[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hahaha...no...no..no..no no no no no nonononononononono what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 877823156489.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
877823156489.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>hahaha...no...no..no..no no no no no nonononononononono
what did she mean by this?
>>
Unsettling for the sake of being unsettling.
>>
>>85172883
> you wasn't kangz
> hahaha...no...no..no..no no no no no nonononononononono
>>
This was the most cringeworthy scene I've ever seen. What idiots think this movie was good.
>>
>>85172883
Inner mental battle. She's saying "no no no" to the person whose mind she took over, and the mind controlled person is the one displaying the tears
>>
>>85172883
HAHAHANONONO
>>
>>85172883
Is that nose shooped?
>>
>>85172883
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
The movie was dumb. I regret watching it.
>>
Best scene in the movie Imo. Actually scary
>>
>>85172883
advertisement for the kill la kill live action adapation
>>
HE TRIED IT
>>
>>85172883
>scene creepy because she's been hypnotized to be their servant
>actually no she has had her brain scooped out and had an old ladies brain put in which is why she likes to do the housework of her own free will
>except the original woman is somehow still stuck in there even though her fucking brain has been removed and can almost take control sometimes

its like he just changed the procedure at the end and forgot to go back and take out the bits with the brainwashing wearing off
>>
>>85173719
There is still some brain stem from the previous person left. Usually that part of the brain is subdued but sometimes it can be brought out
>>
>>85173496
hahaha no...no...nononononono
>>
i liked the film but didn't like the ending, would've loved for him to get shot to death by the police while he was choking his ex
>>
>>85173803

the brainstem has nothing to do with personality or emotions though, the only aspect of the original person that would be left would be like... if they had a motor control disability or something
>>
>>85174063
Well assuming the brain stem did have personality, this scene would make perfect sense, no?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.