[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched Ghostbusters with my girl and little sister. Kate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
Just watched Ghostbusters with my girl and little sister. Kate McKinnon wasn't that bad, the movie was still dog shit though.

What was TVs opinion?
>>
>>85137744
>Kate McKinnon wasn't that bad

She was fucking awful, like everything she's in

>DUH BULGING MY EYES AND DANCING

literally Jim Carrey without a dick or talent.
>>
>>85137744
>What was TVs opinion?
TV told everyone to go see it.
/tv/ stayed home.
>>
>>85137807
What OP meant was "I kinda wanted to fuck Kate McKinnon", not that she was funny.
>>
It was pure shit in every way
>>
>>85137744
One of the worst movies I ever watched and I saw it in theaters, I thought Kate was annoying as fuck.
Gotta love that shameless setup for a sequel at the end along with all the old Ghostbusters actors looking like they wanted to die.
>>
I genuinely laughed at one or two jokes. I laughed at one part where Mckinnon just hides her laughter because she doesn't take the scene seriously, and I think some joke about some old guy that wasn't dead, I don't remember.
Anyway yes, the movie was shit but I didn't take it as a personal offense because I never cared too much about the old Ghostbusters. Either way just the fact that it's a remake and reboot make it impossible for it to be better than "meh" to me.
The black chick was an absolute stereotype, Idk why people were okay with that. The main cast still has okay chemistry with each other, I don't agree with the reviews that say they don't.
Wiig wasn't used to her full potential.
This could have beneffited from being a sequel instead of a reboot.
>>
>>85137857
She was the most bangable out of the four.
>>
I gave it 45 minutes, and got one "heh" out of the whole thing. Stopped watching after that. It amazes me that so much was made out of a lame, unfunny movie.
>>
File: Ghostbusters-cast.jpg (486KB, 800x893px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters-cast.jpg
486KB, 800x893px
>>85137904
GEE, HIGH PRAISE
>>
>>85138038
>that budget Amy Adams

yuck
>>
>>85138038
what's with that gorilla's hair?
>>
>>85137882
Only joke I laughed at was one made by the black woman in the subway but I can't even remember what she said.
Also holy fuck Chris Hemsworth was awful.
>>
>>85137870

You paid to see it?
>>
>>85137744
I watched it with my nephew (he really wanted to see it for some reason) and it was just...bad. Not hilariously bad, it was just boring and uninteresting.
However I thought there was some weird jokes around the main villain. He's a loner weird guy who kills himself, and they joke about that a lot which feels a bit insensitive for a kid's movie.
>>
>>85138224
Yes, Chris Hemsworth was painful to watch. Anyone saying he's the best or the only good part of the movie is insane. I could tolerate the 4 women but I was just wishing he'd leave the scene when he showed up and acted retarded.
>>
File: 1331554605321162853.jpg (20KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1331554605321162853.jpg
20KB, 320x213px
>>85138316
I know what you mean about the villain. His character and some dialogue the chicks have about him is pretty dark. Made me stop thinking of the girls as the good ones.

One thing I liked about this movie, although it's irrelevant, is the car. It looks great.
>>
>>85137744
Kate McKinnon was by far the worst which is weird since she's probably the best female on SNL in a decade. McCarthy was horrible too but she always is so that was no surprise.
>>
File: 720.jpg (16KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
720.jpg
16KB, 550x412px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76LFGvmbXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5FgreIMIQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqbT6RVRNsE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.