[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Max landis general? Max landis general. post your favorite l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: landis1_large.jpg (76KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
landis1_large.jpg
76KB, 680x510px
Max landis general? Max landis general. post your favorite landis pitches and remember not to speak ill or else he will be summoned to the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwzVmyOtt4
>>
fuck that talentless fagmo
>>
why?
>>
me him her is the worst film I have ever seen
>>
He's the embodiment of everything I hate about LA.
>>
How great was American Ultra, guys?
>>
Most important autheur of the 23th century.

Yes 23th, he is that ahead of his time.
>>
adderall screenwriter, loves unimportant shit
>>
100% nepotism
>>
Fuck Landis, we need Trank.
>>
>>85201873
>>85201921

These 2
>>
>>85200916

How does max feel that he got into film through nepotism and his dad is a murderer?
>>
>>85201290
Agreed, retards like him are a dime a dozen in LA. They think they're smarter and more talented than everyone else while constantly talking about their great (actually very boring and cliched) ideas.
>>
>>85200916
Max Brooks > Max Landis
>>
I dug his justice league pitch
>>
>>85202082
The one that's part Death and Return of Superman?
I think that with some tweaking and a strong editor, it could be great for the Earth One line.
>>
I hate "jews".
>>
>>85200916
He hates Trump, fuck him.
>>
>>85202366
Lot of people hate Trump. Lot of people like Trump.

That shouldn't affect what you think about their work/art.
>>
>proclaims he's a feminist
>is hated by feminists
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>85200916
Fuck off Max no one likes you.
>>
File: Снимок4.png (30KB, 640x281px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок4.png
30KB, 640x281px
Is he actually retarded?
>>
>>85202514

>that tweet

He is retarded. I don't even get what point he's trying to make.
>>
>>85202514
He was mad that asscreed had a white actor, he wanted a mexican to play the role, ignorant to the difference between spaniards and their rape babies the hispanics.
>>
>>85202514
fuck off mudblood
>>
I liked American Ultra and I think he should inhabit a coffin
>>
>>85200916
summon the histrionic faggot I'd love to ask him some questions about how his dad killed those gook kids.
>>
>>85200916
Why would you want to make a depressing ninja turtles and why the FUCK did he try to work venus in?
>>
The new Alan Moore.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.