[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2001 >watching Lord of the Rings in theaters >Arwen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: lenny-kravitz2.jpg (56KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
lenny-kravitz2.jpg
56KB, 300x385px
>2001
>watching Lord of the Rings in theaters
>Arwen is riding through the woods
>comes across a pack of orcs sitting and talking about how much they'd like to fuck a human or elf girl
>one of the orcs is singing
>"I want to get awayyyy, I want to flyyyy awayyyy"
>the orc is Lenny Kravitz. No orc makeup, just Lenny Kravitz.
>Arwen stops to admire the orcs song
>Lenny Kravitz turns to the camera, says "are you gonna go my way?" and smiles
>they are super nice to Arwen and have some laughs with her
>>
>>85111748

Ya that part totally took me out of the world what was rami thinking
>>
The rape scene afterwards was uncalled for in my opinion.
>>
>Cousin convinces me to watch RotK with him
>p.good although the hobbits constantly cutting off Kravitz' rendition of American Woman really broke the immersion he built up
>>
AMERICAN WOMAN
>>
>>85111748
TELL ME ABOUT KRAVITZ
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SHADES?
>>
File: lk9.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
lk9.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>2001
>watching Harry Potter in theaters
>Hermione is sneaking through the slytherin house
>comes across slytherin students saying how much they hate Harry and all his friends
>one of them is singing
>"AMERICAN WOMAN, I SAID STAY AWAY"
>the student is Lenny Kravitz. he's not even in school uniform
>Hermione stops to admire the song
>Lenny Kravitz turns to the camera, says "I wonder if I'll ever see you again" and smiles
>they are super nice to Hermione and have some laughs with her
>>
>>85111748
great chapelles show sketch
>>
why didn't they just hide the ring in kravitz's hair
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.