[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do whites and blacks dominate in the film industry? How come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why do whites and blacks dominate in the film industry? How come Hollywood doesn't care give a shit about Asians, latinos, arabs etc?

Are blacks and whites(jews included) the masterrace when it comes to film and media.
>>
>jews
>white
>>
So niggers are over-represented in oscar wins

I wonder how twitter would react if you pointed this out
>>
>>85187124
whites, jews and blacks have been in the entertainment industry for far longer

nowadays there are many latino lead actors and directors, to this day asians still don't know how to act
>>
>>85187124

1) We've said for years blacks are whining about representation when they're exactly matched.

2) Try establishing how many of that "white" group is actually jewish. The results will surprise you, on the Oscar wins and Top Roles especially.
>>
asians don't express emotions
>>
>>85187160
Ask anyone who seth rogen is and they will say "that white guy"
>>
>>85187236
This, i feel like asians are too emotionless and robotic to effectively act to impress westerners. Here they're mostly typecast into action fighting roles, with just a few being in comedy.
>>
>>85187124
They aren't quite as uppity and perhaps don't go to the movies as much
>>
>80% white people in films
>blacks "dominate" film industry

anyway, the reason there are more blacks in films is that African-Americans have an interesting history to make films about that goes all the way back to the founding

nobody gives a shit about the Spanish-American War and the illegal immigration phenomenon hasn't gone on nearly as long as slavery and Jim Crow

nobody gives a shit about the Chinese immigrants building our railroads either

the only other ethnic group in America comparable to African-Americans are Native Americans, and they probably don't get as many movies because the crimes against them that they face are limited to reservation life which nobody knows or cares about
>>
liberalism is a sickness
>>
>>85187236

westerners also generally see asians are weak, so they'll pick pretty much anyone before them even black, latin whatever.
>>
>>85187423
I was more so referring to how oscar winners are pretty much all whites and blacks and both groups are overrepresented relative to their population.

>anyway, the reason there are more blacks in films is that African-Americans have an interesting history to make films about that goes all the way back to the founding
I guess this sort of makes sense, but there's also a ton more black actors in your average blockbuster compared to other minorities. Like how marvel is now just mostly whites and some blacks, and there's always the black friend/sidekick of the white main character like how moth Tony and Cap have. You just tend to see blacks in these roles way more than latinos and asians.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.