[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminded there is nothing wrong with Jon starting to train the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 56e024e81500002a000b1742_qvah.jpg (68KB, 630x374px) Image search: [Google]
56e024e81500002a000b1742_qvah.jpg
68KB, 630x374px
Reminded there is nothing wrong with Jon starting to train the childen for war. They are in a crisis being invaded by the army of the living dead. They need every help they can.

Plus Jon will probably just use them as a back up plan and send them South, where they will stay and attack only if their elders are defeated, while in the meantime they will try to raise the Northern declining population by copulating.

Being mad at this decision is just cringy and nitpicking
>>
>>85123415
The children would be ineffective
When they are killed, they become zombies which are stronger than what they were
>>
>>85123415

Yeah sending children who can't fight to fight the guy who can raise the dead is a great plan. Sending them south towards mad queen Cersei with almost no adult soldiers to protect them is also a master stroke. I'm also sure the peasants will be happy to send their daughters to fight along side wildlings who have been looting, Raping and stealing said daughters for centuries to fight an enemy most of them don't even think exists.
>>
>>85123589
The North is vast, and Cersei has to deal with Daenerys too
>>
>>85123623

There is no reserve force in these kids. If Jon falls it doesn't matter where they hide in the north. Its an army that doesn't eat, doesn't sleep and is completely unaffected by the elements. The Zombie horde would sweep Westeros in a matter of weeks
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.