[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> severely slanted eye that throws half his face off >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: goose?.jpg (313KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
goose?.jpg
313KB, 2560x1920px
> severely slanted eye that throws half his face off
> negative canthal tilt in both eyes
> soft chin
> practically no jawline
> ugly nose

Is Ryan Gosling proof that all you need are light features to be a conventionally attractive Hollywood man?
>>
>>85154726
But he's still better looking than 80% of the American population
>>
>>85154726

All his features mesh together to make an extremely attractive man. He is far, far above average looking.
>>
>>85154795

Any country with access to heavy cosmetics and methods have beautiful women.

Anyone without cosmetics looks considerably less attractive, especially women.

Like imagine if He had his hair and beard unkept, you can find a 10/10 guy and he can instantly turn into a 5/10 or less with a bad haircut.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (79KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
79KB, 620x349px
Stay salty, cuck

Women love us, Canadian MEN
>>
>>85154966
Gosling is from New Orleans
>>
I saw Goose at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>85155039
No he isn't.
>>
>>85155076
Yes he is. He was born there you moron.
>>
>>85155149
Ryan Thomas Gosling was born in London, Ontario,[2] the son of Thomas Ray Gosling, a travelling salesman for a paper mill,[3] and Donna, a secretary who qualified as a high school teacher in 2011.[4][5] His father is of English, Scottish, and French Canadian descent; Ryan's great-great-grandfather, George Edward Gosling, was born in Paddington, London, England.[6][7] Gosling's parents were Mormons,[8] and Gosling has said that the religion influenced every aspect of their lives.[9] However, he said he "never really could identify with [Mormonism]."[10] Because of his father's work, they "moved around a lot"[3] and Gosling lived in both Cornwall, Ontario,[11] and Burlington, Ontario.[12] His parents divorced when he was 13,[13] and he and his older sister Mandi lived with their mother,[4] an experience Gosling has credited with programming him "to think like a girl".[14]
Gosling was educated at Gladstone Public School,[15] Cornwall Collegiate and Vocational School and Lester B. Pearson High School.[16] As a child, he watched Dick Tracy and was inspired to become an actor.[17] He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[20][21] In grade one, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[18] He was unable to read[22] and was evaluated for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), but was not diagnosed with it and, contrary to false reports, never took medication.[23] His mother quit her job and homeschooled him for a year.[24] Gosling has said that homeschooling gave him "a sense of autonomy that I've never really lost".[9]
>>
>>85155149
Pretty sure he was born and raised in Canada. Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else?
>>
>>85155073
did you get a picture of him later?
>>
>>85155220
>>85155227
Literally who cares. He resides in America. He is American.
>>
>>85155416
I will never not correct people who are wrong.
>>
>>85155073

I have a similar story it is really weird, I say the Gosling there and walked up to him in the candy aisle and said how much I liked his work. All he did was stare at me briefly and started looking at the candy again before slowly walking off, apparently someone was with him and he stashed a bunch of milky ways into her purse, He caught my eye as I was watching him do this and all he did was wink and me and put a finger up to his lips and whisper "shhhhh".

Strange stuff, never thought that Ryan Gosling would just be a mute milky way thieft. I wonder if there are any other stories like this one.
>>
>>85155525
>I wonder if there are any other stories like this one.

Lot's of them. I've heard similar stories many times in the past. Even about other celebrities.
>>
>>85155689
The real mystery is why these famous people seem to have an insatiable appetite for Milky Way bars.
>>
File: 456456.png (690KB, 681x907px) Image search: [Google]
456456.png
690KB, 681x907px
Honestly never even noticed his eye until I saw the trailer for Blade Runner, really threw me off
>>
>>85155978
It is because of the milky way addiction.
>>
File: 1499715714207.jpg (449KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499715714207.jpg
449KB, 768x960px
>>85154966
correction women love us, Black MEN
>>
>>85154726
post what you look like anon, obviously you dont possess these unattractive qualities
>>
File: 137738179613.jpg (17KB, 468x323px) Image search: [Google]
137738179613.jpg
17KB, 468x323px
>mfw have an asymmetric face too but look like a fucking retard
>>
>>85154726
>> negative canthal tilt
Knowing what the fuck this is means you are too insecure about looks.
>>
>>85155220
>London, Ontario
Nice try, London is in England
>>
>>85156293
>t. cope from someone with a recessed maxilla
>>
>>85154726
>severely slanted eye

i think you confused "noticeable" for "severe"
>>
>>85154726
Not be overweight. There, you're more attractive than 80% of the American population
>>
>>85156378
a good styled haircut, basic hygiene, and clear complexion put you way ahead of the curve
>>
>>85156293
This. I'd imagine this is mostly the kind of crap that /soc/ discusses all day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.