[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the new episode airing? And why isn't this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: p14083072_b_v8_aa.jpg (293KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p14083072_b_v8_aa.jpg
293KB, 960x1440px
When is the new episode airing?

And why isn't this show more talked about on this board. It's brilliant, and enough fun for the manbabbies to jerk off to.
>>
>>85099475
>Seth Rogan

No thanks. Fuck comic books / capeshit. It needs to die for a good decade
>>
>>85099534
why? and i'm curious, do you like capeshit?
>>
>>85099618
Sorry, that last question didn't make sense.
>>
Did Jesse completely forgot about Eugene? I feel so sorry for the poor kid.

>>85099534
Vertigo is not capeshit. Please off yourself, cretin.
>>
I really enjoy how this tinkers with the concepts of angels, hell and God.

I'm an atheist and thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but I really do.
>>
I watched the first four episodes and I feel like I should like this show but I just don't. I don't care about vampires and angels and silly shit like that. You could make a good show with that concept but it seems like this show is too focused on action and blood and gore and shit
>>
File: ohno.jpg (6KB, 121x162px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
6KB, 121x162px
>>85101572
you didn't think you would but found yourself enjoying a show that openly shits all over christianity as an atheist huh?
>>
File: 3248597934637.jpg (113KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
3248597934637.jpg
113KB, 1000x667px
How did the media/public receive Hitler being portrayed as sympathetic. You know, portrayed as a human. And Eugene, the good guy who does no evil beats up the man who did him nothing wrong because he got manipulated by the dictatorship in hell. I love this scene and love how the show handles taboo subjects.

I thought episode 5 is supposed to air today?
>>
Hopefully never
>>
>>85103399
>How did the media/public receive Hitler being portrayed as sympathetic
They didn't, no one is watching it anymore.
>>
>>85099475
This board is 100% shitposting now
>>
File: 4378772852874.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4378772852874.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>85103624
Bullshit.
>>
>>85099475
I loved the show when it started airing but never ended up finishing S1. I'm still interested in watching though.
>>
>>85099475

because this is /tv/ and full of shit people...
they waste time with shit taste series and shit tier movies...
>>
>>85099475
looks dumb af bro. watch GoT instead
>>
Watching first episode.

Early scene a little girl randomly asks a main female character where her boyfriend is (as if this is a thing a child would ever randomly ask a stranger) so the woman can respond with some female empowerment line about how women don't need men.

I can tolerate a certain level of that BS but when it's that heavy handed and it's a characters opening scene the shows writers can all go fuck themselves with dildo's (which they all probably do)
>>
>>85099475
its a really stupid and boring show
the actors are cringe as fuck
i like the vampire guy tho
literally fell asleep during the last weeks episode
still dont know what happened KEK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.