[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why exactly is the phrase "get schwifty" so funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2169.jpg (511KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2169.jpg
511KB, 1152x2048px
Why exactly is the phrase "get schwifty" so funny to redditors?
>>
YAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAAAYYYYY
>>
Why does /tv/ live in direct opposite to this "reddit"?
>>
I watched one episode and I didn't get it but I never do.

I never get any of it.
>>
>>85153175
Except aids.
>>
>>85153144
kids like console wars.
>>
I'M 4CHAN RICK HAHA YESSSS

LOOK I'M A POST

4CHAN RICK
>>
shwam
doo
two and heif
scheven
schfourteenteen
shwenty one
shwenty seven heif
twenty seven
thirty seven
schfifty five
>>
>>85153304
WHAT YOU SAY?
>>
>>85153109
Does this kid have any personality of his own aside from pop culture memes and references? Pretty sad actually, there's a lot of people like that out there nowadays.
>>
>>85153133
wtf does that mean? i refuse to look it up.
>>
>>85153144
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/literally-psyched/revisiting-the-robbers-cave-the-easy-spontaneity-of-intergroup-conflict/
>>
>>85153109
because they dont understand
werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk werk
>>
>>85153304
>tfw i get this because im old
you're old too
>>
Watch out. There is a cuck mod who gave me a warning for saying this was Reddit: The Show. Beware
>>
>>85153109
But, really, that shit is Reddit: The Show
>>
>>85153109
Why exactly are the phrases "JUST," "what did he mean by this?," "for you," etc., so funny to /tv/ users?
>>
>>85153109
>Poopy butthole towel
Isn't this show supposed to be intellectually stimulating or something along those lines
>>
>>85153810
girlfriends age?
>>
>>85154093
jews love scat and scat humor
>>
>>85154093
That's what reddit leads each other to believe. The shot is pure shit and lower tier than Family Guy. I never thought that was possible until I watched a few episodes of this shit show
>>
>>85153109
>lost santos hat
>shitty rhcp shirt
>funko pop garbage for sale
>snapback hat for sale
>"poopy butthole" towel for sale
>>
>>85153747
This isn't true though. I browse Reddit extensively and I fucking hate the people on there.
>>
sht in the floor...
>>
File: 1500419964401.png (2MB, 3320x2796px) Image search: [Google]
1500419964401.png
2MB, 3320x2796px
You tell me, OP
>>
>>85155130
If you love shit like Rick and Morty and reddit shit, you don't belong here. If you like reddit shit you are reddit. Go there and be yourself, but never come back.
>>
>>85154093
>>85154925
>supposed to be intellectually stimulating
>That's what reddit leads each other to believe
Where the fuck did this meme even come from? I've never heard anyone describe this crude wacky cartoon series as intellectually stimulating.
>>
>>85155298
Reddit says that shit to make each other feel good. It's insane.
>>
>>85155347
[citation needed]
>>
>>85155293
This is unironically the kind of image a redditor would make
>>
>>85155475
That is unironically the type of comment a redditor would make
>>
>>85156503
This is would kind unironically the kind of redditor a image redditor post make.
>>
At this point the only way this thread can end is Tarantino style with everyone pulling guns and shooting each other while yelling I'M NOT A REDDITOR YOU ARE
>>
Did you know you can talk about what reddit thinks on reddit? Check out the comments section, you're gonna love it. Don't come back.
>>
>>85156503
shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.