[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I razy or was this actually really good? 6.6 IMDB. 45%RT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ghost-in-the-shell-poster-4[1].jpg (542KB, 1584x2412px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell-poster-4[1].jpg
542KB, 1584x2412px
Am I razy or was this actually really good?

6.6 IMDB. 45%RT.

It's beautifully made, and the visuals are stunning. The story is Ghost in the Shell, if that's what you're into then it's great, but it really delves deeper into the material than the original, and expands on things. Very cool, and very underrated. Also totally unfair how overshadowed it was by the white washing controversy.
>>
>>85185305

Fattu piggu
>>
I thought Tron looked better. Gotta have more than a slick look to get my attention.
>>
>>85185305
You either retarded or a shill, maybe both
>>
if you tilt your head you can kinda picture what she looks like on all fours before you mount her
>>
>>85185305
it's spelled "Razzie"
>>
>>85185305
I dont mind chubby acresses but it doesnt fit the character.

If superman had a beer belly that would be shit too.
>>
>>85185305
It was average, but really had the potential and detail to be great. Just lacked execution and overall vision, probably from hollywood exec interference worried about the investment
>>
>>85186535
based
>>
>>85185305
fuck (you)
>>
>>85185305
Blame disney/marvel anti-marketers. Literally almost every thread made at the time of the film's release was made by a disney/marvel shill bashing the film into oblivion. Review sites were plagued with disney/marvel shills trying to shut down any business the film could make. The white washing nonsense was obviously fabricated by them to stir up shit. Fast forward to today, and you see every day someone makes a thread surprised to find it's actually not bad at all, or as bad as people claimed it was. As people finally watch the film they all notice that the "reviews" were all completely bullshit.
>>
It was somewhat refreshing on a visual level, and based on the fact that the bad people actually got things done and this wasn't the 0 casualty safe shitfest that capeshit/carshit movies are nowadays. Even for a PG-13 movie, this movie had at least a tiny baby nutsack.

The plot though was a really obvious mishmash of what they wanted to show from the gook incarnations, to the point where none of the timelines make any god damn sense.

>bad guy talking about how he's lived all these lives and shit when he literally only got cyborg'd two years ago
>>
File: DA4rYs8V0AESSmU.jpg (166KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DA4rYs8V0AESSmU.jpg
166KB, 900x1200px
It was great only weebs and SJW didn't like it
>>
>>85185305
Literally absolute garbage.
>>
File: 1500198530086.jpg (123KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1500198530086.jpg
123KB, 500x413px
>>85185305
yur razy
>>
>lazy robocop rip off story
>the real villain and their motivation is shown at the beginning of the movie.
>scarjo has two modes. manic pixie dream girl, and stoic monotone. which doesn't make for a good actress.
>the major's character arc is pointless due to the ending. she just keeps on going on being a super cop for the government.
>the major is almost never shown out thinking someone and hacking/diving her way through a problem. in a world of enhanced humans. the major's body is barely anything special. it is supposed to be her mind that makes her better than anyone else.
>Batou was pretty good. his arc had more emotional weight than anything else.
>>
>>85188860
This. Also
>Every scene that's remade is done worse.
>Visuals are more Akira than GitS.
>That terrible scene with her mother.
>Action looked like it was directed by a blind man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.