[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAH A YOU CAN'T MAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 29

File: images.jpg (14KB, 355x414px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 355x414px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>85203254
>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
But that's exactly what they did
>>
Westeros is now cuck-country
Real warrior men would cleft her in twain
>>
*squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*
>"I think she ranted something about 'can't make me; muh lordship'"
>And she has like, less than 62 troops under her.
>Shit, better do what she says then.

B R A V O D & D
>>
>>85203271
Im talking in context towards D&D been this fucking retarded with their showrunning
>>
explain
>>
>Character is introduced
>"muh bear loli uguu she is cute i want to cuddle her"
>summer arrives
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
stay in your containment thread you redditor cucks
>>
>>85203254
>inb4 she actually turns based and fucks up lannisters with dual wielding swords
>>
>>85204664
>Dayne?
>>
>>85203254
She is going to grow up to be really fucking ugly.
>>
>>85203362
yes i would like an explanation of how a 10 yr old girl is able to silence battle seasoned men just through her big words
>>
South run by women
South South run by women
West soon to be run by women
East basically run by a woman (or her fuck boy anyway)
East east run by a woman
Jon such a fucking faggot he nearly gives up leadership to his sister

Didn't realize I was watching a W network show desu
>>
All the characters in this show are babies, all the real adults died (tywin, ned, stannis etc)
>>
>>85204174
They fucking love her in reddit, retard.
And yes, I know it because I browse reddit
>>
>>85203271
FPBP
>>
Why do you nutless eunuchs keep posting on your manchild websites and not think you don't sound like fat children who will never touch a woman? You people always project your impotence so completely.
>>
>>85204789
this shit has been an lifetime production from the start desu
>>
As long as the leaks were true and Jon fucks Dany on that boat I'm happy.

I wonder if there'll be a freakout of their icon fucking Jon lmao.

(P.S. Jon's my favourite character and the rightful heir.)
>>
>bossy prepubescent noble girl tells off people asking for her help in her own castle
ok
>bossy prepubescent girl supports a controversial proposal to literally draft 10 year old boys and girls to drill for obsidian to fight some zombies that none of these people have even seen before by spouting some feminist bullcrap in medieval society and a room full of dozens of chauvinistic grizzled combat veterans has absolutely nothing to say
no
>>
>>85204174
>implying /tv/ loves the cardboard cut-out character that was basically designed to be loved on reddit and facebook for being "epic!"
Go away summerfriend.
>>
>>85204789
This show will end up being nothing but a virtue signal for feminism. Show starts with men running everything and doing a bad job at it and it'll end with all women running everything and being great at it. Fuck George that fat cuck
>>
File: shame..gif (2MB, 532x390px) Image search: [Google]
shame..gif
2MB, 532x390px
>>85203254
She deserves to tell those old farts off. They cowered behind their wives in error when the Boltons were fucking everything up. Bear Island stood with the Starks to feed the shitheads to their dogs while the other lords sucked on their thumbs. So yeah, when they start to get all "girls learning to defend themselves? REEEEEE!, Lyanna has every right to tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>85204979
>fuck George
Except that George has made it exceptionally clear that Dany and Cersei are retards like the men were. Hell, the only reason the Mereen storyline is ongoing is because Dany being a fuck-wit leader is something he can't get rid of in the books.
>>
>>85203254
what's wrong with this? I don't watch the show
>>
>>85205004
Yeah, nah he's still a cuck for letting them 2 nu-male fags run roughshod over his source material.
>>
File: fusion.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fusion.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
I didn't get mad until Mulattofu held back Greydick in a completely pointless shot. It was a split second thing, but you just know it was done to meet some women-kickass quota.
>>
what 11 year old talks like this anyway?
>>
>>85205004
Cersei's retardation should have her own fucking Lannister army joining with every other group with only her and that fuckface the Mountain trapped in her own castle.

She killed tons of important nobles, the king's widow, their fantasy pope (who was also leader of a peasant movement), literally nobody should be supporting her.

Instead she's gonna get to lead an army large enough to match her enemies.
>>
>>85203254
AND YET IF THIS WAS A JAPANESE LOLI IN SOME ANIME EVERYONE WOULD LOVE IT

#DoubleStandards
#Weebs
#Kys
>>
>>85203254
How come I believe this kid's acting more than Sansa's and the blonde dragon woman?

Are they really that bad at acting or is the kid that good?
>>
>>85205112

Wait how? Thats a fairly normal thing for a human being to do in that moment no matter the gender.
>>
>>85203254

"Badass" child characters are usually annoying. I'm not sure why this trope is so popular.
>>
>>85205167
I dunno, but apparently she'll play the lead of some witch school Harry Potter type tv show called "The Worst Witch"
>>
>>85205204
Seriously?

This is a british kids TV show, pretty sure it's aimed at girls, it isn't a Harry Potter rip off though, The Worst Witch predates the first Harry Potter book. (They had a remake in the mid 2000's... I used to watch it ok.)
>>
jon better be marrying based bear queen this season.
>>
Why is /tv/ so retarded?

The reason women are in key political roles is because most of the important men died from war and political backstabbing.

This pattern is common throughout medieval history.
>>
>>85203275
i would clean her twain ok
>>
>>85205591

and the Soviets never did it, either.
>>
>>85204952
>drill for obsidian
Different definition of drilling, Anon. Rewatch the scene. He wants them trained to fight should the need arise.
>>
If this show was half as edgy as it pretends to be the bitch would have been drop kicked across the room
>>
>>85205591
>This pattern is common throughout medieval history.

And everything was done to avoid it.

Besides our wondrous leaders Elizabeth I and Victoria, every other female monarch was a total disaster worldwide.
>>
>>85204174
fucking retard
>>
She will kill the night king and destroy the walkers
>>
>>85203254
>a girl is the leader of her house and leads her own army
what's the show justification for this?
I mean, she's just a child for fucks sake.
>>
File: 1500370751037.png (847KB, 948x708px) Image search: [Google]
1500370751037.png
847KB, 948x708px
>>
>>85205155
this isn't /a/, /tv/ hates moetrash
>>
>"fan favourite"
>>
>>85206855
What is the justification for King Tut being so Pharaoh? I mean he was just a child for fucks sake.
>>
>>85206855
She's the last Mormont other than Jorah, so unless her own people would attempt to overthrow her, obviously she'd be the leader of the house.
>>
>wow people really loved lyanna mormont last season. Lets give her a scene where she stands up to a man again to remind people shes a strong female

BRAAVO
>>
I don't know if I matured in the last couple years or if the show suddenly got way worse (probably the former) but most of this episode had me cringing at how forced the dialogue was. You can tell they're trying to make everything "epic." Was it really necessary for Arya to blow her cover, deliver a "badass" speech, then smugly walk past all the bodies? At least breaking bad had the characters awkwardly react when walt started being cringey and told people to say his name.
>>
If Jon doesn't plow her at some point I will have an autist rant
>>
There is no way way that scene was written by one person on their own sat at a small desk.
>>
File: 1349632807236.jpg (25KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1349632807236.jpg
25KB, 288x288px
>>85203254
>six seasons of stronk black women who need no men
>suddenly impressed by that in season seven
I am actually impressed they held whole 12 minutes of screentime without it.
Twelve minutes, that is a lot of time, especially when it's Sam cleaning poop music montage.
>>
>>85205086
His source material isn't that sacred anyway. I'm sure when he sees how they butcher it, he cries all the way to the bank.
>>
>>85207042
Yea you seem really mature and intelligent. Probably just grew too smart for the show. It happens.
>>
>>85203254
>Bear Island has a history of being invaded by the Iron Born
>woman have been trained in combat since forever
>half the mormonts in the books are women wearing armor and swinging swords
>/tv/ loses it's shit when little mormont follows the path her ancestors have followed for thousands of years

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>85207157
She is not a women yet. It is silly.
>>
File: 1349593018946.gif (2MB, 219x150px) Image search: [Google]
1349593018946.gif
2MB, 219x150px
>>85204805
>real adults
>tywin
>old cuck who can't control her cunt daughter
>ned
>faggot cuck who got cucked by the cunt who can't be controlled by another cuck
>stannis
>literal meaning of cuck who let the cunt lead him into killing her own daughter and to his own death
Take your "real adults" to your cunt worship bunker and stay there.
>>
>>85207091
>six seasons of stronk black women who need no men

What? Do you even watch this show?
>>
STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN vs. Neurotic, castrated, limbless, beta cucks.

Written by a committee of teenaged tumblerinas. Or their mental equivalents.

I'm about done with this garbage.
>>
File: 1364844260281.gif (4MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1364844260281.gif
4MB, 220x220px
>>85204997
Wow that is so brave of her to throw a whole army of 62 good men into a deathtrap with degenerate commander in charge while sitting in a comfy castle watching at the slaughter. So strong and independent.
>>
>>85207157
I imagine the first thing they'd teach aspiring warriors, regardless of gender, is to not be delusional and to correctly assess your own skills, strengths and weaknesses. The big, completely detached from reality talk indicates the girl was not raised like one of those female mormont warriors at all and she never once had a sparring session.
>>
>>85205204
>Harry Potter type tv show
Harry Potter is a rip off of the worst witch, which was first published in 1974, and had a tv series wayyyy before harry potter became a film
>>
>>85207185
>Little girl acting like a tough women, emulating the women she grew up around
Yeah, that's so silly...
>>
>>85207185
>s-shes not a woman
>j-just a girl couldn't possibly talk over men

Just come out and go full Elliot Rodgers my man.
>>
File: 1365509333227.jpg (9KB, 211x290px) Image search: [Google]
1365509333227.jpg
9KB, 211x290px
>>85207190
?
Every season since the very start is the jew-written garbage pierced with SJW bullshit through every line of script. Why you are impressed now?
>>
>>85203271

This.
>>
>>85207263
Nice analysis, virgin. Tip your trilbly while youre at it.
>>
>>85207306
Learn better English. You've been taught the wrong connotation of the word "impressed".
>>
File: 1459360096607.jpg (60KB, 561x552px) Image search: [Google]
1459360096607.jpg
60KB, 561x552px
>>85207348
>>
>>85204979
>will end up
>will
>all men must die
>>
>>85205199
pedos.
that is all.
>>
>>85204789
It's like America

> Be a new baby boy
> Have penis mutilated right away

Why?
> Mom wants it to look like dads
> Girls find natural dicks funny
> Old women need the foreskin for face cream

Truly the most cucked western nation
>>
>>85207103
Money is all that matters amirite? Writers who have more money than they could spend in a lifetime don't care about their legacy. They don't even blink when their creation is butchered by some hacks, because they're busy laughing all the way to the bank. Right?
>>
>>85207432
If he really cared that much, he would have just finished the books. Dont self insert as some tortured artist on his behalf.
>>
>>85207332
Ignoring your cringy insults, what's wrong with the analysis? Clearly from her talk she thinks she can fight and make a difference in battle, but she's a 10 year old girl, so her thinking that means she never fought before, otherwise she'd know better.
>>
>>85207432
>Money is all that matters amirite?
Pretty much.

>Legacy
The masses still love this show even if /tv/ hates it.
>>
>>85207494
>cringy
Are you trying to out yourself as underage? Or are you baiting me?

Nowhere in her speech does she imply that she personally can somehow use her physical prowess to turn the tides of war. All she ever talks about is her house and the honor of the north, which makes sense considering she rules a house in the north. Im not sure why you resent this ficitional girl holding a position of power. Its probably due to never touching a vagina in real life. Total cringy bro XD
>>
People defend this scene by pointing out that she's nobility. But that doesn't make any sense, because everyone else in the room is nobility too. And they aren't in her castle either.
>>
>>85203254
This shit wouldn't be nearly as cringy if she were cuter.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 733x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 733x366px
>not liking the nihilistic suicidal loli

I'm ashamed, anon.

She's from one of the poorest and most remote parts of the North, cut off from easy sea routes due to being north of the Iron Islands on the wrong side of the continent, and has see relative after relative die or go into exile. If you take of HBO's femivision goggles, she's probably supporting Jon and Sansa's longshot claim because she just doesn't give a shit any more.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 240x200px
>tfw no strong demanding angry cunny general to tell at you and boss you around
>>
>>85207405
>Poland <1%
That explains everything.
>South Korea 90%
What's up with South Korea? Did the Japs cut off all their foreskin?
>>
>>85203254
I hope she goes to battle and gets killed asap. Probably just by one attack, then the ones who loved her go full retard and die too.

>>85207405
>foreskin for face cream
what
>>
>>85207582
I don't resent her at all you autistic freak. I just think her speech was utterly delusional and idiotic. Same with Jon's plan as a whole, it's fucking retarded and nonsensical. I'm sorry to hear that you're still a virgin at your age and that it haunts you so much you have to project this fact onto random strangers, but I really don't see how this has anything to do with the topic at hand.
>>
File: 1474897864852.jpg (116KB, 960x936px) Image search: [Google]
1474897864852.jpg
116KB, 960x936px
>>85203271
OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THIS REPLY!!! NO ONE WAS EXPECTING SUCH AN OBVIOUS ANSWER FOR A COMMENT LIKE THAT!!! OH GOD, WE WERE WONDERING: "WHEN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN WILL COME FOR WRITE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS COMMENT EVER?". BUT FINALLY THE MADMAN IS ARRIVED!!! LONG LIVE TO THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!
>>
File: excellentjim.png (3MB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
excellentjim.png
3MB, 2880x1619px
>>85207590
It's DA NORF. The nobles don't gather around to sip wine and suck off twink cousins, they gather around for HOW TOUGH ARE YA contests. Acting like a pussy when a little girl is ready to bust some heads would hurt their standing among the other Northmen.
>>
>>85204846
When did it become ok to admit to browsing reddit? I mean you most likely dont realize it, but you ARE ruining whats left of this board and the entire site.
>>
>>85207704
Autism.
>>
>>85207678
Americas influence in the 50s and a lot of Koreans are hardcore Christians

>>85207692
Anti aging cream is made from baby foreskin
>>
>>85207702
>i just think her speech was utterly delusional and idiotic
Why? Before you said it was because "she never fought in battle" which was the crux of your shitposting. I explained she never claimed to be some amazing fighter and your response is "y-yea well i just think its dumb!!!" Do you have anything to say beyond that?

> Clearly from her talk she thinks she can fight and make a difference in battle
Really? Because to me it looked like she was accepting the harsh reality that even women and children would be forced to fight if they want a chance to survive. You reek of someone who hasnt touched another person in years.
>>
>>85207405
>higher rates in Eastern Europe

Wondered why so many hot slavic women with huge tits came to America.
>>
File: cat absolutely disgusted.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cat absolutely disgusted.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>85206893
>teenagers and children are the most competent and cunning politicians
>>
>insert 4 shots of characters reacting to her by having smug smiles
>>
>>85207122
I never said I was intelligent. Just that the writing seems so juvenile now, and it's probably a result of me aging rather than the writing suddenly changing.
>>
File: 1470540012524.png (501KB, 455x568px) Image search: [Google]
1470540012524.png
501KB, 455x568px
>mfw summerfags try and talk shit about queen loli
>>
File: purekinoextract.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
purekinoextract.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>85207994
But how will audiences get excited about the next generation DREAMING OF SPRING after all the old people die during the Long Night during series finale A DREAM OF SPRING if they've never seen the kids before?
>>
>>85204789
Wouldn't have happened if men hadn't fucked it up so bad.

Rhaegar
Aegon V
Robert
Tywin
Balon
>>
This scene, combined with Sheeran cameo and certain other points in the episode, make me worried this season will lean fully into reddit pandering.
>>
>>85204805
This is true tho. Alle the dominant males have left the show.
>Jon i a white knight
>Jaiyme is submissive to Cersei
>Bran is asexual, so Is Varys
>LF is the wizard permavirgin
>Davos is Mr Nice guy
>Sam is not even a man, Theon lost it
>Euron is a poor attempt to be the indomitable stronk but he's gonna go fast
>Hound turned domesticated dog
>Daenerys allies don't count Coz they're all licking her soles
Is this on purpose?
>>
>>85207254
Every man from Bear Island is worth more than 10 of any mainlander, so it was more like 620+
>>
>grrm makes a whole series about the faults of feudalism
>one of them is that it places very young and inexperienced people in positions of power
>DnD add le bad ass little girl with le upvote speeches
>normies eat it up, yaassss

Normies were a mistake. -Martin
>>
>>85208143
She's in the books too, dabids didn't create her. She's probably going to have a lot of the same lines/appearances in Winds of Winter too.
>>
File: 540.png (161KB, 344x423px) Image search: [Google]
540.png
161KB, 344x423px
>"hey 4chan what do you think of this loli who just committed what's left of her house to a suicide pact"
>"GTFO FEMINIST AGENDA"

I'm disgusted at how well the alt-right has trained your knee-jerk reactions, anon.
>>
>>85208143
His own fault for being a lazy fat shit and not finishing the books. Now the story is completely in the hands of pandering retards.
>>
>>85206977
I'm confuse.
Is Jorah her brother or uncle?
Was Cosmo her dad or granddad?
If granddad, is her dad kill?
>>
>>85208191
that's a goblin
>>
She is the best part of the entire show, only reddit summerfag cancer hate her.
>>
>>85207405

based Ireland
>>
>>85208182
Alysane Mormont, the heir in the books, is older and is already fighting with Stannis.
>>
>>85206893
why are brits so fucking ugly?
i've never seen so much hideous people in such a small space
>>
>>85203254
you know they know they have the normie cuck audience on lock, you should expect this stuff by now.
>>
>>85208182
GRUM will do a better job of emphasizing the psychotic abandonment of hope in her situation. Dabids cherry picked and tailored her for feminist pandering.

Shit holdings on the ass end of the world and nothing to look forward to but the second Long Night. She's "let the cyanide do its work" "thank you jesus": the character.
>>
>>85204789
>Jon such a fucking faggot he nearly gives up leadership to his sister

Are you even watching the show, Cletus? Because Jon outright chewed his sister out for questioning his authority. He's not giving shit to his sister.
>>
>>85208292
island genetics
>>
>>85208315
He even called the kids forward to take oaths to dare Sansa to tell them they should be executed because he knew a shrieking violet like Sansa wouldn't be able to do that to children.
>>
>>85208292
inbreeding, ironically they import millions of third world inbreds
>>
>>85208292
Obviously you've never been to Germany. Or Austria. Good lord, the ugly.
>>
>>85208292
>why are brits so fucking ugly?

The real and honest answer is that British women drink while pregnant. Also lack of vitamin D.
>>
>>85203271
OP BTFO
>>
>>85208089
>waaah all the military-capable men are mysteriously disappearing or being debilitatingly mutilated!

There's been a continent-wide war lasting 6ish years, retard.
>>
File: stannis.jpg (366KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
366KB, 612x380px
>>85208291
>already fighting with Stannis

About that...
>>
>>85208410

forgot link
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/19/four-10-british-mothers-drink-pregnancy-one-worst-rates-europe/
>>
>>85208415
>and literal children are taking over

defend this shit
>>
>>85208415
But Hillary Clinton says "Women have always been the primary victims of war." And snopes says she's right! As in not only did she say that, but that she's right.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-victims-of-war/
>>
>>85208292
Letting 12-year-old girls where JUICY booty shorts is an American phenomenon.

And people in general are uglier than you would probably think. The media picks the most attractive ones to show off the most.
>>
>>85208461
The fuck did you think you were signing up for? It's always been setting itself up as a "phoenix" narrative. The old world collapses under the weight of its pettiness and the series ends on a note of hope from the new generation weathering the winter. That was always how this was going to end.
>>
>>85208461
It's a feudal system. Demonstrating how crappy it is, how incompetents, children and literal retards end up with power over other people's lives is one of the running themes of the show. That's why Danaerys' scenes have always felt boring and disconnected, they refuse to recognize her as an example of this problem.
>>
>>85203254
This whole thread is pathetic and sad.
>>
>>85208089
>Sam is not even a man
???
>>
>>85208039
No, youre probably just 18 and hate everything because youre not capable of producing anything and you know it. Youll grow out of it.
>>
>>85208590
NO U
>>
>>85208641
i think he was getting at how he is raising Sam Jr and Gilly instead of going MGTOW
>>
>>85208415
what a faggot
>>
>>85208461
Thats literally how the world works, retard. Fucking kill anyone who visits /pol/ unironically. Jesus christ the alt right is cancer rivaling SJW culture at this point. The worst part is that none of you are funny. Its just the same boring shit everytime, muh feminism, muh jews, muh angst. Shut up stupid nigger, loli queen is fine and the entire scene was fine. Dumb nigger faggot fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
>>85208587
Dany's scenes feel disconnected because they completely changed the character. She's an insane 14-year-old girl with genetic anger management issues who has become a fetish idol catalyzing the collapse of a continent's civilizations.

Her heroic qualities in the novels come from chapters involving her being from her point of view or from the point of view of people who idolize her. People who aren't already infatuated with her frequently find her disturbing and even frightening.
>>
>>85203254

>yfw d&d are actually setting up a late season battle scene in which hundreds of >13 year old children are butchered by wights/dragons/alt-rock vikings
>>
>>85208279
The only reason it's even near 1% is because Ireland has a small enclave of Jews, mostly in Cork. Read up on Alan Shatter and you'll come to realise that Jews are ALWAYS behind the multikulti agenda.
>>
>>85208707
oh yeah, totally forgot that he's rising the baby of that girl.
>>
>>85208757
Edgy.
>>
You can tell how autistic a person is when they make a nitpicking thread like this.
>>
>>85208962
Not an argument. Isnt that what your ilk say?
>>
>>85208757
I know this is bait with every fiber of my being but go fuck yourself.
>>
>>85207726
>whats left of this board
Not him, but you mean contrarians and autismos? If thats worth saving, this board should just fucking die.
>>
>dude, I'm such a big girl and I'm royalty, bow to me!!!!
>yaaas queeen slay!

I trully hate this series
>>
>>85209013
Seen a lot of bait in your 6 months on this site have you?
>>
>>85205112
It was done because nobody was approaching Dany for the entire scene so she could have a special moment without interruption, since arriving at her family's home is a big deal, but Greyworm didn't catch on, and apparently neither did you, LMAO.
>>
>>85209013
literally everyone worth a shit hates alt-right just as much as they hate SJWs, if not more. Go cry about it, faggot
>>
>>85203254
YAAAAAAS
>>
File: 1wwd.png (242KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1wwd.png
242KB, 666x607px
>>85209142
>>
>>85209142

I would say more, I've never seen entire fucking boards bombarded with tumblr memes to the point they become fucking unusable.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 236x214px
>>85209013
>surely my 4chan brethren will never fall for this blatant feminist brainwashing about little girls being in charge!

Yeah nah you alt-righters should have done better homework before your brilliant plan to infiltrate 4chan because no one is buying it.
>>
>>85209196
Captcha took care of most of that shit.

The alt-right actually reprograms real human beings to propagate their groupthink, though. Anti-machine countermeasures don't work on p-zombies who think they're doing white male God's work.
>>
>>85209236
>alt right infiltrating 4chan

do you know how imbecile you sound?
>>
>>85208115
and if you count another 62 of females they will train now it is like + another 62*7.7 soldiers
>>
>>85209314
That's how they roll. They find internet communities where people get butthurt a lot and go to great lengths for revenge (i.e. revealing personal information) and start dropping maymay cards about how Jews and women are making them look like fools. Since being right on the internet is the most important thing in the world to them, they feel that they must let everyone know they aren't falling for their tricks and try to educate everyone too stupid to realize they're being tricked. Bam, army of autistic white men 18-40 putting real human effort into a political botnet.
>>
File: 1477740295251.png (64KB, 1229x416px) Image search: [Google]
1477740295251.png
64KB, 1229x416px
>>85209314
Remember when the shitposters mostly focused on feet and "ironic" cunny threads instead of posting twitter screenshots and the typical retarded stale memes /t_d/ comes up with?
>>
>>85209431
pure unadulterated autism
>>
>>85209718

jfc

I don't mean to be all "muh secret internet club", but NORMIES LITERALLY RUINED 4CHAN FUCK MOOT HE DID THIS I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

whoa, almost lost it there.
>>
>>85209776
>NORMIES LITERALLY RUINED 4CHAN FUCK MOOT HE DID THIS I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

you are now acting like the alt right you criticize
>>
>>85203362
Feminist propaganda ruining our kino (not that GoT was really kino to begin with, but still).
And as others have pointed out, if you really want to create stronk womenz characters, at least make their behaviour and social dynamics believable and not so fucking cringy.
>>
>>85204954
Literally half of got characters are like this, why is this one so offensive to you? Tbqhwyf Tyrion is even worse.
>>
>>85209431
haha
fuck off nerd
>>
>>85204979
>Show starts with men running everything and doing a bad job at it
Wasn't everything going fine until Jame and Cersei fucked everything up?
If Cersei and Jame didn't cripple Bran and turned the whole continent to shit the White Walkers and Danaerys would have been the only threats to the Seven Kingdoms.
>>
if i was her vassal i would do what this loli told me desu
>>
>>85203254
link?
>>
>>85203271
RIP in piss, OP
>>
>>85209878
lmao insecure faggot
get the fuck back to the_donald where you don't have to worry about getting btfo on hourly basis
>>
>>85209795

No, no, no. I was playing a role, I am self aware. I reflect their absurdity back at them in the hopes they will revile the mockery they have become. Basically none of that is true.

But, in the main, the user base of 4chan has definitely lost any sense of self-awareness, which is why it's comparatively toxic to how it was a few years back.
>>
>>85209983
XD
>>
>>85210009
post rare pepe next time
>>
>>85209718
>Started visiting in 2011
>Newfaggotry wasn't tolerated. Anyone who started after 2009 was considered cancer
>Now Newfags are literally praised by Republican 4chan as long as they've been "redpilled"

I miss it senpai. I miss being able to talk shit about anybody in politics, and I miss not everything being analyzed and twisted under the lens of an us vs them political view.

4chan becoming a breeding ground for millennial GoP members was a poor change. NipMoot needs to go back to trolling /pol/ on the reg.
>>
>>85209985
>which is why it's comparatively toxic to how it was a few years back.

I always thought this site was always toxic
>>
File: thingken man.jpg (17KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
thingken man.jpg
17KB, 288x284px
>there are more castrated male followers of female leaders than there are male leaders
woah....
>>
>>85210106
A different type of toxic. More of a chaotic neutral. Now it's lawful evil.
>>
>>85210089
keep fighting the good fight nerd
>>
>>85209052

this board deserves to die now that r/thedonald has taken over for sure. it's amusing that they call everybody else reddit though for calling them autistic neet retards.
>>
>>85210129
I'm not sure, but aren't all male slaves following dany castrated? If yes then there would be more even if all male leaders survived.
>>
>>85203254
>the show's fantasy world doesnt match my own fantasy world!

even if your shitty opinions about women were justified (they arent), you still have no reason to complain because it is FANTASY
>>
>>85210224
The mercenaries, only but it felt they never outright stated it if I recall, they could had just been ballless with how vague it was.
>>
it was better in the previous series. when she was introduced she served as an example of an idealist dedicated to honour, which is supposedly a large part of northern culture. she was juxtaposed with the craven lords and traitors, and spurred them to act honourably, because she was so innocent and still resolute despite her island getting decimated down to a few dozen fighting men

at the start of this series however she's just made a somewhat hamfisted comment about not doing girly things, after a lord points out how futile it is to train tiny children to hold a spear against an army of wights and zombie giants which will probably make the average hardened man shit out his own heart. all she did in THIS instance of standing up and acting hard was act a bit cunty

>>85210224
the only male leader is jon. euron could have been considered one, perhaps still can to an extent, but now he's subservient to the queen. yara and dany both have castrati following them, plus the army of castrati dany has
>>
>>85210106

Comparatively. It wasn't something you'd bring up at dinner with your parents, I saw awful shit on boards you wouldn't expect, but I would literally never, ever, ever tell anyone I use 4chan at this point. It's shifted from being a very weird part of the internet, to looking more like Stormfront. Pre-deletion /r9k/ wasn't halfway as retarded as it is now, /news/ was sort of like /pol/ but kept to itself, and browsing /tv/ didn't feel like being trapped in a hospice for the terminally obnoxious. There's still good boards and threads to be had, but the torrents of shit that flow directly from /pol/ are plain to see. It's changed from "anything goes" to "conform to this kind prick or leave".

I've seen people being pro-Scientology just to be different ffs.
>>
File: adult literacy league.jpg (222KB, 1073x571px) Image search: [Google]
adult literacy league.jpg
222KB, 1073x571px
>>85209314
>do you know how imbecile you sound?

Pricelessly ironic.
>>
>>85208486

i think we understand that most people aren't attractive but this is a television show and it's full of ugly people. in fact nearly every british show i've ever seen has a lot of ugly people in it.
>>
>>85208410
>>85208428
Apparently figures are higher in Denmark, but Danes and Nordic people are famously attractive. Far moreso than Brits. So your theory is BS.
>>
>>85207405
>Old women need the foreskin for face cream
Ah, I see you've been watching Preacher as well.
>>
>>85203254
"A child lord is the bane of any great House."
I'd like to think D&D will make it a plot point that her inexperience and bloodthirstiness will doom her men and her army but I imagine they'll make her some kind of child genius strategist by making everyone she faces so criminally incompetent that they practically kill themselves for her.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>85203254
/pol/ threads about fantasy /tv/ shows really have gone to shit ever since Red Pill fags have taken over and get triggered everytime a woman has the slightest influence on a show.
Only a few years back /pol/fags would have seen through the jewish lies and trash the show because the real number one force in Game of Thrones should be the Iron Bank, not a charismatic man or an empowered woman.

Tywin is no better than Danaerys, they should have been both exposed as Iron Bank puppets long ago.
>>
>>85203254
>i have equal right to defend my home
HOL UP WOMEN HAVE RIGHTS?!?
This certainly is a fantasy ayyyy /pol/ XDDD KEK
>>
>>85205139
>everyone rallies around Cersei

I think she's still gonna be the villain, but you're right, they're going to come up with some contrived way to allow her to still be a contender.

She's almost certainly going to "stronk womyn" Euron somehow and remove him from power while keeping control of the iron islands soldiers.
>>
>>85210421

danes and nordic people also eat healthy and get a lot of sun unlike bongs
>>
>>85210613
They had less rights in medieval times, in which the show takes place. But she is noble.
>>
>>85206893
The kid from this is england is in this?

How big is his part?
>>
>>85210751
is that the same time period with dragons, magic, and zombies?
>>
>>85210778

He's in it for all of 30 seconds in this first episode, but he's too recognisable of an actor for that to be it. He's definitely coming back.
>>
>>85210855
No, but adding fantasy elements doesn't mean you can dumb the show completely down.
If there is fantasy why not make a targaryan called Ayygoonz, an 8 foot black KANG with flying pyramids to help dany and her dragons? I mean in fantasy everything is possible, rite?
>>
File: Solar-Map-Europe.png (622KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
Solar-Map-Europe.png
622KB, 1000x706px
>>85210672
Ye man, look at how much more sun they get.
>>
>>85210855
Did you miss the first 5 seasons where it's established that whole characters like Cersei, Arya and Brienne are built on wanting to be strong womyn in an universe where they're treated like in the traditional medieval times?
>>
>>85208089
>>Daenerys allies don't count Coz they're all licking her soles

How I envy them
>>
>>85210751
as annoying as the autist who has spent the entire thread bitching about /pol/ and the alt right is hes right about it ultimately being a fantasy show, so it doesnt have to match what real life medieval times were like
with that said the scene was laughably bad and incredibly ham-fisted
>>
>>85210906
They should, hes pretty likable despite looking like the ultimate bong
>>
>>85208291
Yeah, she's also a big muscle-bound hairy beast of a woman with no grace what-so-ever

You know, like Brienne, the other warrior woman in the books.

It's almost like George understands that a woman who can fight as well as a man is going to be BUILT like a man
>>
Anyone here watched the charls puregaming stream? Couldn't have watched the ep without that. It was just so bad.
>>
>>85210751
>They had less rights in medieval times, in which the show takes place
Please, educate us on the socioeconomic structure of 300 AL. I hear the changes in 200 BAL are pretty important in that fictional setting.

You fuckers can't just stick to the obvious, that it's a shitty scene; you always have to force your own bias into it.
>>
File: 1462051011262.jpg (48KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
1462051011262.jpg
48KB, 368x475px
>>85208191
>>
>>85209921
Jaime and Cersei kick off a collapse that was waiting to happen.

>Robert is a terrible king who bankrupts the land with pointless excess
>totally oblivious to his wife cheating on him with her brother, and plans on leaving the realm in the hands of his "son" who guts cats for fun
>Ned is ineffectual to the point that the only crimes he can catch and stop in his own holdings are Jorah openly slaving and that one deserter who actually comes straight to him to warn him about the Others
>all Ned's vassals with the exception of the Mormonts are people like Roose Bolton or the Umbers, ranging from psychotic to borderline rebellious
>Tywin Lannister whips the Lannisters into shape but totally and utterly fails to establish a potential dynasty, making it meaningless
>the King's court is filled with secret Targaryen loyalists
>Dorne is also secretly working for Targaryen return
>the Iron Islands try to rebel every time Robert looks away

Shit was already fucked, anon, Jaime and Cersei's idiocy, selfishness, and lack of tact just lit the fuse.
>>
>>85210133
>more of a chaotic neutral

4chan has always ranged from chaotic to lawful evil. Chaotic evil being CP posters, lawful evil being HWNDU.
>>
>>85210751
The only person who had rights in Medieval times was the King, and sometimes the lords when he decided to let them.
>>
>watch episode
>think nothing of this scene
>come to /tv/
>it's all anyone is talking about
When will you grow out of your female-hating phase?
>>
>>85211059
I feel compelled to point out that women make for poor soldiers for two important reasons:

1.) They are smaller and weaker than men
2.) Women are needed for birthing future soldiers, and that itself takes some 9 months at the minimum

It's just not practical to arm women to fight. It is not militarily useful to do so. The only time it is going to be prudent to use women soldiers is when the enemy has breached the gates and they can't retreat.

What if the War for the Dawn is not quick? It could take years. You don't want to decimate your female population by getting them killed in battle. The fewer women you have the fewer future soldiers you have.
>>
I genuinely like the character

Sometimes it's really nice to be a normie amongst so many lifeless cretins lmao
>>
>>85204846
go back
>>
Say, it teevee. Just say you despise your virginity.
>>
>>85204758
me to
a regular sword in medieval times weighted between 1.5 and almost 3 kg, given the difference between male and female physical strength, a lady would not be able to parry a blow made by the average joe

longbows (english longbow as example) has draw strength of almost 50KG, i doubt wymin can draw a full powered shot without overexerting themselves, and they would still not be able to keep up at the pace of the average joe

a medieval shield weighted between 3 and 10 kg depending on material and thickness
its not something a woman would be able to swing around for long at the speed and force a solider would strike at her with his sword

this entire show has gone to the shitter
only femenist virtue signaling and (((propaganda)))
i hope the fat autist releases the last two books before he dies and its nothing like the show
>>
>>85211304
>watch episode
>think scene is fucking retarded
>but realize that this is the state of the show since s3 so why would I even be surprised
>>
File: 1496296749608.jpg (77KB, 511x651px) Image search: [Google]
1496296749608.jpg
77KB, 511x651px
>>85211304
>phase
good one, r****t
>>
>>85211421
>this entire show has gone to the shitter
That was five years ago
>>
>>85211495
yes i didnt say that it just went to the dump
past mid season 2 its only been a downfall
>>
>>85207994
To be fair, GRRM has always said that it was a coming of age story.
>>
>>85208315
This, although I feel like they're working up to Jon handing over rule to Sansa or something. Or she'll at least be Hand of the King in the North. There's no way that "what if you listened to me for once? Would that be so horrible?" part wasn't some kind of foreshadowing.
>>
>>85211638
there setting him up as a shithead for not pandering to muh femyles and sister
sansa will kill jon either directly or by proxy to assume leadership
>>
>>85211282
>The only person who had rights in Medieval times was the King

Meh, more or less. A King still had a lot of duties to answer to, namely marrying someone they didn't choose.
>>
>>85211188
> all Ned's vassals with the exception of the Mormonts are people like Roose Bolton or the Umbers, ranging from psychotic to borderline rebellious

only in the show
most of the nobles of the North are loyal to the Starks

>the King's court is filled with secret Targaryen loyalists

only Varys
>>
>>85203254
Wow, this much butthurt over a strong female character? It's almost like you faggots hate women from chronic rejection or something...
>>
>>85210099
Look at this liberal cuck and laugh
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.