[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let this be the first homecuming thread that actually improves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Spider-Man_Homecoming_poster.jpg (175KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_Homecoming_poster.jpg
175KB, 259x384px
Let this be the first homecuming thread that actually improves the discussion.
>RDJ is in it to tie it to the MCU better
>Also a pseudo mentor to Peter because he's the only one that's believed in him
>"b-b-but the sjw black girl"
>and?
>"sh-sh-she talks about slavery!"
>it's one fucking line and it's the only instance in the movie
Those are the only two things I hear you fuckers talking about. Can you at least try to expand the discussion and not repeating the same thing over and over? Sound design, cinematography, acting are all good in this. So what else did you not like? I thought it was a pretty good movie.
>>
File: 1450916477272.jpg (184KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1450916477272.jpg
184KB, 500x370px
>>85091583
>Disney shills trying this hard to save their sinking ship
>>
>>85091583
>actually
Why is it called Homecoming?
>>
>>85091583
Out of the sjw little jokes, it was pretty good. But it only came to show me the Sony movies and Tobey are still #1 in peoples minds
>>
>>85091583
Don't waste your time m8, Homecoming's great, they cannot see past their own massive butthurt :^)
>>
>>85091727
I think because he leaves high school at the end? Like a homecoming at the end of a school year?
>>
>>85091727
It's a back to basics thing... much of the film is centered on the narrative of your good ol' neighborhood vigilante, the one that builds community ties, etc.

Plus, Parker is a teenager getting ready for his prom night.

Plus, Marlel got back the character and finally integrated it into the MCU
>>
File: 1497837882967.jpg (55KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497837882967.jpg
55KB, 720x405px
>Can you at least try to expand the discussion and not repeating the same thing over and over? Sound design, cinematography, acting are all good in this
>>
>>85091583

It's an absolute paint by numbers no stakes bore Pajeet and you know it
>>
>>85091583
I also made 15 cents by making a thread similar to this one. For any freelancers that are also interested, here are the current rates:
>15¢/thread that lasts over an hour
>5¢/post
>10¢/post with 5+ replies
>>
You gotta admit he did a better job than Garfield tho.
>>
>>85094267
Tobey did a better job than Garfield desu
>>
>>85091697
>disney

The profit are going to sony's pocket. I doubt the mouse gives any shit once the editing is finished
>>
>>85094360
that goes without saying. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't secrete a little Hollandaise sauce watching Homecoming. Quips felt at home in a marvel movie for once and i thought vulture and crew were dope villains.
>>
>>85094465
I gotta agree with that. All of this worked really well with this movie. Shocker felt weirdly last minute though but vulture was cool.
>>
>>85091583
>Also a pseudo mentor to Peter because he's the only one that's believed in him
because Uncle Ben wasnt?
>>
>>85094836
It's hard being a mentor when you're dead.
>>
>>85094465
This being a spiderman movie made the quips feel very natural and welcomed. Vulture being an actually good villain also brought this movie above the garfield movies. I thought they had a good idea but still failed in it was have the AI in the suit give peter a reason to talk a lot like he does to himself in the cartoon. This movie did a couple of good things even with some of the bad things that are pointed out in other posts.
>>
>>85091583
It was alright, but it got bogged down by superfluous Stark tech shit and too much diversity pandering that even normalfags are rolling their eyes at.

It was pretty much exactly what I thought it'd be. A prequel to a much better sequel.
>>
>>85091583
IT WAS FUCKING SHIT
>b-but the SJW-bullsjit you whine about was just one line
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IF I WANNA WATCH FUCKING CULTURAL MARXIST PROPAGANDA, I WATCH THE FUCKING YOUNG TURKS
IT WAS SHOEHORNED AS FUCK AND OUT PACE
>>
>>85096224
It wasn't shoehorned. It was part of her character. That's something that she would say.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x687px
>>85091583
MARVEL DAMAGE CONTROL TEAMS ACTIVATE!
>>
>>85091583
it bombed in theaters dude, get over it. let it go
>>
File: 1454203030366.jpg (178KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454203030366.jpg
178KB, 1200x900px
>>85094465
>dope villains.
>Dope
No one on /tv/ says this shit but summerfag or shills

If summer, lurk more, if shill, go fuck off to /v/, annoy your other shill siblings
>>
>pay $10 to see an action movie
>DON'T FORGET TO FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING WHITE, GOY :^)
Nah, fuck disney and fuck this trash
>>
There was legit only one thing that really bothered me about the entire movie, and it happened in the best scene.
When vulture drops the ceiling on Peter. Holy shit that was some good acting from Tom, suddenly just screaming and crying and feeling so utterly helpless, just calling for help. I was really, really impressed.
And then they threw in a shitty motivational voice over and a shitty reflection-in-a-puddle shot and I'm so mad about it because what should have been the best scene in any capeshit for years was just ruined because for the sake of a cliche
>>
>>85097529
Oh fuck you're right. You just reminded me. Damn.
>>
>>85097317
>believing the summer meme
look at this cancer and laugh
>>
>>85097634
I actually groaned in disgust at the voiceover, shit was so dissppointing
>>
>>85096486
How is that diverse?
>>
>>85097529
Not judging you or making fun or thinking you're a dick, but how would you do that scene? I was trying to think how I would but I'm not sure.
>>
>>85097649
Enjoying your 2 month summer break from middle school?
>>
>>85097983
I've thought about it a bunch and honestly I'd probably draw it out longer. There's no puddle, there's no voiceover. Just letting Tom act out the helplessness then overcoming it when he realises he's running out of time. I know that seems like a non-event with no real turning point, but I feel like he could carry it convincingly through body language.
Even talking to people who aren't there would be better, like just mumbling "Mr stark, I can't let him get away" or something until it becomes clear that no one's coming to save him and he has to do it himself
>>
>>85098300
Ooooo I really like that Mr. Stark. That's actually a real good idea anon.
>>
>>85091697
You mean Sony shills. Disney want the movie to underperform so when they go back to negotiations they can fuck those Chinks hardcore.
>>
>>85097983
>>85098300
But, considering it is still a superhero movie and ridiculous coincidences happen all the time in them, maybe he finds a cracked photo of Liz in the rubble and it inspires him to stop her dad from ruining her life and his own
>>
>>85097983
I would probably have Peter slowly lose hope, he starts to close his eyes, everything's blurry, then a light comes on and it's Liz. He open his eyes and he looks down and sees his spider-cock has saved him by so powerful it lifts his body out of the rubble. To bad Disney would never allow it
>>
>>85098466
Yeah that could work too
>>
>>85098707
I'll only support this if this also shreds the suit and the rest of the movie is just full frontal Tom Holland nudity
>>
>>85099345
Lmao
>>
>>85096224

Calm the fuck down /pol/
>>
>>85097411

What do you mean you idiot ? Main character is white as fuck.
>>
>>85091583
It's the third spiderman in a period of 10 years, it's just tiresome
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.