[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Computer, create a life size recreation of Chief Engineer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1476836802597.png (507KB, 789x657px) Image search: [Google]
1476836802597.png
507KB, 789x657px
>Computer, create a life size recreation of Chief Engineer, Geordi La Forge.
>reshape my form into that of Beverly Crusher.
>simulate the environment of the average American household on the planet Earth, circa 2020 A.D.
>make Chief Engineer, Geordi La Forge highly and violently sexually aggressive.
>prevent anyone who enters the holodeck from intervening with the simulation, and prevent them from leaving the holodeck unless I stop the simulation.
>send out a mass invitation to the holodeck, to everyone on board the Enterprise.
>Computer disengage safety protocols.
>Engage simulation.
>>
I look forward to your report Mr Broccoli
>>
>>85136676
God I wish that were me
>>
>>85136676
The chance of anything happening to you is very slim considering there's hundreds(?) aboard the enterprise and only one La Forge recreation.
>>
File: 1500140864401.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500140864401.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>85136676
>make Chief Engineer, Geordi La Forge highly and violently sexually aggressive.
This line was redundant?

Other than that good meme.
>>
>>85136676
"Computer, recreate an urban park on Earth with a walking route of approximately eight kilometers and a stall that sells refreshments approximately halfway."
>"Acknowledged."
"Set temperature to 18C, with a mild cool breeze and a typical summer evening sky.
>Acknowledged. Programme ready.
"One m-m-more thing, computer..."
>Beep-Beep
>"M-m-make the pathway so it consists of baby rabbits, kittens and other juvenile lower earth mammals that accurate change when the downward pressure of a human male is applied to their head and bodies."
>Acknowledged.
>>
>computer, create a holographic simulation of an adult klingon male
>enlarge genitalia by 200% the klingon norm
>increase sexual aggression by 300%
>upon entrance of subject O'Brien, Molly, lock holodeck doors and begin broadcasting holosuite visuals on all viewscreens
>override all stop commands authority Lt. Barclay, Reginald
>Disable all safety parameters and page Molly Obrien to the holodeck on my mark.
>...
>mark
>>
>computer, generate a house and place one inch thick pieces of bread around in it, don't forget in the shower next to the soap
>oh, computer, generate a cat and place it in the spare bedroom
>disengage safety protocols
>start simulation
>>
>>85137315
I'd watch that
>>
Computer, initiate cuckolding protocol F107
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.