[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hi I'm Adam Sessler! And I'm Morgan Webb! And this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1426722127976.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426722127976.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>Hi I'm Adam Sessler! And I'm Morgan Webb! And this is X-Play!

Do you miss the early-mid 2000s era of pop culture, /tv/? Everyone says things when to shit after 9/11 but I think things from Late 2001-2006 were still fantastic. It was 2007 with iPhones, Great Recession, social media, the fucking Big Bang Theory, etc. where things truly went downhill.
>>
>>85134670
>Genuine game enthusiasts with a moderate budget, writers with a moderate amount of wit, and a moderate level of game understanding to review before the excessive influence of sponsers and SJW corrupted them

It was a simpler time. Honestly if G4 was smart, they could have just moved their entire platform online and cut out the middleman of being on cable and they would have survived and made bank in the face of youtubers with meager budgets like Jontron.
>>
>>85134925
Too bad G4 became filled with shit reruns like Cheaters and Cops
>>
Jesus, Adam looked like a tweaked out cokehead even back then
>>
even in the day I could tell these people were phonies and their show was shit

my friends and I still watched it.

James Rolfe is shit tier by current standards, but he is amazing compared to them.

Game Sack, LGR, My Life In Gaming, Classic Gaming Quarterly and some others I forget are kino.
>>
>>85134670
Things went downhill when normies discovered the internet.
>>
>i think [my childhood] was the best era to be alive
let's not have this thread again
>>
>>85135619
But 2007 was really a turning point. I've talked to people decades older than me and they feel similarly.
>>
I remember a show about a man who went doing interviews from gaming personalities. The humor was shit but I found it very funny.

Never saw that man again or any of those videos.

I remember him being a huge Duke nukem fan, and everyone shat on him for matrix online.

It was such an innocent time, sadly I cannot remember his name or the name of the show
>>
>Do you miss the times before progressive sjw cancer ruined all American media?
Hmm idk let me think
>>
>>85135775
Jeff Keighly? He's a fucking prick
>>
Big Bang theory is not funny
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.