[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIND IF I FLOAT AROUND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AND ENJOY OTHERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

MIND IF I FLOAT AROUND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AND ENJOY OTHERS AS THEY DINE
>>
Holy shit that guy is not funny.

I thought lolsorandumb was played out then this dumb fuck comes on and spreads his ass and farts and everyone's lapping it up.

Tim and Eric have been doing this dumb shit for years and I don't know anyone who watches that shit either.

This is just jackass but the scared safe version and not funny
>>
>>85117644
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>85117231
cringe
>>
>>85117231
p o i s s o n
>>
TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL
>>
YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>85117796
Well yeah, I guess you can sum him up like that
>>
File: tumblr_oeqe86Q5Mf1r881mpo1_500.png (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeqe86Q5Mf1r881mpo1_500.png
139KB, 500x281px
>>85117932
ARE YOU LONELY? ARE YOU LONELY?

ARE YOU LONELY! R U LONELY???
>>
>>85118739
yes... I'm lonely
>>
>>85117644

Lol why are conservacucks still so mad at him?
>>
>>85118903
Because he's employed unlike Sam.
>>
>>85117644
No, no, no. You see, lolsorandumxD is now rebranded as antihumor and it is totally cool and funny. Tim&Eric, Andre, and all the other Andy Kauffman wannabes are just so VERY talented that they can't be bothered to make comedy that takes effort. By being boring, inane, and unfunny, they are proving just how very clever and talented they are.
>>
>>85118903
This.

Why do conservatives draw the line even with entertainment. Took my dad to see Baby Driver, and the wrote the movie off as immoral (because the kid is a getaway driver for thieves) within the first twenty sec then proceeded to scowl and shake his head for two hours. I'm a liberal faggot by today's standards (which is to say I haven't swallowed that pill), but I still think Sam Hyde is hilarious, and I'll admit it in public.
>>
>>85117644
he's black though, which makes it good and original
>>
>>85117231
What happened to Thanos?
>>
>>85123112
That's the Grapist
>>
>>85117644
Despite your redditspacing I agree
Only a couple of his celebrity interviews were funny
>>
>>85118036
Eric's scream is the most funny thing ever. He just shrieks like a fucking harpy. Every bit where he screams is an instant classic.
>>
DO NOT TOUCH ME I AM COVERED IN POISON
>>
>Doth my nuggs bequeath me?
>>
>>85118036
She ate out my ass.
>>
>>85125378
OR AS THE FRENCH SAY
L A P OI S O N
>>
I unironically love the guy.
>>
>>85125117
>redditspacing

(you)
>>
>>85125378
>>85129182
This and the bit where he asks the guy to cover his expenses to Orlando made me lose it kek
>>
>>85119414
Anti-humor is its own thing separate from lolsorandom.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.