[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont really know what people were expecting from this movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 192710R1.jpg (618KB, 854x1281px) Image search: [Google]
192710R1.jpg
618KB, 854x1281px
I dont really know what people were expecting from this movie, its pretty meh. Did you like it /tv/ ?
>>
Campy atmosphere and more action. This was supposed to be the Power Rangers. No one asked for a drawn out origins story.
>>
>>85185182
It was ok. I wish there would have been more fighting while in uniform also more saving random citizens to cement their status as rangers. The megazord was kind of bland and they should have showed them coming together. Way too much focus on teen drama.
>>
>>85185255
>Way too much focus on teen drama.
yeah agreed.
>>
>>85185182
I didn't like the guy that played Billy and I didn't like that Billy got most of the screen time.
>>
>>85185182
Better than i expected honestly. I liked the origins and i thought the teens had chemistry.
>>
>only action scenes in an action movie are the kids getting immediately taken out, one fight with their suits fighting minions and the zord battle at the end
>>
>>85185182
Sequel needs to recast everyone except the black ranger.
>>
>>85185325
i feel like he was trying too hard
>>
>>85185325
yeah why ?
>>
>>85185182
I wasnt expecting nothing and what i got was a great movie

6/10
>>
File: 1489296060957.jpg (113KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1489296060957.jpg
113KB, 640x1136px
>>85185182
>I dont really know what people were expecting from this movie
More than 2 minutes of fighting. More than 10 seconds of the theme song. A morph sequence. A Megazord assembly sequence. Just off the top of my head. Instead we got Tumblr: The Movie.
>>
>>85185858
He looked too much like a ghetto rapper instead of a black autist.
>>
>>85185255

I think it would have all been okay if there had been more fighting in uniform in general. the teen drama was always present in power rangers but it was always compensated by rangers fighting. I still cannot believe that the zords got more screen time than simple fighting. I mean, just imagine the executives actually going "We could make this movie cheaper but let's not let them fight but actually put a lot of money into the zords and let them be more prominent than the rangers themselves."

Literally the one time where I feel like that a decreased budget use could have benefitted a movie. I pretty much liked the movie since it was kid friendly most of the time. It had the right amount of storylines for kids and adults so I can't say anything negative about that. It really comes down to the suit thing for me if I'm honest
>>
>>85185182
No. The actors were bad so I had no reason to care about their characters and the movie focused a lot on their characters, so for me it was a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>85186491

that's simply not true. he looked like a regular kid dude. you have never seen a ghetto rapper if you think that description applies to him. I can understand people not liking his behaviour but ghetto rapper? cmon

>>85185399

he really was the best character in the movie. zack was never my favourite character but this time around, he really had the spotlight. shame they didn't show more of him. didn't like the two girls either since kimberly pretty much didn't learn anything (zord scene with the two girls) and trini was flat out annoying
>>
>>85186411
If this is real there's no way it's official.
>>
>>85186728
It's very real, and very official friendo.
http://lionsgate-uk.tumblr.com/post/158225320444/tag-yourself
>>
>>85185325
He was the best part bud. The bromance saved the movie from being shit. Everything else was horrid.
>>
Oh wow. I watched this with /tv/ last week. It was better than I expected. I'd really like them to get a bigger budget for more action scenes, in costume. But at least the high school scenes were leagues better than Spider-Shit Homecoming
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.