[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh, so that's how it looks like in USofA. Normal people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Huh, so that's how it looks like in USofA. Normal people living with normal people, regardless of race and skin color, while autistic loosers and rejects are screeching in their basements.
btw. birdman was GOAT
>>
>>85128684
I don't think Spiderman should be played by a Brit.There's plenty of cheap dorky American kid actors.
>>
File: yank.png (380KB, 751x656px) Image search: [Google]
yank.png
380KB, 751x656px
>>85128684
>60% white
>>
>>85129113
He was really good in this one. I was sceptical at first, but he literally stole my heart.

>>85129142
Not even american you dork.
>>
>>85128684
>Normal people living with normal people
found the basement dweller
>>
>>85129293
Except it's true, only bitter, deluded /pol/yps will deny.
>>
>>85129338
Sure thing bud. Life is gonna smack you upside the head when mom forces you out to go get a job.
>>
>>85129432
Living on my own. Lmaoing at your face right now.
>>
>>85129208
nice try brad
>>
File: 10261310[1].jpg (7KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
10261310[1].jpg
7KB, 300x157px
>>85129467
>>
>>85129539 (You)
>>
>>85128684
It's funny how the media is only propping up biracial women instead of actual black women thanks to one-drop rule being culturally ingrained. It's a tragedy, I like the look of a dark woman, and I know light-skinned black women aren't unusual but dark skinned black women are underrepresented unless they're old or matronly or fat.
Marvel fucked up by casting a mixed breed who looks more hispanic than black and hyping up her blackness. She's a rich girl, who cares. Give me actresses who came out of the real hood delivering kino performances, Hollywood. That's when I'll buy your bullshit, but for now you're still pandering to virtue-signalling dorks and out of touch liberals who have no idea what the reality is for the demographic they fetishize.
>>
>father white, mother black
>Peter's crush isn't light skin

Looks like Birdman got cucked.
>>
>>85128684
I liked the movie overall because of the whole dorky Peter Parker Theme and the fact that after the past few Marvel movies, we finally got one that didn't end with a skybeam.

But they really fucked up with the political correctness and diversity bullshit again. I don't give a shit if they introduce new characters or even change half the cast to blacks and indians, but why change the characters that everyone knows?
> Flash Thompson is an indian kid that looks like someone that would be on the receiving end of bullying
> main love interest is black chick (a little forced but at least she wasn't a "known" character from the comics)
> "my friends call me MJ"
> birdman was my dad all along

it's just too much. Doesn't ruin the movie, but it gives me something to bitch about because of how unnecessary it is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.