[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, are you going to watch my next kino? It's called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: pam.png (4MB, 1146x1742px) Image search: [Google]
pam.png
4MB, 1146x1742px
Hey anon, are you going to watch my next kino? It's called The 15:17 to Paris and it's directed by Clint Eastwood!
>>
>>85101595
Pregnant with my baby
>>
>>85101625
HI JIM!
>>
>>85101595
shes finally gonna get unJUSTed thanks to based eastwood.
I expect it will be kino too
>>
>>85101595
>It's called The 15:17 to Paris
What's it about?
>>
>>85101792
About a paranoic woman obsessed with an old sitcom which she was in 10 years ago
>>
>>85101792
Emily blunt plays the murder victim
>>
>>85101792
>Three Americans face a terrorist attack aboard a train bound for Paris.
>>
>>85101893
Sounds gayer than OP's dad.
>>
>>85101595
If she names this kid Jim, I will laugh harder than I did when Trump won the election
>>
>>85101965
She's not fucking delusional man, she'll name him John
>>
>>85101595
Sorry Jenna, but you're way past your expiration date. I'll be watching Emily Blunt's newest kino instead!
>>
>>85101844
>>85101888
>>85101893
All 3 could be the answer. But which one?

Should trips decide?
>>
>>85102025
>I'll be watching Emily Blunt's newest kino instead!

You just keep pushing
>>
>>85102063
It's about Paris Hilton getting fucked by a cock that is 15 centimeters long and 17 centimeters thick
>>
Jenna is my mommy! I can't wait to come out of her vagina!
>>
>>85101792
>The 15:17 to Paris is an upcoming American biographical drama film directed by Clint Eastwood and written by Dorothy Blyskal, based on the autobiography The 15:17 to Paris: The True Story of a Terrorist, a Train, and Three American Heroes by Jeffrey E. Stern, Spencer Stone, Anthony Sandler, and Alek Skarlatos, about the 2015 Thalys train attack.

>On July 11, 2017, it was revealed that at the eleventh hour, Eastwood decided to cast Sadler, Skarlatos, and Stone to portray themselves in the film which will "begin during their childhood and show their friendship leading up to the moment that changed their lives".[1]

It's pretty weird, he's gotten so lazy and only makes movies based on minor real life events that would be made for TV movies at best if it weren't for him. Yet Sully was still excellent, and this will be another story of simple heroism and moral idealism. Casting the real, non-actor people is a weird choice too. He'll be heavily criticized again for making hero-worship and anti-Muslim propaganda.
>>
File: fwasdff.gif (646KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fwasdff.gif
646KB, 500x281px
Is Jenna essentially a real life version of Bojack the horse?
>>
>>85102198
Yet why is it in Eastwoods court to decide to stop directing movies that make muslims look bad.

farmica agnes
>>
>>85102304
BASED pusy poster.
>>
File: Wat (2).jpg (11KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
Wat (2).jpg
11KB, 197x255px
Why doesn't anyone like Jenna posting anymore /tv/?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.