[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody seen the trailer for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Has anybody seen the trailer for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel reboot? Apparently Leatherface is not an inbred retard anymore even when it's supposed to be a prequel to the original movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq3n7hSxnKQ

I really hate how they always try to make it like Leatherface is a Jason type slasher, he's not that kind of killer why the fuck do they always go that route?
>>
I've come to realize over the years that only the first two films really capture him as being more like a prominent henchman (although the 2003 remake was a pretty good horror movie), I honestly kind of want to direct a TCM movie one day if only to capture the weirdness of the first and second movies.
>>
>>85136469
I once wanted to watch all the movies like for example going into a Friday the 13th marathon but after watching the first one and falling in love with it I refused to watch the sequels since I know they are shit, even the second one that gets some praise, I just don't like the whole horror comedy angle, I know the first one was supposed to be a black comedy but since it's so dark and disturbing those comedic elements are just genuinely scary

I did rewatch the remake a while ago after seeing the original and still, didn't work for me
The thing that I love about the first one is obviously how good it looks, the sets are amazing and the cinematography is gorgeous for a 70s grindhouse type film, but also how it's an insane movie and how well it captures it, the whole last part is madness to 100%
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.