[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /tv/ I need your help finding a movie. I saw it years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: damon-wayans-1-sized.jpg (15KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
damon-wayans-1-sized.jpg
15KB, 220x290px
Hello, /tv/
I need your help finding a movie.

I saw it years ago as a child. It was about the normal day of the protagonist, a black comedian (maybe rapper). I can't remember his name, the year of the movie or anything except parts of the story line.

The movie started with him waking up and followed him throughout a normal day in his hood (LA, Compton kinda area). It was not a documentary.

Scenes I remember are him meeting a few guys on the corner drinking booze, him taking a nap and then going to some kind of party to meet a girl.

As far as I remember there was nothing interesting in this movie, no real story.

The whole tone of the movie was very surreal with a few day for night scenes and an overall weird vibe.

The actor was black, shaved head and and looked kinda like pic related, but it wasn't him.

You are my last hope.
>>
>>85193114
friday
>>
>>85193114
Boyz in the Hood or Dolemite
>>
>>85193181
Not it. It had even lower production quality.

>>85193251
>Boyz in the Hood
It was more of a comdedy. Production date must have been late 80s to mid 90s
>>
>>85193114
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Boy_(film)
>>
>>85193334
alright how about
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
>>
>>85193346
It's not it.

The movie was rated for kids without any violence or guns as far as I remember

>>85193393
Not it.
>>
>>85193488
aight fugg u den
>>
>>85193114
this op?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158493/
>>
>>85193898
Nope
>>
House Party?
>>
>>85194128
no
>>
Bebes kids /thread
>>
I'm trying to find out the name of a movie from 1995-1999. I saw the trailer on the VHS copies of "Batman & Robin" so I imagine it was a WB release. I don't remember much other than it's a drama or suspense and a scene of two young boys hiding in a dimly-lit room, hugging. The plot appeared to revolve around a soldier coming home from the war, and at some point a woman says "A man named X (don't remember the name) ruined my life".

One of the male leads might've been blonde. It had a pretty bleak look.
>>
op since you admit the movie you're looking for sucked watch this instead, or maybe it's parodied in it somewhere
>>
BET made for tv movie?
Kevin Hart made a dozen; Wayans may have as well.
>>
>>85193114
School Daze? spike lee film
>>
>>85193114
im gonna get you sucka
>>
>>85194748
tv movie is very possible. i believe this is very close, but i still can't find it. have to dig deeper.
>>
>>85193114
One of the Planet of the Apes flicks
>>
>>85193114
Drake and Josh
>>
>>85194468
i either have the batman forever or batman and robin vhs. ill look to see it. but i think it's batman forever
>>
>>85194468
i checked my copy of batman and robin VHS. there were no previews
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.