[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>horrible pacing >bad acting >annoying and one dimensional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 302954.jpg (633KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
302954.jpg
633KB, 1000x1500px
>horrible pacing
>bad acting
>annoying and one dimensional characters
>ugly CGI
>too fucking vague for it's own good

Why do people like this series? This is the worst show I've ever seen!
>>
>>85136162
>This is the worst show I've ever seen!

you haven't watched a lot of shows then, you blubbering child.
>>
Why do people like what I don't you guys? Help me live my life /tv/? What should I do? Who am I? Who are you?
>>
>>85136162
>too much fag shit
>too much muslim shit
>too much muslim fag shit
>too much WE WUZ KANGZ
>music is shit and too loud
>>
the cemetery scene got me hard as fuck tho
>>
>>85136162
>>horrible pacing
>>bad acting
>>annoying and one dimensional characters
>>ugly CGI
>>too fucking vague for it's own good

Why do you post a picture from American Gods in a thread about Twin Peaks: The Return?
>>
>>85136162
Show legit has some glimpses of brilliance, but it buried under amount of completely unnecessary filler, made specifically to stretch out it for several seasons.
>>
>>85138180
the entirety of the first season is the first 100 pages of an 800 page book
>>
>>85138649
>the entirety of the first season
>first season
>implying there will be a second

Sorry faggot, you'll have to get your djin cum somewhere else
>>
someone post the BBC
>>
The aesthetic just doesn't do it for me. It worked great for Hannibal but not this show. I'm still gonna watch it though, I love mythology enough to tolerate this show's idiosyncrasies.
>>
>>85139613
Just read the book
>>
>>85138649
First two episodes cover 90 pages of that 100. And unsurprisingly, these two episodes are best episodes of entire season.
>>
i like the book and enjoyed the first season

why they gotta pull it out this much tho, the shortest stories in the book fill like a whole episode.
its not even that long. i liked that they made laura way more prominent in the series.
>>
emily browning is what makes watching this show unbearable. she's such a bad actress and she aged like milk. and the guy who plays shadow is wooden as hell. they have zero chemistry.

>>85136361
> too much fag shit
it's fuller what did you expect
>>
>>85139758
>it's fuller what did you expect
Less fag shit.
To avoid another fuller-flop.
>>
>>85136162
At least they put in that super long explicit gay sex scene for you op.
>>
>>85140672
do you have a link to it? I can't find it anywhere.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.