[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION! This is a public service announcement. This movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

ATTENTION! This is a public service announcement.

This movie is DOPE AS FUCK, don't be fooled (like I almost was) by loser weebs calling it garbage because it supposedly isn't true to their animu.

It's the best cyberpunk kino since Blade Runner and people whining because it isn't as deep as their cartoon are autistic neckbeards. If you want deep sci-fi philosophy, pick up Asimov or, better yet, Lem, but watch this movie too because it's fucking sweet.

Thank you.
>>
I liked it too
that doesnt change that it is an acquired taste
>>
Normalfag speaks
>>
File: g5lOJFu.jpg (92KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
g5lOJFu.jpg
92KB, 640x768px
bump
>>
>>85097130
The manga is pretty light hearted, but since this is live action I assume it's got the usual anti-white message in it now.
>no goy all Christian societies are just inherently evil and must be destroyed but my Israeli society which is basically the same except Jewish is just fine
>>
>>85097130
is very decent

i'll never understand how plebs decide which movies they love and which ones they hate.
>>
I just watched it today and can confirm it's pretty good and entertaining movie.
Not into anime/manga at all though so that might be why I liked it.
>>
I saw the 1995 anime and I liked it though it was 2edgy4me.
This movie was pretty good and I liked the story arc.

It's better than 3/4 of blockbuster and capeshit so there's that.
>>
it was criticized too harshly but wasn't "DOPE AS FUCK" it was great in theaters but I wont be buying it on blu-ray or dvd. 6.5/10 for sure
>>
File: The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png (69KB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png
69KB, 250x369px
>>85097211

This is you right now.

>>85097214

Take a break from /pol/ for a while, its setting is as ideologically neutral as Cyberpunk gets. If anything SJW's would call it "problematic" because in their attempt to make the protagonist perfect, they made her white.
>>
>>85097352
what was edgey about the 1995 version?
>>
>>85097412
Hurr no human anymore I become internet
>>
>>85097352

I mean it's no masterpiece, but seeing cyberpunk aesthetics done right in a full feature movie that's perfectly watchable on top of that is a rare treat and a cause for celebration for me.

And like you said, it's better than the vast majority of silly films this board can't shut up about.
>>
>>85097130
boring shit
>>
>>85097376
Nah, they're going to show this stupid "technology will fix everything" society while shitting on all of Jame Watson's findings. What I said has nothing to do with /pol/.
>>
>>85097571

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you on the other hand, seem to have a lot of ideas about a film you haven't seen.
>>
>>85097130
it's ghost in the shell for the twilight demographic. the original stands out as an achievement in animation and style, this is a generic hollywood product.
>>
>>85098391
>achievement in animation and style
It really doesn't.
>>
File: 1487296020283.png (57KB, 299x172px) Image search: [Google]
1487296020283.png
57KB, 299x172px
Torrent when/where?
>>
>>85098469

Search by uploaded on TPB, the 2.54 GB one was perfect.
>>
>>85098457
are you saying that the 1995 film wasn't an achievement for Japanese animation? you're just a dumbass and/or contrarian
>>
>>85098457
it's almost only popular because it's style. my point was that it's much harder to create a full length animation film than THIS movie.
>>
>>85097521
again, what was edgy about the 1995 version?
>>
File: no_taste.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
no_taste.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>85097130
>>
>>85098510
>2.54 GB one

That's some YIFY size torrent you got there. Please don't tell me that's supposed to be blu-ray quality.
>>
>>85097130
i agree. fuckin loved it
>>
File: 1498528331813.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498528331813.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
Oh boy, Disney shills in the house again.
No, the movie was shit and only an idiot would like it.
We're not buying what you're selling, now please go away.
>>
>>85097130
>its the pleb with no taste
>let me guess you also like Nolan
>>
File: 1497135699052.jpg (192KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497135699052.jpg
192KB, 706x720px
>>85097130
>DOPE AS FUCK
>nigger detected

NO IT IS NOT.
it is terrible. They have cropped together a few GitS story into an incoherent plot.
Tried to recreate scenes from the first movie that have no basis in the flicks plot, and then they have scarjew in it who literally cannot act.

You my good Negroid, are quite obviously a shill
>>
>>85098654

There's also a 13 GB one, but I don't watch movies with my nose glued to my laptop.
>>
>>85098788

Yeah, I'm a shill, that's why I'm telling people where to find torrents, lol.
Also I may have binge-watched The Wire recently and downloaded a Freddie Gibbs album, but I assure you that my skin is as white as the snow that covers the Tatra mountains.

Your e-detective skills need serious work, my friend.
>>
>>85098725
>who are you quoting
>>
I also liked this movie
>>
it's completely forgettable 6/10 movie
>>
>>85097130
wrong
>>
>>85099280

Dude, I live in Poland, English is not my first language, so I pick up whatever English phrases that I'm exposed to. I assure you that I'm not a suburban wigger seeing how I rarely leave my house without a tie these days and I never lived in suburbs (we barely have this kind of suburbs you think of here, really). And fuck you, "Pinata" is a good album, not "In the Court of the Crimson King"-good, but worth listening to even if you aren't into rap (which I'm not).

So yeah, again, your internet-profiling is utter shit, homie.
>>
>>85098469
Already up

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17390928/[BrazzersExxtra]_Nicole_Aniston_(Girth_In_Her_Shell_-_24.03.2017
>>
>>85099563
cool story bro, I read it and I liked it.
>>
>>85098559
Not that guy but I also don't see how GITS was a landmark anime movie. It has style, but iirc did nothing too technologically new or perfect anything. Compared to Akira, it seems kinda weak from a technical aspect. Akira is Terminator 2 or Aliens, and GITS is like Seven: superb, more cerebral than visually groundbreaking.
>>
File: 1500248821746.jpg (1MB, 4114x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1500248821746.jpg
1MB, 4114x6000px
>>85097130
script was meh

visuals were outstanding

8/10
>>
>>85098881
2 gigs seems too large for me. I grew up on 700mb videos and before that, vhs tapes. Unless you have an excellent set up, all that extra space is unnecessary. And even then, after spending top dollar on your setup, it'd be stupid to cheapen out instead of buying blurays. A couple artifacts here and there don't detract from watching a small rip on a laptop or tablet.
>>
>>85097130
What a surprise, movie came out less than two weeks ago and plebeians are here on /tv/ talking about it.

This movie rightfully bombed and you're the cancer killing cinema for wanting it in the first place. If you want good sci-fi, demand something that isn't an adaptation already. Same bullshit with Valerian.
>>
if you like this film you have no taste in aesthetics. shitty deviant art tier cyberpunk
kill yourselves the lot of you
>>
>>85099945

Nah dude, 700 MB and even 1,4 GB look like shit compared to larger rips. 2,5 GB and above is where you actually watch the movie and not something that's supposed to resemble the movie. That said, going higher than 5 GB on a small screen is definitely an overkill.
>>
>>85097130
6/10 probably wouldn't bother to watch again.
The way the guy was piloting the spider tank at the end looked ridiculous
>>
>>85100022

It bombed? That's sad, I'd watch the sequel.

I guess that's what they get for trying to cater to NEET weebs with no disposable income and a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>85098469
rarbg
>>
scarlet was a bad choice and the story was a mess

didn't feel like they managed catering to fans nor newcomers, leaving neither satisfied, a completely faithful adaption or a more original plot would've been better

it was fun seeing some gits again, but rewatching the anime would be a better experience
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.