[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought the movie of Madoff would portray him somewhat of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: bernie.jpg (132KB, 800x975px) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
132KB, 800x975px
I thought the movie of Madoff would portray him somewhat of the good guy, but none whatsoever. Was he that bad?
>>
>>85094902
You want to know why he isn't portrayed as good guy by Hollywood? He committed a great sin. He didn't only scam gentiles, but jews too, and that is unforvivable.
I bet he would have paid back all his jewish client before going bankrupt if he had enough time. Of course it was impossible to pay everyone back. Only the gentiles would have been screwed.
>>
>>85095880
It's honestly a pleasure to watch /pol/ trash do mental gymnastics to keep their conspiracy theories intact. God you are so fucking stupid it's just like being at a zoo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>>
>>85095880
>He didn't only scam gentiles, but jews too, and that is unforvivable.

Madoff is jewish you mong
>>
>>85095966
Where's the mental gymnastic, pal? Everything is very clear.
>>
>>85096149
The mental gymnastic is where you needed to come up with a fake reason why Hollywood would shit on a Jewish criminal, because it completely breaks your belief system.
>>
>>85096111
No kidding Sherlock. He wouldn't even be in prison had he only scammed gentiles.
>>
>>85095966
it's funny, if Madoff had scammed only gentiles and the exact same company made the exact same movie portraying him the exact same way, they'd just come up with some other bullshit
>>
Madoff was a cia agent,
Exposing loopholes in the market
He was a patsy for the missing money from the haiti earthquake and the 9/11.

The movie was a fluff piece to hate on bernie rather than everyone else involved.
>>
>>85094902
>I thought the movie of Madoff would portray him somewhat of the good guy,

Literally how? Because it was a bio pic? You're hardly going to make a movie with a message of "well I know he bankrupted numerous individuals and charities with his decades long web of theft abd lies but other than that he was quite nice of a fellow."
>>
>>85096315
If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.
Tarantino is making a Charles Manson movie. What are the chances Polanski is depicted as a fugitive for child rape?
>>
>>85096315
you mean if things that didn't happen had happened, something you made up might happen?
>>
>>85096205
>constructing an elaborate fantasy reality just so you can slander a minority group

I'll never understand it. How much did your mother drink while she was pregnant with you?
>>
>>85096443
He made it up, but it is a 100% certainty. That's moron//pol/ reasoning 101: start with the conclusion, then work backwards filling in the plot holes. Just one of many reasons that there exist zero intelligent neonazis/conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>85096610
Jews controlling finance and hollywood is not a conspiracy you fucking kike
>>
>>85096911
And politics and news media too. Basically full control on a country.
>>
>>85096376
>You're hardly going to make a movie with a message of "well I know he bankrupted numerous individuals and charities with his decades long web of theft abd lies but other than that he was quite nice of a fellow."
The wolf of wallstreet.
>>
>>85096911
>Finance

Weird how none of the biggest banks in the world actually have Jewish owners.

>Hollywood
There's a lot of them but in order to control something first of all you have to be colluding, second of all you have to own all of it. Several huge Hollywood corporations don't have Jewish owners, so your conspiracy shilling goes out the window pretty rapidly.

>>85097006
>politics
>being this retarded
>>
>>85097006
>Jews voted 75 Hillary/25 Trump
I enjoy imagining how you reconciled that with your belief they "control the country." There's really nothing funnier than cognitive dissonance in hateful human garbage, because you're always so fucking stupid.
>>
>>85097453
They control the country since both candidates were pro jew. Trump shat on a lot of people, but consistently kissed jews butt, even bragging about his daughter converting to judaism.
>>
>>85097453
>Trump is pro Israel
>I swear Jews got shafted when Hillary lost
>>
>>85097783
>>85097766

Who isn't pro-Israel apart from Muslims? SJWs and alt right SJWs? 75% of Jews voted for Hillary, that directly contradicts what you're saying.
>>
>>85097913
That doesn't contradict anything. Any candidate has to be pro jew to even be allowed to compete. Ron Paul didn't meet that criteria, he never had a chance to win the republican nomination because of the jewish media who refused to give him any air time.
>>
>>85098198
>Ron Paul
Don't call it a grave...
>>
>>85096376
listen to what he says

they needed a fall guy, he was just one of many

all the corruption in the financial crisis and we focus on this guy? why?

listen how he talks about greedy rich fucks
>>
>>85094902
>movie of madoff
>check the movie
>there are TWO OF THEM already

god I hate biopics so much.
>>
>>85096430
I wonder if Neil Young will be in it

Manson tried out for his band before he went nuts
>>
>>85100095
Which one's better?

I started watching the Deniro one but the subject matter was boring
>>
>>85096430
>Tarantino is making a Charles Manson movie. What are the chances Polanski is depicted as a fugitive for child rape?
Why would they even mention it. Thats after the fact and tangentially related.
>>
File: kekistani.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>85095880
This is what autism looks like
>>
>>85096463
I'll never understand it. How can you believe insults stand in place of actual discussion?
>>
>>85094902
are you talking about the HBO movie with DeNiro? is it actually good? I thought about watching it but the trailer put me to sleep.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.