[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some films you used to think were amazing but but actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

What are some films you used to think were amazing but but actually thought were kinda shitty on rewatch?

I watched Forest Gump again and it really wasn't that great, sure Tom Hanks is excellent in the main role no doubt but the actual movie and its story is nothing special, sure you're initially impressed by the little bits of history tossed around in the plot but it all comes to nothing all that interesting.

It's just some retard who can run fast and follow orders and some bitch girl who seems like she might be some kind of personification for a left winger or something, hopefully not because then the writer really must have some chip on his shoulder by giving her aids.
>>
>autistic
>millionaire
>cucked by a far left hippie
>has made a significant impact on several historic moments in American history
>accidentally won a Medal of Honor trying to find his other autistic friend in the middle of a war zone
What are you talking about? Forrest Gump is /ourguy/
>>
File: Shadowpost.jpg (13KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowpost.jpg
13KB, 220x326px
>>
>>85105247
dumb normie
>>
File: 1408047692293.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1408047692293.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>forgoes a simple life to become a whore of society
>by the time she is used after fucking niggers and wall street bankers she ends up getting aids
>"alright forrest i will give you one pity fuck"
>dies but not before giving him aids
>makes forrest raise some autistic aids kid

What is Jenny's redeeming arc? That she finally decided to smile and settle down now that she was a downtrodden piece of shit?
>>
>>85105247
>shawshank redemption
>american beauty
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.