[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many more things can be remade and rebooted until a collapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1389x454px
How many more things can be remade and rebooted until a collapse happens? Capeshit is slowly dying and Disney will be remaking their 90s animated movies for the next 3-5 years. What happens after that?
>>
hollywood will remake the reboots with all woman and ethnic casts
>>
a collapse is already happening. we're in the midst of it

>http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/hollywood-movie-ticket-sales
>http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/hollywood-summer-box-office-prediction-a7732976.html
>>
>Capeshit is slowly dying

Whats your proof?

Also, remakes keep happening because people keep watching them. Dont play Hollywood for remaking safe bet movies or making tons of sequels, because thats what people want. When they try to make something original, most of the time it fails because people dont want them. Hollywood is a reflection of what the masses want in movies.
>>
>>85098563
>Hollywood is a reflection of what the masses want in movies

then why is no one going to the movies anymore?
>>
>>85098319
they will make a movie about a big movie being remade. movie will be called Hollywood Remake starring george clooney and jlaw
>>
>>85098615

My guess? Entertainment saturation.

Think about it. The average american probably has a gaming PC/PS4/XBO where they can play videogames with, then they also have Netflix which adds tons of content for $10 a month. Then you could put Hulu or Amazon Prime Video in there too.. TONS of content for a very cheap price. So then when you look at movies playing in theaters, it's hard to justify paying $10 for a movie ticket then another $10 in popcorn and sodas. You could easily spend $20-30 at the movie theater. Why bother when you can just entertain yourself at home?
And I'm not even going to count the people that pirate their entertainment. They literally have no reason to go to the movies and spend money when they can get everything for free.
>>
>>85098615
The Chinese are.
>>
Theater tickets used to be 7-8 dollars. Now they're 14. It's ridiculous. I asked my friend if he wanted to go see Baby Driver and we both agreed paying 30 bucks, and 15 bucks extra for food/drinks together for it would be a total waste when you can just pirate it/wait till it's 3-4 dollars on amazon prime.
>>
>>85098836
lmao kys if you think people don't wanna go to the cinema. You are so isolated from reality.
>>
>>85098528
Didn't Spielberg and Lucas predict this in some sort of conference or lecture, years ago?
>>
>>85099099
See>>85098528
>>
>>85099099
>lmao kys if you think people don't wanna go to the cinema.

Thats the whole point of this thread.. the movie industry is in a crisis because people arent going to the theater as much as they used to.

>You are so isolated from reality.

Ironic, cause that's actually your situation.

Just read what
>>85099031
said. That's what the average person is thinking like now. Why pay so much to watch a movie in theatres when you can wait until it's $4 to rent or it goes to Netflix?
>>
>>85098319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.