders, PLUS it's a symbol everyone can see.
>I'm an autist. You're a retard.
Except again not really because it's retarded people that don't manage to grasp even the most basic parts of a movie.
>ok if you really want to expand to Doomsday fuckgoofery that's gonna be an entire other thing
Except not really since Doomsday was simply a failsafe in case the fight didn't end in the way he planned.
>you're bad at english
Still miles better than you.
>>
File: the hero we deserve.webm (2MB, 1000x424px) Image search: [Google]
the hero we deserve.webm
2MB, 1000x424px
>>85220326
>>85220326
>People bust you out on the finer points of these films
lel hey dipshot. cute gif. I like how Batman accidentally murders all those dudes when he's trying to just take out the wheel right? That the talking point?
>People bust you out on the finer points of these films and you blow it off as "lol I was drunk, bro! lol it was just a joke, bro!" then you return with precisely the same unaltered shit in the next thread
A: It's not people it's you.
B: Every time you've tried to "bust me out" you ended up creating more opportunities for me to goof on you. Why aren't you still reeeeeing about that TIME THAT I LITERALLY SAID THAT SUPERMAN IS JESUS. You want to rehash that again lol?
> You always proceed from fallacious logic
Literally the only thing this post is. You're not defending the movie you're attacking me.
>and doggedly demand that everything adhere to your flawed premises
I don't doggedly demand shit. I make an effort to spell out to children how exactly their movie is bad. The fact that intellectually desperate faggots like you make constant attempts at GOTCHA moments, and constantly fucking fail I might add, only further illustrates the lack of valid argument that can be made to support the movie.
>I imagine it helps your woeful self-esteem to be "right,"
I imagine you're projecting. This shit is what I do when I hate myself. I don't give a shit about being "right" on the contrarian baby board. It's mostly just fun to interact with people that are struggling with justifying liking objective shit.
>so it's pointless even debating you
lol it's not really a debate with you m8. You're a butthurt stalker.
>>
File: Superman - Apollo.jpg (2MB, 2580x2232px) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Apollo.jpg
2MB, 2580x2232px
>>85220616
>I have overwhelming academic and critical support

From who? A bunch of fucks who clearly watched this movie with their heads planted either firmly up their own asses like you or while sucking Mickey's cock? The fans have made more connections, verified and cross-checked them, backed them up with supporting imagery and dialogue and pointed out how literally everything they've found is consistent not only with these characters' comic book portrayals, but also delves into their individual psychologies, motivations, and personalities in a way that has literally never before happened in a CMB. What do your "critics" have to offer?

>It's a mess!

Stellar critiquing skills, that. Makes them sound like real Rhode scholars and ever so deserving of all dem delicious clicks.

>argument from authority

Yeah, we're done. You've never understood what makes this a great film and it's forever going to be beyond you. I'd say I pity you, but I don't. I'm glad you're condemned to being the laughingstock who believes he's smarter than his betters. And just in case you're keeping track of the

>SCOREBOARD

I'm one of your betters Keep on soaking up all that Abrahamic imagery. Negro.
>>
>>85221095
>It's not people it's you
Except not really you're arguing with more than one person
>>
>>85221095
Yeah, that's the talking point, "dipshot." Remember how he was aiming at the passenger compartment until I showed how he wasn't, then you pretended you didn't even read my reply?

Good times.

Get your fucking liver checked. Oh, and thanks for providing us with your new cape name. "Dipshot" sounds a lot better than "Jesus Boy."
>>
>>85221095
>You're a butthurt stalker
>retarded autist looks to add schizophrenia to his growing list of mental disabilities
>>
>>85221114
>From who?
everyone.gif
>A bunch of fucks who clearly watched this movie with their heads planted either firmly up their own asses like you or while sucking Mickey's cock?
I'll just let that stand on it's own. Great argument m8. Good movie you got there.
> The fans have made more connections, verified and cross-checked them, backed them up with supporting imagery and dialogue and pointed out how literally everything they've found is consistent not only with these characters' comic book portrayals, but also delves into their individual psychologies, motivations, and personalities in a way that has literally never before
lol WE SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF LABOR TRYING TO POSTHUMOUSLY PROVE THAT THE MOVIE WAS SECRETLY NOT RETARDED AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW WE DID?!?!
>Stellar critiquing skills
good think that's literally not something I said captain strawman.
>argument from authority
>Yeah, we're done.
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?!?! I'M OUT OF HERE!
>You've never understood what makes this a great film
I understand exactly what makes it a great film. You fucking retards.
>and it's forever going to be beyond you.
It's ironic because you. You'll probably forever be sooo impressed that muh comicbook movie had really famous renaissance imagery in it.
>'m glad you're condemned to being the laughingstock who believes he's smarter than his betters.
I'm glad that I can serve as a punching bag for you to work out your own personal insecurities. That's why we're here!
>I'm one of your betters
lol really makes you think about you made literally no arguments in all these words but did make yourself look like a cartoonish hypocrite with either no self-awareness or epic levels of self-awareness.

What is your level of education and work experience frienderino? How many credits do you have on imdb? Do I call you Miss or Ma'am?
>>
>>85221498
>everyone
http://i.4cdn.org/tv/1500564358086.png
Say what?
>>
>>85221498
>WE SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF LABOR TRYING TO POSTHUMOUSLY PROVE THAT THE MOVIE WAS SECRETLY NOT RETARDED AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW WE DID?!?!
>"I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO TRY TO INCREASE MY NON ARGUMENT'S VALUE
>>
>>85221498
>I'm glad that I can serve as a punching bag for you to work out your own personal insecurities
You mean so people can practice their patience so next time something happens to them they can realize it's not as bad as the retarded autistic schizophrenic anon.
>>
>>85221176
Sure in this thread I am. That's a response to the retard in the Autist v Retard battle about BvS I recently learned we've been having for a year.
>>85221203
>Yeah, that's the talking point, "dipshot."
Dictated but not red.
>Remember how he was aiming at the passenger compartment until I showed how he wasn't, then you pretended you didn't even read my reply?
Nope. I remember how it looks like he clearly shot into the passenger compartment and killed those them, then you tried to make the mush minded attempt to defend it as "oh well he was only trying to take out the wheel and accidentally killed them" as if that was somehow a good talking point. It's okay gang Batman isn't a murderer, it's just manslaughter caused by incompetence!
>Good times.
Eh. Generally closer to "thinking of killing myself" times when I come here to get reeeed at by you desperate fucks. Interacting with you is what I do to self-harm.
>Oh, and thanks for providing us with your new cape name. "Dipshot" sounds a lot better than "Jesus Boy."
hey those are a lot better than my name for you, which is Anonymous, followed by "oh it's the wheel guy," followed by "yeah he's the stalker."
>>85221224
they are though.
>>85221725
WE DID IT REDDIT!
>>85221858
NO I DO IT FOR COMEDIC EFFECT AS IF I WAS A BELLIGERENT IDIOT YELLING AN OBVIOUS POINT AT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
>>85221951
>so next time something happens to them they can realize it's not as bad
So you basically just told me I'm a better Batman than Snyder's Batman. You've been branded motherfucker.
>retarded autistic schizophrenic anon.
A: technically relatively intelligent.
B: not clinically autistic
C: Not schizophrenic OCD.
D: THE NAME IS DIPSHOT.
>>
>>85221498
>everyone.gif
Argument ad populum. I've never seen anyone so willingly hide behind a wall of plebs, an almost impressive display of intellectual cowardice.
>I'll just let that stand on it's own.
Good, because it does.
>Great argument m8.
Glad you finally see it.
>Good movie you got there.
Yep, refreshing to see you actually admit it.
>>85221498
>lol WE SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF LABOR
Which is roughly hundreds more hours of labor than your mother should have wasted on your pathetic ass.
>TRYING TO POSTHUMOUSLY PROVE
Learn what posthumous means, "Dipshot."
>PROVE THAT THE MOVIE WAS SECRETLY NOT RETARDED AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW WE DID?!?!
I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS THEREFOR YOUR POINT IS INVALID LALALALALALALA
>good think that's literally not something I said captain strawman.
Good "think" you can't type when you're A) drunk; B) getting assraped by your own shit argument from authority.
>YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?!?
Is that another one of those rhetoricals you like to use? Of course I know what I'm talking about.
>I'M OUT OF HERE!
Thank Snyder.
>I understand exactly what makes it a great film. You fucking retards.
Yeah, you clearly don't. It's you, John. You are the retards.
>It's ironic because you.
Like rain on my wedding day?
>You'll probably forever be sooo impressed that muh comicbook movie had really famous renaissance imagery in it.
No, I'll forever be impressed for what it was used to convey. Not that you'll ever understand it.
>I'm glad that I can serve as a punching bag for you to work out your own personal insecurities. That's why we're here!
WAAAAAAH MEAN MAN IS MEAN TO ME. POOR ME, THE POOR ENLIGHTENED PUT-UPON DELICATE FUCKING IDIOT-SAVANT.

>What is your level of education and work experience frienderino? How many credits do you have on imdb? Do I call you Miss or Ma'am?

I hold a bachelor's degree in mathematics and a master's in structural engineering. I've been retired quite comfortably for a little less than a decade. You call me sir.
>>
>>85222206
>get's proven wrong
>"r-reddit!"
>"people are stalking me"
>"all those are invalid because I say so"
>>
>>85222272
>Argument ad populum
lol m8.
>Asking for sources that agree that a movie with a 20-something RT score isn't that good.
The foundation of the argument I've made doesn't start or stop at "it's unpopular." The only reason it was mentionat all at the end of the thread was in response to an idiot question. Cute try though. Ever heard of fallacy fallacy? Because you're not making an argment.
>Good, because it does.
EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES IS EITHER A SHILL FOR A DIFFERENT COMPANY OR CAN BE DISMISSED AS A LABELING FALLACY.
>Glad you finally see it.
dope argument.
>Yep, refreshing to see you actually admit it.
dope argument(2)
>Which is roughly hundreds more hours of labor than your mother should have wasted on your pathetic ass.
dope argument(3)
>Learn what posthumous means, "Dipshot."
After death. BvS is dead. Bury it.
>I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS THEREFOR YOUR POINT IS INVALID LALALALALALALA
I'M IMPOTENTLY MOCKING MYSELF WHILE NEVER MAKING AN ARGUMENT LALALALALALAL
>Good "think" you can't type when you're A) drunk; B) getting assraped by your own shit argument from authority.
I'm getting assraped by my own argument from authority? Didn't realize I claimed to be an authority in giving a shit if I hit all the keys or rereading shit I write in response to zero sum children.
tldr literally zero arguments made to defend the movie btw. We're literally just talking about me, and I'm a narcissist so this shit is dope as fuck.
>>
>>85222349
>comicbook.com
>facebook survey
>2162 people liked BvS
BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER TBPHWYF
>>
>>85222635
>zero sum children
Your shit sounds like a bad rip-off of a Clapton song, embryo.
>>
>>85222714
>even fewer people preferred the other movies
Really gets my almonds activated, let me guess you can't grasp the concept of a percentage?
>>
>>85222848
I'm not even sure he understands colors.
>>
>>85222635
I don't have any arguments to make I haven't already made before. You ignore them and post your same tired shit. You're provably wrong. We've proven it countless times. You ignore context and pretend that's you actually making a point.

tl;dr - you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>85222834
Which Clapton song?!
>>85222848
>even fewer people preferred the other movies
wait so you are being serious. A facebook survey of a few thousand people? What's your argument? That's not a representative sample, it's not a super reliable format, and it's some blog.

So A: Shit data you got there m8.
B: Sorry that you took the hyperbolic joke of everyone.jpg as something that could literally be disproven by citing any instance of anyone liking it. My argument is not and never has been that BvS is bad because nobody likes it. It's that it's bad because it was a confluence of being very poorly executed and directed by a self-important stupid person that threw poorly thought out shit at it and didn't have any idea how to edit it.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.