[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AOTC Bugs design superweapon >ROTS Deathstar is under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1500491024901.jpg (389KB, 1920x813px) Image search: [Google]
1500491024901.jpg
389KB, 1920x813px
>AOTC
Bugs design superweapon
>ROTS
Deathstar is under development
>R1
Deathstar is near completion. Testing 2nd tier fire power
>ANH
Deathstar is completed. Testing 1st tier fire power. Gets destroyed.
>ESB
Planning/construction of 2nd Deathstar unbeknownst to protagonists/audience.
>ROTJ
Reveal of construction of 2nd Deathstar. Reveal of fully operational weapon. Gets destroyed.

The problem with the Deathstars is twofold:
They spent 22 years from design to completion on the first one. They spent 4-5 years on the second.
The Empire can't cover much ground with only one superweapon, so instead of having the second Deathstar being built as a consequence of the first one being destroyed, only to being forced to come up with new ones, larger and more difficult to destroy (not really), for each film, we should instead have a reveal in this new triology:

The first and second Deathstar were only two out of hundreds of Deathstars, that all were being built throughout the years between episode 2 and 4. When the Rebels destroyed the first Deathstar, the Empire was already far into the construction of the second one (eliminating the problem with amount of years it took to build,) and there's a whole brigade of Deathstars spread throughout the galaxy (eliminating the problem with how easy they are to destroy, since we don't see them as the ultimate threat anymore, anyway.)

I'd rather see a space battle involving a number of Deathstars, than the farce that was the Starkiller Base. The Starkiller should be revealed later in the trilogy, with several Deathstars guarding it, so that we would see the size comparisons as actual space stations onscreen, instead of a stupid hologram in a forced Resistance Base briefing scene.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.