[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are "people" who unironically prefer generic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: shi.jpg (48KB, 300x453px) Image search: [Google]
shi.jpg
48KB, 300x453px
>There are "people" who unironically prefer generic Hollywood NASA propaganda (AKA 2001) to masterpieces like BvS and TFA
Are we being raided by reddit?

>lol long takes are for people with good taste you pleb
You do know that can have long quiet scenes that are both good and bad? You seem to praise it just because it's long

>those scenes made us appreciate the tools we made since the 'dawn of man' u just don't understand
a competent director would have directed those scenes in a way that doesn't put a hyperactive 5 year old to sleep. It's just shitty film making.

>It seems like ur just an ADD ridden manchild :)
Before Sunrise wasn't boring and that was just two individuals walking around and talking, and that was because the director knew what he was doing.

You fags are literally
>I hatee capeshit (see what I did there?) soooo much. My favorites? Well everything by Refn, Villeneuve, and Kubrick :)))

You redditors only pretend to like it in order to appear 'cultured'.
>>
The weed destroyed their brains, notice how they all love the "deep" DUDE 20 MINS OF ZANY COLORS LE LSD TRIPPIN LMAO LE SPACE BABBY
>>
>>85182327
I've never touched drugs before and that was my favourite scene. It's just interesting to me.
Just because it's not interesting to you doesn't mean you have to diagnose those who do
>>
>>85182499
t. stoner
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.