[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Oskar Schindler right? Would he of been a normal guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: amon.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amon.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
Was Oskar Schindler right? Would he of been a normal guy if not for the war?
>>
Bankrupt. He was a gifted politician but not a very good businessman. His factory only survived because of the war.
>>
Or would a normal guy be him?

pic related
>>
>>85153157
lol

>>85152771
Yes. Just think of all the stormfags that live normal lives of being a plumber with a wife but never actually confronting another race because they don't have an Adolf Hitler
>>
>>85153157
bait?
>>
>>85153239
So you think his psychopath tendencies would not be a problem?
>>
>>85153671
I'm saying they could go unnoticed in normal society. The war removed his boundaries and his normal life.
>>
Best comedy ever
https://youtu.be/FLutUEe-owo
>>
>>85153907
What was the point of this scene exactly? is he trying to say that god favours the chosen people and intervened to stop him from dying?
>>
>>85154052
their god was too cheap to waste bullets
>>
>>85152771
>I parrdon you
>>
>>85154052
Yes, pretty much.
>>
>>85154202
>spielBERG

it all makes sense now
>>
>>85154350
SpielBERG? Berg kind of sounds like BORG. LIke the Borg from Star Trek. I wonder if Spielberg new this and incorporated BORG like tendencies in all of his movies. For example, in Jaws, notice how the shark is a mindless creature always hunting looking for victims much like the borg and their lack of individuality also notice in the movie ET the creature that came from space arrived in a ship very similar to a BORG vessel which is a very clever easter egg for fans of Star Trek and all things BORG the true tie in is in Jurassic Park notice how the Raptors all hunt in packs as if they are 'sharing' a mind much like the BORG and their hive mind like culture very interesting and very clever of Steven SpeilBORG
>>
>>85154528
huh?
>>
File: Groucho_Marx.jpg (27KB, 454x365px) Image search: [Google]
Groucho_Marx.jpg
27KB, 454x365px
>>85153157
>gifted politician but not a very good businessman
aren't those the same thing?
>>
>>85152771
>people would be different if things were different

No fucking shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.