[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you put on in the background while you go to sleep /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

what do you put on in the background while you go to sleep /tv/ ?

>family guy, any season
>>
>>85147646
band of brothers carentan on repeat for 8 - 12 hours
>>
>>85147646
yt stream of south park
>>
File: sleeping-with-fan-orig.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-with-fan-orig.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
I can only sleep in complete darkness with the fan on year round
>>
I used to just put on AS, but since my TV broke: nothing.
>>
>>85147646
Midnight Screenings where it's Brad and Brian, usually a shit horror movie.
>>
Star Trek
Any of it, wish there was a site I could watch them all and select episodes at random.
>>
>>85147838
download them, put them on a playlist, put the playlist on random
>>
>>85147782
literally how

that constant wind beating on your face is infuriating
>>
>>85147646
Usually just loop the David Parker Ray kidnap transcript that I recorded myself reciting.
>>
>>85147646
Seinfeld or classic Simpsons
>>
>>85148261
I think he means the sound. White noise is comfy and drowns out miscellaneous noises that might keep you awake.
>>
>background characters never look at the main characters
how unrealisms
>>
I switch between 10 hour videos of a motorized fan, rain with thunder, ocean sounds, and blizzards sounds. I can't sleep without sound
>>
>>85148381
Patrician. I like to listen to the "gonna kill you" phone call that EAR/ONS made.
>>
i dont sleep with the tv on but i do sleep with a fan on
>>
>>85147646
Larry Sanders show.

Getting woken up by " Hey Now" every once and a while is nice.
>>
if its not Top Gear or AVGN you havent experienced true comfort
>>
Planet earth, adventure time
>>
>The Office
>Arrested Development
>30 Rock
>and Plinkett reviews
>>
yuru yuri

or k-on
>>
>>85148261
Na, you don't notice it. I rock a ceiling fan and a box fan. Feels nice.
>>
mst3k
>>
>>85147782
This or family guy/American dad reruns
>>
>>85147646
I had a girl give me shit once for having a TV in the bedroom. Something about the bedroom being for only sleeping and fucking. She's a single mother now so I guess she doesn't have one so she can here the baby crying in the middle of the night.
>>
>>85147782

same
>>
This:

https://youtu.be/SMfB1REALp4
>>
>>85147646

My bedtime spotify playlist

I would love to fall asleep to Into the Void though.
>>
>>85147646

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSaJXDsb3N8
>>
>>85147646
The sound of silence
>>
fan in the window to blow in that summer night coolness. also makes the room smell nice so theres that
>>
I literally dont. I find it hard to sleep with the tv on
>>
>>85147646
ill usually close my laptop down right before i go to sleep

if i cant fall asleep ill put on an old movie ive seen a million times, like the lotr trilogy or star wars
>>
Aww do the wittle babies itt need a night light?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 200x150px
Joel era MST3K, maximum comfy
>>
I put Ross's Game Dungeon on whenever I want to go to sleep. Something about his voice just makes me really relaxed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w025kQRMZwA&list=PL6PNZBb6b9Ltgl6WM5rn2pjrXd_qdit2S
>>
>>85149053
weak b8 desu
>>
>>85149053
Do you need a night dark to remind you of your mother's womb you fetus
>>
Best of the Worst, Norm Macdonald Live
>>
File: #raugh.jpg (2KB, 105x112px) Image search: [Google]
#raugh.jpg
2KB, 105x112px
>>85149113
>>
>>85149122
>Norm Macdonald
Good shout

Don't know if I could sleep with BOTW on, Rich's laugh would snap me out of my sleep
>>
>>85147782
yup.
>>
>>85149111
>calls out man babies who need night lights
>b..bait
Faggot

>>85149113
What kind of insult is this? Children need night lights. Adults aren't afraid of the dark.
>>
>>85147646
Any Jim Jefferies podcast. Comfiest banter ever.
>>
>>85149304
>Jim Jeffries
Haha wow look at this faggot ass cucked libtard
>>
Usually Sex in the City is on cable when I go to sleep, sometimes it's South Park.
Adult Swim cartoons are kinda good too, but less comfy.
>>
Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies
>>
>>85149286
You are more juvenile than a child. You are afraid of the light. You are practically unborn
>>
>>85147782
This except during winter it gets too cold.
>>
If I'm ever in desperate need of a nap I throw this on
>>
>>85149573
Kek. Stop grasping at straws child. Being an adult I obviously have to go out in the light everyday. But, seeing as I am an adult, I am able to sleep at night without a nightlight
>>
Why would you cover your legs but not your feet? That's fucked up, man.
>>
>>85149573
>I-I'm not afraid of the dark I just love the light so much I keep one on at night
>>
>>85149668
http://mentalfloss.com/article/65788/super-simple-hack-falling-asleep-faster
>>
>>85149659
I am sorry. I can not here you through the wall of your mother's belly
>>
>>85149668
I only do this if I get too hot or too cold at night. Your feet control a lot of your temperature
>>
>>85147646
Larry Sanders Show, lately.
>>
>>85149122
BotW and HitB are two of my regular shows to fall asleep to. Recently I've bl also been watching This Is Dan Bell which is a channel about urban exploration. He has a series where he walks through dead shopping malls with vaporwave in the background and it just puts me right to sleep

https://youtu.be/viaj_ewX2Cc
>>
File: smile.jpg (13KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13KB, 360x270px
>>85147646
Why ASMRkino my good friend. It's the only good thing to listen to while going to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt3TYfea4Ps
>>
What sort of retard sleeps with the TV on?
>>
>>85147646
If I need to put something on then I go with MST3K more than anything else.
>>
it's always sunny in philadelphia
>>
I put on a fireplace vid with snowstorm sounds from youtube, feels super cozy imagining walking into an old cottage in a snowstorm, lighting a fire, undressing and crawling under the covers.
>>
>>85147646
Les enquetes impossibles
>>
>>85147695
>band of brothers carentan on repeat for 8 - 12 hours
You are a sick fuck.

Used to be MST3K but now I use anime because it's so boring.
>>
>>85149736
>being able to sleep in the dark somehow means you are afraid of the light

Fucking kek. Just stop kiddo.
>>
Crime shows or Star Trek.
>>
>>85150093
I really hate the guy doing the videos. Abandoned malls are basically a fetish for me, it's like the series I just wish it wasn't that fat idiot doing the video.
>>
>>85150181
Use the sleep timer. It doesn't have to be on all night.
>>
File: ncis-los-angeles-poster.jpg (150KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
ncis-los-angeles-poster.jpg
150KB, 1264x711px
Procedurals like NCIS Los Angeles, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds
>>
Bob's Burgers or Family Guy
>>
>>85149634
Faggot
>>
>>85149514
>does one bit on gun control
>suddenly he's a lefty icon
You small minded spastic. I voted for Trump and I own guns, but I'm also capable of otherwise liking someone who once said something I disagree with because I'm not an autistic child. I don't give a fuck about the man's politics, he's just a funny and likable guy on podcasts.
>>
>>85147782
word
during the winter I just pull the comforter over my head and sleep cozily if my ceiling fan makes my room too cold
>>
Used to be rainymood.com or whatever I happened to be watching when I fell asleep.

Last week my computer crapped out tho so I've been limited to the 10 or so DVDs I found laying around.

Lost in Translation seems to be the comfiest.

Sometimes Se7en.

WHATS IN THE BOX

man prime gwenyth paltrow was gorgeous. She aged just fine but man in the 90s she was really something
>>
dsp let's plays...
>>
No tv. Just my wife fucking other men.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.