[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody give a shit about this? I honestly couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sadfist.jpg (68KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
sadfist.jpg
68KB, 800x484px
Does anybody give a shit about this? I honestly couldn't care less now. Luke Cage and Iron Fist really killed my hype.
>>
hell yeah
>>
>>85139466
I'll watch it for Ritter's ass alone desu
>>
>>85139466
The way I see it either Iron Fist will actually get good choreography or everyone else will be dragged down to its level.
>>
>Does anybody give a shit about this? I honestly couldn't care less now.

but you felt you just had to post a thread to show how much you didn't care instead of letting it fall into obscurity, amazing logic.

fucking idiot.
>>
>>85139466
I liked Luke Cage, at least the first half of it. The diamondback shit got old fast, and they were too fast to kill off cotton mouth.
Iron fist was just a mess, and I didn't give a dusty fuck about jennifer jones.
>>
>>85140276
I'm more interested in seeing why the fuck would Luke Cage need any of these bozos to fight ninjas.
>>
Couldn't even finish luke cage it was so bad. still haven't checked out iron fist.
>>
If that team-up hallway fight is in the front half of the story, first act, then I have high hopes.

If that team-up hallway fight is in the last few episodes, I can't imagine they'll do much interesting before it.
>>
>>85139466
desu it's been so long since daredevil and JJ, and luke cage and iron fist were pretty forgettable, so yeah.. im not too hype. But i'll probably watch
>>
>DUDE (((THE HAND))) LMAO
It's insane how Iron Fist failed to expand on them. Don't even get to figure out why Iron Fist's faction hates The Hand.
>>
>netflix
>good
pick 1
>>
>>85140325
Based hallway fights. The DD one and punisher in the jail block set the bar for tv fights.
>>
>>85140849
>Based hallway fights
They'd done 5 or 6 of them now. I'm tired of it. Maybe it will be cool one more time since you'll have 4 heroes at once, but no more after that.
>>
>>85140920
As long as they're well done I wont complain, and they do manage to inject some variety in them.
>>
>>85140182
I'll watch for Ritter's feet
>>
>>85140920

It was literally, "dude people really liked that hallway fight in DD, let's have one in everything now lmao"

The one in DD2 against the bikers and Punisher's were great but it's in danger of becoming a meme now.
>>
>>85139466
only if there is a scene where iron fist looks at misty and luke cage is like "what you're looking at, white boy? huh? das rite, you can forget about it"
>>
File: 1458893953551.jpg (332KB, 1503x2254px) Image search: [Google]
1458893953551.jpg
332KB, 1503x2254px
>>85140182
For such a skinny shick, she has a really nice ass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.