[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really Bruce Lee's best film? Enter the Dragon was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: way of the dragon.jpg (54KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
way of the dragon.jpg
54KB, 358x500px
Is this really Bruce Lee's best film? Enter the Dragon was SO much better than this.
>>
>>85128274
>Is this really Bruce Lee's best film?

No

>>85128274
>Enter the Dragon was SO much better than this.

Yes.

Honestly I like Chinese Connection more because of the disguises.
>>
>>85128274
Why is there always a homo villain in every bruce lee movie?
>>
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep.
He waits.
>>
>>85128571

so you'll know he's evil
>>
>>85128328
I see. Honestly, I really wanted to like the film, but I just can't. The directing and writing felt really bland. The story had interesting setups but in the end, nothing. Enter the Dragon didn't have the deepest, most amazing story, but it has a charm that kept me watching. The characters other than Bruce Lee were fun enough. The plot was okay. Way of The Dragon had nothing to keep me interested, maybe except Bruce Lee himself and of course, the fights.
If I didn't like this, would you still recommend other Bruce Lee films? I only watched Enter and Way. Yeah I was just getting started.
>>
>>85128990

Like I mentioned check out Chinese Connection.
>>
>>85128274
Fist of fury is best Lee kino
>>
>is this really le overhyped gymnast kraut chink's best work of fiction ever
>>
>>85129023
>>85129088
So I can safely say that those two aren't like Way of The Dragon? Nice, thanks for the recommendation. Watching Lee fight is so fun.
>>
>>85129088
Fun fact for anyone who didn't know. The master that Lee is avenging in Fist of Fury, is the same master portrayed by Jet Li in Fearless, Huo Yuanjia.
>>
>>85129287
Speaking of Lee's master, how is Donnie Yen's Ip Man movies?
>>
I *just* watched this yesterday and I was not impressed by it. Even part of the fights looked kind of cheesy. Sure the Norris/Lee fight was good, I'd highly recommend watching that. But everything else? Not really.

And it's all Bruce Lee. He wrote it, directed it and choreographed it besides starring on it of course.
>>
>>85128274
Pissed he died before he finished game of death. The remaining uncut footage is fucking phenomenal, climaxing in that badass Kareem Abdul Jabbar fight and the iconic yellow track suit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.