[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I''m unirionically confused why people think Tom Cruise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

I''m unirionically confused why people think Tom Cruise is gay.
Seriously he doesn't dress like a fag
Doesn't act like a Fag
Be in movies where he's a Fag
Or any Faggy stuff.
Is he insane? Sure, but gay? Nah
And no, Top Gun doesn't count as a Gay moment.
I've seen waaaaaaaayyyyy too many military men who act like that and they fuck bitches left and right.

Where did all of this begin?
>>
I thought it was more to do with how he's sensitive about being mocked and would get super butthurt.
>>
>>85197277
>I''m unirionically confused why people think Tom Cruise is gay.
I'm unironically confused people have liked any South Park episodes made after 2007.
>>
>>85197277
all scientologists are gay, that's what i heard
>>
Top Gun but he's really a power bottom
>>
>>85197326
>not an answer
>>
>>85197277
yeah dude only swishy faggots are gay irl
>>
>>85197277
it all comes from the totally arranged marriage with katy holmes and totally fake "i love her" spaglording on oprah.
Most likely arranged marriage with nicole kidman because he is a closeted fag who does never want to hurt his appearence
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Same as Aaron Rodgers. If you deny it too hard it becomes funny.
>>
I wrote a really long and really funny post about wanting to bounce on his dick before I realized I was think of George Clooney and not Tom Cruise.
>>
>>85198371
gay list:
john travolta
george clooney
tom cruise
>>
>>85198228

or the story of how they tried to lure scarlet johansen just before katy. or his first marriage to the much older whatshername. she's cute but smelled of beard
>>
>>85197277
all a-listers have gay rumours
>>
>>85198473
no it's only the ones who act like closeted fags
>>
>>85198560
name one that doesn't.
>>
name one scientologist that isn't gay
>>
>>85198596
Chris Pratt
Michael Fassbender
Tom Hanks
George Clooney
>>
>>85198636
Beck
>>
>>85198699
Beck might not be homosex but he's definitely gay as fuck.
>>
>>85197277

there are rumors hes been spotted kissing guys

and there is also a thing in scientology where they get you to confess all your sins basically to test your thetans aka get blackmail material on you so you have to stay in for life especially if you're famous so there's that
>>
>>85198286
Nah Rodgers shows a lot of fag body signs
T.burrs fan
>>
>>85198667
>clooney
>not having gay rumors
>>
>>85198762
When? In his heyday back in the early 2000's he was Leonardo DiCaprio tier, banging literal boatloads of women.
>>
>>85198721
source or you're a lying whore
I'm waiting
>>
>>85198921
DiCaprio has tons of gay rumors too despite banging literal harems of models,gossip mags just want to sell copies,they don't give a shit if it's believable or not.
>>
>>85199023
dicaprio is bi-sexual
>>
>when oh when will manlets learn?
>>
>>85198417
Clooney isn't.
>>
>>85198417
>>85198667
>>85199539
For real though I want Clooney to be gay. It's because I get so hard over him. I wanna bounce on that silver foxcock while he talks dirty to me with that silk-wrapped-around-broken-glass voice of his. You fags always talk about "daddies" all the time but this over-the-hill vulpine specimen is actually old enough to be mine. Mm.
>>
>>85199809
That's a good way to describe a voice.
>>
>I've seen waaaaaaaayyyyy too many military men who act like that and they fuck bitches left and right.

Clasic military closet.
>>
>>85198419

Woah really?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.