[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he get away with this? Was it banter? This is not a pol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1500497714252.png (3MB, 1828x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1500497714252.png
3MB, 1828x1025px
How did he get away with this? Was it banter? This is not a pol thread mods pls don't prune, bonus question: What is your favorite war film?
>>
It's a part of male bonding.

Insulting your male friend is like butting heads in a friendly way. You're both strong animals and you're testing each others strength but you have enough compassion for each other that you don't act on the strength. Also deep down we all know that niggers must hang so he had a salient point.
>>
Words mean less than actions. He was the same guy who willingly but his life on the line for the same black guy
>>
>>85185699
/thread and check'em
>>
>>85185615
Apocolypse Now >>> (power gap) > Full Metal Jacket
>>
>>85185615
Yes, it was banter.
He and Eight Ball had been through war together and bonded. Had they not been friends he might not have gotten away with that little comment
>>
>>85185615
My favorite war film is All Quiet On The Western Front from 1930.

Full Metal Jacket is a film that really grew on me and one which I like more and more with each day. One of Kubrick's most humane films and one of his better ones, I still can't believe there are retards who prefer boot camp to the 'nam half. Full Metal Jacket excels at it's characters and Joker's contradiction towards himself was quite interesting to observe throughout it. That Mickey Mouse scene at the end does a great job at showing Hell they currently reside and the interview scene does a good job at showing the futility of it all.
>>
>>85185615
When I was in the military we'd say racist jokes to each other. Nothing as extreme as telling a black dude that niggers should hang lol, but some mild ribbing. Enough to trigger someone on TV to tell me to go to /pol/ if they overheard it.
>>
>>85187166
Why do it though whats the significance
>>
>>85185615
watching the edgy dub? the original went
>All fucking nigger are fucking hung
but the racist producers made them change it in later releases
>>
>>85187215
Just busting each other's balls, no one ever got full BLM upset because we jokingly told the black guy that he should be excited they're serving fried chicken on the mess decks. Just a laugh and "fuck you white boy".
>>
It's like a job you can't get fired from unless you shoot your coworker. The black guy can talk as much shit, as long as the white guy doesn't outrank him, they don't have to get along.
>>
>>85181081 #
Because they are both under bigger threat from Vietnamese. The black people know that working with white racism is in favor of their survival
>>
>>85187215
Because it's funny?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.