[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which movie started the "they killed my dog" meme,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Which movie started the "they killed my dog" meme, Shooter or John Wick? Or something else?
>>
>>85130348
That's why he hates the vietnamese
>>
MY DOG, SHE KICKED IT AND NOW IM GOING TO FUCK HER

YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT
>>
>>85130348
They brutally killed a puppy on screen in John Wick.
Shooter they mentioned off hand that they kill his dog.
Kinda big difference in terms of character motivation and how an audience responds.

Really can't remember any movie where they kill a dog like in John Wick. Interested to know what other films they've done something similar and how it affected the tone of the film.
>>
>>85130348
John Wick did no questions asked.
>>
File: 1452785802783.png (220KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1452785802783.png
220KB, 858x725px
>when the baddie kill a doggo
>>
No Country for Old Men
>>
>>85130468
It all makes sense now.
The fucking shits ate his dog.
>>
>>85130348
Doom the video game
>>
File: outrage.jpg (51KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
outrage.jpg
51KB, 600x441px
>>85130348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBim-ciY6U
>>
>>85131799
This
>>
>>85131915
Hmm but can we go back even further I wonder. I feel a Godzilla movie covered this
>>
>movie shows ATF raiding a house
>they don't shoot the dog

Immersion ruined
>>
>>85130660
Are you stupid? If his dog means that much to him it makes no difference if they killed it in front of him or not. He was going to seek vengeance either way. It's like if they killed his brother, whether he saw or not, he was going to kill them all. Shooter was the FIRST. OP good eye mate.
>>
reddit isn't a movie
>>
>>85130348
VIETNAM
>>
>>85132019
>movie shows ATF raiding a house
>they don't raid the wrong house
>they don't kill someone by accident

So fucking unrealistic
>>
>>85132056
What cuck?
>>85132112
Wtf is everyone keep bringing up Vietnam?
>>85132019
Go home, Stuart.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.