[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your theory on enemy? I just need to know what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: enemy-poster.jpg (545KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
enemy-poster.jpg
545KB, 1200x900px
What is your theory on enemy? I just need to know what the spider represents
>>
Spiders represent evil. Spiders are unnatural eldritch abomination spawn that don't belong on this earth. All arachnids/insects should be genocided on this planet. The people that call arachnophobes "pussies" are defective, humans have evolved an instinctual fear of arachnids because they are harmful to human life
>>
>>85179726
t. mosquitoes
>>
>>85179646
>What is your theory on enemy?
There's nothing to theorize. The movie has been explained already.
>>
>>85179646
I believe the answer was in the thread yesterday that inspired you to make this one

if this is just a coincidence this is your cue to check the archive. saged
>>
The spider represented women, or his fear of women more specifically.
Talking to his mother, a giant spider can be seen striding across the city. She is where his fear stems from, the spider appears the largest.
In my opinion, the spider at the end of the film represents how he believed he could fix the issues in his life but ultimately couldn't: his wife still appears as a spider. Her backing away from him though, seems to represent how he's given into his more manipulative side- he's the one in control.
Alternatively, the whole film is Invasion of the Body Snatchers with giant spiders masquerading as people. Saw some interesting stuff about the spiders representing fascism or something.
>>
>>85179962
this

the spiders are Trump
>>
>>85179646
The beginning quote sums it up
Some things are just too absurd to explain
And this lets you create whatever theory you want to about the movie.
>>
>>85179962
>Her backing away from him though, seems to represent how he's given into his more manipulative side- he's the one in control.
I took that as the spider getting ready to attack; he thought he was free of his attachments to his wife but it was the opposite. He's more trapped than ever (what with his wife being pregnant and all)
>>
>>85180326
Yeah, maybe. That'd work with the resigned look on his face.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.