[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Used to be an enjoying show now half the dialog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_0176.jpg (258KB, 1667x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
258KB, 1667x1095px
What went wrong?

Used to be an enjoying show now half the dialog is barely watchable.

Why is it a utterly boring?
>>
They probably realised they don't need to try anymore and will still get great ratings
>>
>>85088472
It why is it so boring?

It seems like watching paint dry would be more entertaining than watching parts of this show.

It’s as if it was designed to be as boring as possible.
>>
>>85088622
They clearly have no interest in giving any personality to the dialogue anymore. Everyone is just spouting exposition at this point
>>
>>85088436
Each scene is made solely for Twitter reactions. They all end with some memorable gap quip.
>>
>>85088436
My favorite part of GoT is when there's a 30 second close up of Dany's face looking like she's constipated. I hope we get more, 30 of these scenes in the past couple seasons certainly are not enough
>>
>>85088436
>What went wrong?

It's impossible to fully answer this without writing a massive essay so I'll just go with the two most central reasons, among the multitude of them:

1) After the red wedding became such a huge deal, GOT started to become "event television", which means people started watching it at parties and get-togethers. Since the primary way to watch GOT became an event, the way the show was written was changed to capitalize on this phenomenon. D&D started writing it not as a serial narrative, but instead as a "show" in the true sense of the word. Since people are watching GOT in a party atmosphere, the show had to be re-tailored to better fit that kind of setting. That's why all the dialogue is very basic and straightforward now, and why there aren't any more prolonged scenes of pure character interaction with depth and nuance. You can't really engage with stuff like that when you're at a party and drinking with your friends and the chick next to you with the purple hair is screaming "YAAAASSSSLLLLAAAAYYYY" into your ear. You also can't have any non-action scenes that go on for longer than 5 minutes or people will get bored. So the show now feels scattered and schizophrenic, with it jumping from character to character every few minutes and all the dialogue being either exposition or "epic" statements clearly designed to be a part of an Emmy nomination sizzle reel.
>>
The opening Greyjoy scene was pathetic. Trying way too hard to be 'cool'.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (370KB, 1441x1639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
370KB, 1441x1639px
>>85089180
So who rates these shows 8.9/10?

>>85089341
The opening was so predictable when she told the girl not to drink.
>>
>>85089180
2) D&D ran out of books. As much as people shit on Martin (and often rightfully so, especially with how hard Dance dropped the ball and how it doesn't look like Winds is coming within the next half-decade), he knows how to write something with just the right amount of foreshadowing and suggestion to be engaging and keep you on your toes. That's why there are so many ASOIAF fan theories, because Martin alludes to an obscene number of significant events and motivations going on just behind what we read. D&D, on the other hand, are much more straightforward thinkers. As soon as the show started to eclipse the books, all the characters in the story started shedding their layers of gray and subtlety, until we end up where we are now with clear, obvious heroes and clear, obvious villains to oppose them. D&D can't write characters with whom you can naturally engage and empathize with, so they basically just walk up and tell you who's good and bad instead.
>>
>>85089429
The hound the only semi-likable character in this episode.

All others seem to be stripped of any personality.
>>
>>85089105

This.

Why do they keep trying to force those scenes. She physically doesn't have that stoic look about her, she just looks retardedly vacant and like you said, constipated
>>
The entire episode was setting up shit with obvious outcomes. Yet for some reason done REALLY SLOW
>>
>>85089398
It was predictable as soon as he said it was their second feast within the fortnight.
>>
>>85089765

This is the entire show. The whole season feels like a giant almost orgasm but then the girl quits sucking right before you finish.
>>
>>85089398
are you fucking retarded? It was obvious from the very first moment old harry potter janitor appears on the screen.
>>
>>85089942
Eh. Not really. Could've been a flash back.
>>
>>85088436
D&D destroyed it.
>>
>>85089398
indians being paid in dogecoin
>>
>>85088436
>the current year
>stronk independent woman
>yasssss queen
>shit eating montage

do you really need to ask what's going on?
>>
>>85089985
so you are retarded.
>>
>>85092364
Bu the time the shit montage was over anyone who wasn't aware that this season is going to be 100% propaganda/social engineering is really really dense.
>>
>>85088436
The two hacks in charge ran out of original source material and tried to one up GRRM, they're not GRRM. Plain and simple, it's just 2 hacks that contradict the story line flow left and right.
>>85089820
This. I knew it right away when I realized the episode started somehow without the opening playing, then I knew everyone will get poisoned and the women wont as it would hurt the tubmlrinas and twatters if the women got it to no ends.
>>85089584
Yea, the hound was pretty good, redemption arc, but again, they got the idea of the grave digger from GRRM, but it fit pretty well how they did it instead. They really aren't that creative when you think about it, that scene alone tells you they need something to work with, when they pull something that's all them, it's half ass totally, if they get an idea from the books, it comes out ok. They really are hacks when it comes to getting creative.
>>85089584
Well they did strip the season of 3 episodes, it's rushed. The morons should have just made each episode 1hr20min or so and fleshed out the scenes some more, you're on set filming, just fluff it up a bit more for the storyline.
>>
>>85088472
It's basically just The Walking Dead with a bigger budget now
>>
>>85089180
>>85089180
99,5% of people watching the show is in their beds/sofas eating chips. Don't assume that everyone except you go out to bars to watch the show, just because your autistic jimmies are rustled by the fact that people socialize
>>
They went for the "that was hella f*cking epic" BuzzFeed audience. And to be fair, they ran out or source material, and Dance of Dragons and Feast for Crows are not very good either.
>>
>>85092706
>The morons should have just made each episode 1hr20min

The episodes are expensive enough as it is. Try pitching that idea to HBO while telling them their current strategy which has been cheaper and solid for them isn't the route to take.
>>
>>85088436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI

This.

Hipsters destroy everything.
>>
>>85095040
This made me want to off myself.
Why are white people like this??
>>
>>85088436
Game of Thrones stopped being entertaining as soon as Ned died.
>>
>>85095040
What the fuck, I have never hated white people more then I do now. Spoiler this shit in the future. We are reaching levels of faggotry that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>85088436

because they pander to plebs now. plebs are easily amused by cliches, memes, and one liners. Everything else is just a set up for these moments
>>
File: 1465586300.jpg (351KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465586300.jpg
351KB, 712x1000px
>>85095040
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>>
they ran out of books worth turning into a tv show. the first 3 books are good, affc and adwd unfilmable trash
>>
>>85097016 unfilmable maybe, but not entirely awful to read
>>
>>85095040
wtf is wrong with americans
>>
>>85088436
You've grown out of it. You're more self-aware of the flaws in this series now that you've watched so many fucking hours of it. You've changed as a person, the collective consciousness has grown.

That's fucking it. The show is not that drastically different from Season 1. It's you that's changed.
>>
Last season was such a state that this episode was better (but I see the shit cgi for no reason is still present).

But yeah it was fucking boring. Nothing significant in the least happened. The opener was super predictable (the faces thing is still stupid) and there basically isn't an interesting plot line or character left.

Last season and this are such a far cry from what I liked about the show, just in completely different ways.
>>
>>85088436
People on /tv/ are just literally whining about everything about this show because they're afraid to say they just kind of enjoy it. It doesn't come near the the other top HBO shows when it comes to depth, but it's an enjoyable watch nonetheless.

If you really think it's not enjoyable, why bother watching it and posting on how boring it is?
>>
>>85092706
>The two hacks in charge ran out of original source material and tried to one up GRRM, they're not GRRM. Plain and simple, it's just 2 hacks that contradict the story line flow left and right.

They think they're making Medieval Sopranos or Mad Men so they didn't want to "stretch things out" as if it's an artifact that must fit into the modern standards of "prestige dramas"
>>
>>85097609
>It doesn't come near the the other top HBO shows
it's better than anything except true detective season 1
>>
>>85095040
I hate fat people
>>
>>85088622
Why are you describing Better Call Saul in a GoT thread?
>>
>>85097707
What's

>Six Feet Under
>Sopranos
>The Wire
>BoB

?
>>
>>85095040
I hate liberals so much
>>
>>85088436
>S7E1
>8.9/10 IMDb

What's wrong with IMDb?
>>
cersei or hoever you spell her name, her acting and dialog were abysmal
she just did these really awkard childish glances like every 5 seconds, it was so bad it became distracting

the hound still remains as best well acted cast member, with the most character development and not ass backwards writing that flips character development or drops it for some garbage tier plot point
>>
>you now remember Varys and Littlefingers conversations in Season 1 & 2
>>
>>85095040
I wanna cum inside the fat chick with the glasses.
>>
>>85097666
I never considered that D7D might actually think GoT is still on the level of the Sopranos or Mad Men. It's certainly praised as such, maybe they genuinely think it is
>>
>>85095040
Only liberals can make everything good they touch turn it into shit.
>>
GoT, like all the "new golden age of television" stuff, has always struck me as basically pulp fiction with a veneer of art. It's fundamentally based on exploiting the pleb's reaction of becoming stimulated when witnessing sex, violence, and edginess (antiheroes, glorification of the Machiavellian and violent, etc.). Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the idea that any of these shows are art is rather absurd.
>>
>arya says leaving her alive was a mistake
>purposely leaves women freys alive

what did she mean by this
>>
Reminder that GoT will never be as good as Rome.
Yes, S2 of Rome was truncated and rushed, but they did pretty well given the awful circumstances they were in.
>>
How did she copy his voice?
I get his face, but the voice?
>>
>>85098852
I don't know if she actually liked Wälder. Just an old guy who forced her to marry him then fucked her probabably. Though that's just speculation and it did seem really stupid when such a contradiction happens so closely.
>>
>>85097363
It might have something to do with it, but the drop of quality is objectively there. Just compare action scenes and dialogues between season 1 and 6, you'll see.
>>
File: le monke face.jpg (23KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
le monke face.jpg
23KB, 184x184px
How does Arya emulate the voice of an elderly man as a little girl?
>>
Man I read all the books except Dances with Dragons or whatever.

But Arya doing that stupid disguise and killing all the Freys... It just seems like the show jumped the shark. Like that shit was ridiculous.

Does any of that happen in the book.
>>
>>85098921
What about stature? Idk how tall Walder Frey is meant to be, but he has to be taller than some mishappen midget.
>>
>>85095040
>whitehairedfu is there again
>>
>>85089398
>Who reviews this
Jews and paid shills
>>
>>85098852
You can argue that the women Freys being left alive is a fate worse than death.

The entire male line of the family has been exterminated, leaving them defenseless (good luck organizing a military defense with women). The women will be at the complete mercy of unscrupulous nobles wanting to use them as chess pieces, or vengeful and angry Riverland commoners who will gang rape and lynch them.
>>
File: Insane_clown_posse9.jpg (255KB, 1224x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Insane_clown_posse9.jpg
255KB, 1224x1130px
>>85098969
>>85098921
>>85099008
Fuckin magnets ok?
>>
Stay in your general
>>
>>85089398
>>85099032
no they're just normies who 10/10 anything they like without thinking
>>
>>85098972
Books aren't there yet. Arya is still training with the faceless men
>>
File: shep5.jpg (16KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
shep5.jpg
16KB, 273x273px
>desperately looking for Dragon Glass
>not riding straight for the place called Dragonstone to have a look around
>>
>>85089105
What about the walking dead walking shots so we know they are still LE SLOW APPROACHING THREAT
>>
>>85099082
>no they're just normies who 10/10 anything they like without thinking
I fucking hate when people do this.
No your fucking Hollywood blockbuster that you liked probably does not deserve a 9.7/10. Scores like that should be reserved for the greatest few films ever made.
>>
>>85098972
>Snad Sneks
>Evil, obsessed Stannis
>YASS QUEN SLAAYY
>Subtle moral judgment over characters
>Drunk, funny, two dimensional Tyrion

D&D fucking ruined the source material.
>>
>>85098972
>Does any of that happen in the book.
No.
By the time of ADWD, some of the senior Freys are in the North to help the Boltons fend off an invasion lead by Stannis the Mannis. The impending Baratheon - Bolton/Frey War is one of the most popular plotlines by virtue of Stannis being based as fuck and taking numbers.

And then there's Blackfish, who escapes Riverrun and is likely leading a rebellion against the Freys still based in the Riverlands.

Yes, you read that right. Stannis the Mannis and Blackfish are still alive in the books.
The books are clearly better in every way, even with all of their flaws and GRRM's laziness.
>>
>>85089765
>Two characters talk about things we already know other character

>Next scene is that character talking about other character

>etc

>ed sheeran sings party rockers in the house

>dany approaches a thing and says something cool like "my turn"

>and your OTHER dragonglass

gunshot, fade to black
>>
>>85089828
but for an orgasm it has to feel good first.

fuck I hate television
>>
>>85095040
Wtf i love white genocide now
>>
>>85088472
Totally what happened. Agreed. However there are quite a lot of scene of stuff that is good for gifs or even memeing. The goal of every scene is to generate buzz. Discussions.

>>85089105
God that woman can't act. I wonder how she became a top actress.

>>85089398

Rated it one, give me a cookie please.

>>85089429
D&D can't write. GRRM did that for them. They're good at using a large budget though.
>>
>>85092706
The Hound's "redemption" arc is cliché, but at this point I perk up when he's on screen because it's one of the only character arcs in which the development has been consistent and makes sense. Hopefully there will be a satisfying payoff

Contrast that with Jaime who logically should have had his drop Cersei moment 2 seasons ago, but is perfectly okay with her blowing up a quarter of the city/innocents despite being the man tht sacrificed his honor and reputation in order to carry out a thankless murder and save thousands
>>
>>85088436

I actually realized yesterday that I don't even pay attention to this while watching it. I just look at my phone because I'm not interested in the meaningless scene. Basically I just enter "zombie mode" until something big happens
>>
>>85095040
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
They must have a tad lower than 100.

Together.
>>
I think this series could still be alright if the dialogue wouldnt be so awful. also they try way too hard to be muh epic in every scene.

stopped caring about this pile of shite. even CIA is just some random cuckboy now.
>>
>>85088436
Neo feminism
Pedophile writers
Fanservice
etc
>>
>>85095040
>fat bitch with feminist glasses got fatter
Well, no surprise here.
>>
File: ava.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ava.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>85089398
I actually missed like the first 15 minutes, what happened?
>>
>>85096488
It's just Anglos really
>>
>>85089180
Stop making shit up.
>>
>>85094551
Except The Walking Dead cares about going slow and showing characters interact
>>
The writing has completely devolved into fanfiction level
>>
>>85089429
They even talk about the show after and explain what all the characters are thinking in case you didn't catch it during the episode
>>
File: 1111-600x440.jpg (69KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1111-600x440.jpg
69KB, 600x440px
>>85095040
This is what happens when you think you're too smart to watch sports or believe in God but you're actually just a human being like everyone else and you want to belong to something so you join a nerd cult and you watch a nerd thing as if you're watching a game on TV and then you go to a nerd convention and debate the meaning of a nerd thing and you feel like you went to church and talked about the meaning of the Bible.
>>
>>85099631
Wait for the boatsex and zombiedragon !

Not even the ground will stop the fall.
>>
>>85099539
Bumping my own post
>>
File: 1467341325424.png (152KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
1467341325424.png
152KB, 300x319px
>>85099447
Arya is going to kill him after he has a full redemption arc. It will be portrayed as bittersweet because even though he's dying by her hands he'll want to die, thus scratching off another name on her list and ending his suffering. Also, it will recall the time where she had the chance to kill him, but didn't and in doing so, complete her transformation into stronk assassin bad bitch. Cap this.
>>
>>85099649

fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>85099764
I'm not wrong though am I
>>
>>85098114
stuff that everyone and their grandmother have already seen twice.
>>
File: IMG_5651.jpg (35KB, 505x865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5651.jpg
35KB, 505x865px
>>85095040
H
>>
File: IMG_5652.jpg (30KB, 487x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5652.jpg
30KB, 487x517px
>>85095040
I
>>
File: IMG_5653.jpg (20KB, 526x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5653.jpg
20KB, 526x423px
>>85095040
V
>>
>>85099739
At this point I hope two things :

Daenerys, Cersei, Jaime and Euron die.

White fookin walkers win over westeros
>>
>>85092536

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pb7f3-jhApg
>>
>>85099649
Pretty true honestly.

They just want to feel part of something.
>>
>>85099844
ive been watching the chick on the right the previous 2 seasons
sure she's a hipster cunt but a qt
>>
>>85099793
not everyone has to join a group to validate their pitiful existence. Some people watch the show because they like it, not because it's the trendy thing to do.
>>
>>85088436
They made a boring first episode is what went wrong.

They are abandoning logic in favor of convenient plot devices the longer the show goes on.

Fucking Dany just being handed a giant fortress with no fucking opposition whatsoever is especially getting on my nerves.
>>
>>85089105
i like how they always play uplifting music whenever she is on screen, just in case you weren't aware the show writers see her as the hero
>>
File: 1467890876876.jpg (70KB, 720x794px) Image search: [Google]
1467890876876.jpg
70KB, 720x794px
>>85099649
I agree
>>
It was always boring tho until the next backstabbing or battle. Its a better produced Walking Dead to me
>>
>>85099944
It's been abandoned. The baratheons are dead you drooling fucking retard.
>>
File: 1500021199246.jpg (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500021199246.jpg
136KB, 960x540px
SAM TARLY HAD ONE CONVERSATION WITH STANNIS
ONE
AND IN THAT CONVERSATION STANNIS TOLD HIM DRAGONSTONE WAS FULL OF DRAGONGLASS

NOW THE OPENING DUN DUN DUN MOMENT IS SAM OPENING A BOOK AND FINDING THAT INFORMATION AND WRITING TO JON

WE HAVE ALREADY HAD THIS CONVERSATION

THIS SHOW IS SO FUCKING DUMB
>>
>>85100019
THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

IF DRAGONSTONE HAD BEEN ABANDONED WHY WOULDN'T CERSEI AND JAIME IMMEDIATELY CLAIM IT?

STAFFING THE FORTRESS WITH EVEN 300 TROOPS WOULD BE A HUGE DEFENSIVE STRUCTURE

HUGE

IT MAKES NO SENSE
>>
>>85100019
Hey we know Dany is coming for us. Oh you know the Baratheons fat huge ass fortress has been abandoned since their collapse.
Should we send a garrison there? Nah
>>
>>85088436
I don't know why, but the most egregious thing for me was the giant fucking symbol for dragon glass found on the map in the book. You can just picture DnD talking to the prop designer "Make you sure you have a BIG symbol for dragon glass so our dumb audience doesn't miss it!"

You could probably sum up the events of the episode in less than a paragraph. Hell you could probably skip the whole thing and not even miss a beat of the next episode.
>>
Lmao i just love how everyone on social media HAS to notify everyone they are watching the premiere.
>>
>>85100104
Cersei was dealing with the light of the seven
>>85100119
Jamie literally mentioned it in this episode when they were looking at the map, they literally just got rid of the light of the seven
>>
>>85100036
But that was the point of conversation with the maester !

Men are no better than dogs, they forget the supper of yesterday !

Shit gets one level deeper.
>>
>>85100019
If it was abandoned someone would have claimed it.

And even if it hadn't, they fucking knew Dany was coming so it would be a perfect opportunity to occupy it and tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>85088436
I'm glad they're finally moving along the plot with the white walkers and the wall, but the reason it feels so boring is because they're padding it out to fuck, I have a feeling with the way this season will play out they'd have been able to do it with half the number of episodes.
>>
>>85100189
He didn't have to got there personally they could have dispatched some random lannister loyalist lord to take control of it god knows since when.
>>
>>85088436
D&D think they're good because the show got popular so they think they can write but they're complete garbage without a novel to copy and paste scenes from
>>
Literally nothing happened. Boring dialogue, with unconvincing acting (wtf was that scene with the fire???) and no plot progress, how can so little happen in one hour?
>>
>>85099739
This is retarded enough that I can buy it
>>
File: 1462240442196.png (256KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462240442196.png
256KB, 400x400px
>>85095040
>almost no dislikes

what is wrong with this world?
>>
>>85100154
The entire show is dumbed down because they are scared of losing their retard viewers. It's the reason most art is bad. Capitalism ruins everything
>>
>>85098417
>the hound still remains as best well acted cast member, with the most character development and not ass backwards writing that flips character development or drops it for some garbage tier plot point

only because he didn't get enough screen time in the newer seasons for d&d to ruin him

you'll hate him by the end of his story arc, they'll fuck it up, somehow, i don't know how, but they will

it's inevitable and we all know it

fuck life
>>
File: angry wojak.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE OPENING SCENE, I FUCKING MISSED IT
>>
>>85100554
>>85095040
Enjoy :^)
>>
File: 1498259754726.jpg (75KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
1498259754726.jpg
75KB, 680x814px
>that fucking Sam sequence

What a fucking joke. Only thing this piece of shit is missing is music to go along with every scene, holy fuck
>>
>>85089942
Holy shit that was Dazzler wasn't it?!
>>
>>85088436
Jews are all neurotic mama's boys and have a sort of mental block that prevents them from seeing how deprived of quality their own art is. Coupled with the tribe mentality that makes other jews in the industry and media shower praise on them for mediocrity, you have a situation where their production is already in atrophy by the time they've started it. Really not much different from popular deviantart fetish shit artists.
>>
>>85100603
There wasn't anything wrong with it, I guess it could have been shorter though for the people with ADHD.
>>
>>85100603
I think it's become self aware. Sam going through all the shit, Littlefinger being insulted for saying clever things in every conversation he has, people lazily looking at a fire and pretending it means something. I think they're tired of the show.
>>
File: 1467488932127.jpg (95KB, 576x522px) Image search: [Google]
1467488932127.jpg
95KB, 576x522px
>>85100395

>Capitalism ruins everything

It's also the main reason that most art exists. I would say that artists see a dip in the quality of their work when they concern themselves only with appealing to as large an audience as possible. With shows, it's more often they go on for too long as it's genuinely hard to have a show last for 8 years, with 1 hour long episodes and have it stay good. Capitalism is also the reason that great modern works exist. People who had a great love for a certain artistic discipline were able to pursue their craft as a career and not just a hobby.
>>
>>85100593
I already saw it, it's not showing anything
btw I don't even care about what those people are doing, let them have a good time
>>
>>85095040
Jesus christ what is that beast, put the mask back on
>>
ITT: butthurt bookfags
>>
What was your favourite part of the episode? Me? I can't decide between Ed's cameo and The Hound mentioning top knot haircuts being for cunts haha
>>
>>85095040
please genocide us
>>
Most of this episode didn't make sense or was contrived as shit.

When did Arya learn how to take the face of a dead person? I thought she only stole one from the hall of the dead or whatever. What about the voice? Can she do magic now?

That sam sequence of cleaning shit and whatnot didn't have to last a fucking minute or be repeated 26 times. What were they thinking? On a similar note, we really don't need to see close-ups of Dany looking serious every other scene. Also what the fuck Ed Sheeran

Dany gets a free fortress because why not? Let the greatest threat to your kingdom establish a foothold in Westeros in a giant abandoned fucking fortress.

Fucking hell i'm mad.
>>
>>85099764
>

He's fucking right though.
>>
>>85095040
>Manlets and tumblrinas
L I K E P O T T E R Y
>>
>>85100019

There is no way Dragonstone, one of the principal fortresses in the fucking land, isn't getting claimed by one of the armies - or even some local bandit warlord
>>
>>85099764
unironically kill yourself reddit
>>
Do you think George "Fatass" Martin will finish ASOIAF before he dies?

If yes will he change it a lot from the show? Hasn't he already told the D&D how the story will continue, at least the main idea?
>>
>>85100281

100% this.
>>
>>85100949
Nothing happened. HBO should do double premieres like all the other networks... Or release it all at once.
>>
>>85100949

Tommy fucking Turgoose
>>
>>85101071
>What about the voice? Can she do magic now?
dont you remember Jaqen everytime he changed his face also his height, mass and voice changed too?
>>
>>85088436

Dracula is coming
>>
>>85101071
yeah that was another problem unless I'm missing something I don't think Jaquar could change voices like that
>>
>>85088436
>nothing happens : the episode

That should give you a hint.

We're literally back at seasons 4-5 level of padding.
>>
>>85100949
Sansa getting told.
>>
>>85101150

I believe he's told them the broadest possible outlines so it's hard to say what'll be in the books that's in the shows. Probably not half the stupid shit that's been in it so far e.g.

>Loras is supposedly injured and dying on Dragonstone but likely preparing to counter-attack against the Lannisters with their stolen fleet

>Stannis is going to win the Battle of Ice by crashing the Freys through the lake's ice and then joining with the Manderlys to fuck everyone up

>Davos is going to bring back Rickon from Skagos and the Northmen are going to proclaim him King in the North

>Victarion is going to save Dany's ass in the Battle of Meereen

>The Faceless Men are planning some shit in Oldtown

>Jamie and Cersei probably aren't going to meet again until one of them dies

>Sandor Clegane is going to fight his brother in Cersei's trial against the Faith
>>
>>85101122
with all that shit that was going on since Stannis death nobody got it
and since Cersei knew that Khaleesi is coming with Unsullied, Dothraki and Dragons, I think its a better idea to leave that island and prepare for battle in a better battlefield and wait until you get more army and allies
>>
>>85101236
No I don't remember it but even if what you say is true, he never taught Arya that.

So I guess it's magic i ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>85095040
Jeez wheres ISIS when ya need em
>>
>>85101395

It's an impregnable fucking fortress you retard. There is no better battlefield
>>
>>85099171
Pretty sure White Walkers are "Climate Change"
>Impending death of entire continent
>Only cared about by fringe group
>Most of population doesn't even believe in them
>Old sage says "everyone always thinks it's the end of the world"
>Golden seat of HBO programming time slot
>>
>>85099287
You forgot the Frey pies scene.
>>
I think I counted at least 5 GURRRL POWER moments in the first episode. It was really fucking terrible.

>Suddenly, every female character in the show has basically gone "men are terrible, it's up to use women to fix things".
>The new soldiers we meet, we know they're nice guys as they want a daughter, not a son! How progressive!
>Arya Frey magically poisons 30+ people in a way that makes them die within seconds of each other (except for the girls, girls have to stick together!)
>We'll send all the women to fight as well! Great! Except now there's no one looking after the land so everyone will starve once the war is over.

It's really fucking terrible writing and half the cast is now acting out of character for the sake of this shit.
>>
>>85101442
wasnt Harrenhall also an impregnable fucking fortress?
>>
>>85101365

and somehow none of this is in the show.
>>
>>85101395
Nigger did you see that fucking fortress? Good luck taking that while you just ventured across the ocean for weeks.
>>
>>85101552

Oh yeah because meeting them on a battlefield always goes well. Just remember the Field of Fire
>>
>>85101395

"man, this completely unassailable fortress that provides access straight to our capital. We should let our enemy take it!".
>>
>>85101505
Forgetting
>Sansa pegging Jon in front of his entire court
>>
>>85101505
Back to your containment board m8
>>
>>85101576

I didn't even mention Dany's uncle Aegon, who's landed in Westeros with the backing of the Prince of Dorne (not dead in the books) with the aim of talking Westeros before Dany arrives
>>
>>85099292
>TWO WEEKS EARLIER
>>
>>85101365
Quentyn has stolen a dragon and is riding it back to Westeros. Screencrap this.
>>
>>85101644

Shit writing is shit writing.

We're getting Sand Snake level shit everywhere now.
>>
>>85101505
You can't work the fields during the winter desu so there is nothing better for them to do.
>>
File: mw66776.jpg (96KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
mw66776.jpg
96KB, 587x800px
>>85099571
>I-it's just Anglos I swear!
nice try Aryan
>>
>>85101768

You've got to work twice as hard looking after livestock when they can't graze in fields.
>>
>>85088436
When Tywin/Ned/Rob died. He was the only one cunning enough to rule.

Now you have millennials running the show.
>>
>>85101860
well, they will not just fight a war against another house
if they lose everyone will die so there isnt any point to look after the livestock
>>
>>85101845
But i'm a slav
>>
>>85100603
WUMP WUMP WUMP
>>
>>85101934
>Mentioning based Tywin in the same line as those other two dodos
And lets not let how shit Arya and Sansa are make us think Rob was ever anything other than shit, just like his mother
>>
>>85101934
arent you a millennial too?
>>
>>85101505
>dude wants to sit on his old ass and drink all day
>wants his daughter to feed him and take care of all the chores
>muh sjw gurrrl power

you are retarded
>>
>>85088436
>Used to be an enjoying show
this is news to me, stupid nigger
>>
>>85101650
Or that Euron is a fucked up sorcerer pirate who has a dragon horn

Or that Aeron Greyjoy is going around gathering Drowned God zealots and is probably trying to summon a kraken or some shit

Or that LSH is galavanting throughout the riverlands hanging Freys and pitting Jaime and Brienne against one another

Of course there will never be resolutions to these things because the fat guy can't finish a book
>>
any one notice that the, i dont even know the guys name, famous cameo mans song said something about a golden hand, was it some jaime foreshadowing anyone catch the lyrics?

also was that archmeaster marwyn? did his name get dropped at all
>>
>>85102005
this. Starks are retards
>>
>>85088436
The essence of the show has been lost, its called "Game of Thrones" for a reason, yet Jon Snow is brought back from the dead, Daenerys just walks into a place and somehow ends up being queen of all of them and Aarya can just teleport, impresonate people, turn men into pies without anyone noticing, etc.

The last bit of the themes the show carried with it died when Cersei did her thing, which was amazing mind you. Euron fits the old style of the show aswell.

This season and the next really undermines everything that happened before, all we are going to have in the end is J&D vs. White Zombies to save the world.

All i'm hoping is for the show to deliver one last plot twist and have Little Finger or Cersei on the throne in the end, but based on the leaks i've seen...
>>
>>85102065
No, that song has nothing to do with Jaime. It's fairly common in the books (everyone knows/sings it).
>>
>>85101934
Tywin? Yes.

Ned? Wanted to be good too bad.

Rob? Not a ruler. Just a lucky conqueror with a name that inspired people.
>>
>>85088436
at this point you got to make ART!. All that combat and sex was just to get you hooked. A lot of shows do not that now. If the ratings go down it well start to be fun again.
>>
File: 1339267781660.png (421KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
1339267781660.png
421KB, 480x419px
>>85095040
>normies
>outside
>having fun
What the fuck. Why isn't everyone as miserable as me? Have another (you) for revealing this evil to us, fellow 'pede.
>>
>>85101505
>women does anything other than cook clean and get fucked
>GURRRRRRL POWER
/pol/ please
>>
File: 6465876.png (195KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
6465876.png
195KB, 368x375px
>>85101934
>Now you have millennials running the show.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>85089429
do not forget that all the dumb women have to become the smart ones after all. LOL
>>
>>85088436
it all went downhill after the producers started taking the show strictly off of the book script.

the first season was shot for shot almost identical to the book
>>
>>85102146
>Euron fits the old style of the show aswell.
In what way?
>>
>>85102146
>i should be watching rick and morty
then go do it faggot
>>
>>85101505
Anything any woman ever does is girl power propaganda for you whiny cucks.
>>
>>85099882
your link is gone or bad
>>
>>85099649
That doesn't mean there is any good reason to believe and become a christfag. At least they know their book is fiction.
>>
>>85095040
why cant places like this be set on fire instead of people just enjoying bands and stuff..
>>
>>85099171
>>85101471
How are the white walkers so fucking slow?
>>
File: 1499518087075.gif (1MB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499518087075.gif
1MB, 540x372px
>>85099287
>finally seeing the blackfish after a long ass season-gap
>they decide to kill him at riverrun for no fucking reason than "he wanted to die in his home"

fuck dumb and dumber
>>
>>85102305
>>85102013

>How dare you get annoyed that after a series that had 5 well written and researched series based around the war of the roses that the show writers go "nah, forget why people liked this series, this series needs modern values! Lets lazily and ham-fistedly introduce elements that no characters had really talked about and now make it the main topic of conversation!

It's shit writing, it's anachronistic and it's taking a dump on the themes of the show.
>>
>>85102610
they are fictional so the creators can do whatever they want with them
probably the inspiration was zombies who are very slow too
>>
File: 1499870305553.jpg (72KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499870305553.jpg
72KB, 456x402px
>>85095040
There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>85102472
Not that guy but the blantant feminism undertones are buttfucking the story at this point
>>
>>85099934
You don't go to an event like this just because you enjoy the show. This is all about being a part of something and gaining attention by proxy or being in the spotlight of the footage. It's is completely about validation and justifying it by seeing other people there joining in and witnessing it together. Shows that are 100x better in quality don't get shit like this because the people that watch them actually want to be immersed in the experience and not get distracted by a bar full of other people you can not control.
>>
>>85097363
I think it's you who hasn't even put a little bit of thought into your opinion. You just don't want to admit that the show is bad now.
>>
How does she know how to change faces?
She was never taught that. The first time with Meryn Trant made sense because it was very crude and she didn't say a word.
Also is it literally his skin she's wearing? I thought it was a magical shroud like Jaquen uses.
This show makes some retarded leaps in logic.
>>
>>85097363
Are you fucking serious? the writing is the same in season 1-3 as it is in 5-6? Have you even watched a single episode?

Rhetorical by the way, you're clearly trolling or retarded
>>
>>85099539
>still a slave to network airing times
Jesus fucking Christ just kill yourself already grandpa
>>
>>85088436
It's just a show about tits and dragons, Anon.
>>
>>85102888
there is no logic in what faceless men do, its pure fiction
dont try to find logic in fantasy shows
>>
>>85102510

God forbid someone try to find purpose.

Atheists are such angsty NEETs.
>>
>>85099036
Ok so this is what's gonna happen
>Frey soldiers discoverthe scene
>Oh golly! All of the Frey men are dead, and the only people alive here are the women.
>Seems like they died from poisoning
And then they take turns raping them, and then they execute them (rightfully so, from their POV)
D&D obviously only want to cater to their tumblr audience and they know that whoever the fuck is still a fan of that show doesn't have the braincells to think about the consequence of whatever the fuck the characters do.
>>
>>85095040

Isn't HBO cracking down hard on shit like this?

Why aren't we mass-reporting this bar to them?
>>
>>85100019
nothing grows there. In the books it is made clear that food is hard to find at this point. Hell the Bontons killed off most of their workers due to it.
>>
>>85102889
The writing is the same shit quality, it's just the plot was miles better in the earlier seasons.
>>
>>85103062
OH. And also we're supposed to believe that Stanni's men followed him when he literally had no plan of going back, since he left his fucking CASTLE abandoned. So basically the soldiers were agreeing to leave their families and houses FOREVER to starve or be killed by bandits since they're under the protection of NOBODY. WHO THE FUCK FOLLOWED HIM
>>
>>85102610
they are undead destroyers of mankind. I don't think they are in a rush
>>
>>85088436

This is the best this season is going to get too.

Since the leaks are true, every episode will be worse than this first one.

Enjoy the ride down.
>>
File: angery.png (43KB, 201x236px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
43KB, 201x236px
>>85095040
I knew what i was in for, yet i still watched it
>>
>>85103437
what leaks?
>>
>>85103131
Umm, because this is great for HBO.
>>
File: 1339457748560.jpg (45KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1339457748560.jpg
45KB, 709x765px
>arya kills the lannister troops she's with
>takes ed sheeran's face
>all 60 minutes of the episode are ed sheeran sneaking into king's landing while constantly singing
>>
Can someone post the spoilers please? Forgot what half of them were but after seeing the first episode got reminded of seeing them.
>>
>>85095040

I don't get it, why is everybody mad at this? Cuz that chick in the front is fat and ugly? Are ugly people not allowed to like things now?
>>
>>85103943
your new is showing
>>
>>85104129

Right that's why I'm asking questions

I watched the video expecting a bunch of people saying cringey shit but there was nothing, only ugly people silently watching tv
>>
>>85097363
>You've grown out of it.

I fucking love this meme.

It's such a management type of answer, requiring literally no self-reflection on the party being called shit.

>Dude, your work has become awful recently.
>NUH-UH, YOU'VE JUST GROWN OUT OF MY WORK! THERE'S STILL A HUGE MARKET FOR ME!
>hmm....maybe you're right. you might not be great fit for us, but we'll give you a glowing recommendation to whoever wants you next

And that's how people fail upwards: because all they need to say is "I definitely haven't gotten worse; times just change".
>>
>>85104243
>Right
lurk moar, not reading the rest of your blog post
>>
>>85103730
no it is not. this kills their subs revenue. hbo tries to ban them for years now.
>>
>>85101576
>"GRRM is a washed up old fart. We can totally tell a much better story than that straight white male fuckhead."
The stupidity and arrogance of these showrunners not even considering to using any of these plotlines is so astounding to me.
>>
>>85095040
What the fuck? That scene was so clumsily done, everyone applauding yuck, fucking nu-males
>>
It's the finale effect.
You can feel a show's dialog become a certain format nearing the finale
>>
>>85095040
So this is the american people, uh.
>>
>>85104720
the entire season is buildup for the last couple episodes. that's how it works now.
>>
>>85088436

>ber 25, 1970) is an American novelist, ... Benioff was born David Friedman in New York City, to a Jewish family.

>Daniel Brett Weiss (born April 23, 1971) is an American author, screenwriter, producer, and ... D. B. Weiss by Gage Skidmore 2.jpg. Weiss ... His family is Jewish.

early seasons has many talented writers including GRRM Himself

This time you got Jewish femi-faggotory-fan-fiction
>>
>>85100726
>Capitalism is the reason for most art
Yeah, maybe as in most artists experience so much suffering due capitalism that they make art as an outlet. The only art that thrives under capitalism is either soulless drivel made by businessmen or edgy garbage (i.e. warhol.)

Why do capitalists always insist that great things only exist because of financial competition? In truth all it encourages are things that are profitable, as in

>shitty music, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay
>shitty film, walking dead, pandering, superhero reboots
>shitty food, meant to be as cheap as possible resulting in unhealthy trash and the absurdly inhumane treatment of animals
>shitty values, vacuous professionalism and disgusting disparity in wealth
>shitty structures, almost hilariously primitive privatized prison systems and nonexistent healthcare
>shitty and unethical business practice, like making products meant to break after a certain time, hiking up prices and paying employees not even close to livable amounts of money
>shitty government. money determines everything and the rich are more fucking important than you are so good luck achieving positive change
>shitty laws not meant to reflect justice, but meant to appease special interests

Democracy is part of the problem by the way, i.e. Trump.

When will the world realize the obvious solution is to design a neo-constitutional AI that controls every aspect of the economy, distributing wealth in such a way that keeps the most people content? That isn't influenced by crooked lobbyists or irrational bias? With the way the world is headed this is the only meaningful way to establish stability. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>85088436
Anyone got a stream link?
>>
>>85103921
SPOILERS BELOW

>game of thrones S07E02 plot synopsis:
>jaime stabs cersei and throws her off balcony, muttering "The things I do for love....bitch."
>sansa murders jon snow to gain power but then arya murders sansa, fulfilling their arc of sibling rivalry
>daenerys, in a stunning and empowering twist, marries misandei and they pose on the thrones, cue epic dragons, epic string section
>tyrion and varys try and light a blunt using dragon breath but they both get burned alive
>jorah infects sam with greyscale, 15 minute scene of sam sawing his own arm off using the tarly family sword, very symbolic and empowering
>bran travels back in time and accidentally kills ned stark and is forced to replace him, the epic twist being that ned stark was just old bran....ratings skyrocket
>the night king listens to the new arcade fire album and decides not to attack westeros because of the inspiring and innovative liberal social message
>>
File: IMG_6314.jpg (58KB, 638x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6314.jpg
58KB, 638x424px
>>
>>85089712
I wonder is she can fuq a dragon dingus?

But yeah got outside of battle, action or random killing scenes is incredibly boring.

Such a shame because aside from durrrneres and muh dragons all the actors are wasted especially the good ones
>>
>>85106537
www.hbogo.com
>>
>>85107388
bravo d&d
>>
>>85099969
wtf why don't my friends do this with me? am i ugly?
>>
>>85106465
>warhol
>edgy garbage
>having this little understanding of art history

jesus christ be less deluded you idiot, you think communism would let art thrive?
the system where stain sent poets that implied vaugley that maybe people starving to death is bad to concentration camps.
Or facism? where Hitler literally booted out everybody who wasnt a classical artist under pain of death?

You're a fucking idiot capitalism for all its faults gives artists the freedom to make art and the freedom to make bad art is one of them. The same way in which boy bads can get popular, so can mass appeal art you nonce.
>>
File: Unseasoned.jpg (37KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
Unseasoned.jpg
37KB, 621x672px
>>85106465

Why do resentful neo marxists always insist that wealth redistribution is the only way to make life meaningful and establish stability?

Capitalism while flawed is still the best system we have yet to come up with. Your fantasy AI is cool and all but is just that: fantasy. The ironic thing is that for such a technology to exist people would need to invest a lot of money and personal and corporate interests would come into play. I'm assuming this was bait but 2/10 for getting me to respond.
>>
>>85095040
This almost made me throw up.
>>
>>85089180
Sounds like bullshit. Truth is that George Martin just did not finish writing the shit that they are now turning into tv. He only has a general vision with which the TV production jews work with. Also most of the cool male characters are dead and

>hurr durr le hound is alive
Trivialized the impact of the show completely.
>>
I thought it was just my depression telling me that this show is shit now, but I guess it's objective shit. It's hard to tell these days.
>>
>>85089398
Reddit and tumblr.
Obv the you tube numales as well.
>>
>>85088436
Not a lot happened in the episode but it was unironically better than 90% of the horse shit from the last 2 years.
>>
>>85099333
This guy gets it.
>>
>>85102889
I like how you guys like seasons 2 and 3 now, when they first aired you reacted the exact same way you're reacting to this season.
>>
>>85108996
There is nothing about communism that made Stalin do that. He was just an asshole who abused his power, which by the way flies in the face of true communism.

Also there isn't anything about Fascism that is inherently anti art. The quality of a dictatorship is dependent entirely on the dictator themselves. In this case Hitler was an asshole.

True capitalism on the other hand, features a heavily stratified class structure that is inherent to itself. Think about that. A system where poverty is a literal given. Try and alleviate it with a little socialism and eh...why not just go all the way? Is true equality not an american virtue? Capitalism might be good for punk and hip hop, because people get pissed.

Any fucking non-fascist government system gives artists the "freedom" to make art. Its just a lot easier to make art when you're not slaving for a local business for minimum wage. Capitalism was "OK" for a while but now its basically vestigial.
>>
>>85089765

this is done on purpose. if you fuck a girl in the first 10 minutes of date, there is no where to go after that.
>>
>>85110637

>Communism would work if I ran it. Even though every version of it thus far has been a massive failure and has lead to the deaths of millions.
>>
>>85109036
Calling me resentful is not an argument. Why shouldn't I be resentful?

Calling it a fantasy is also not an argument. At one point American independence was a fantasy. And I don't think Capitalism being "the best we have" is a good argument for anything considering how shitty it is.

Its not even unrealistic. Supercomputers exist with the processing power to manage a government already. All we would need is the program itself. I admit its idealistic as fuck considering the existing power structures aren't going to just tear themselves down, but if we shun idealism then what are we left with?
>>
File: birdcage.jpg (76KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
birdcage.jpg
76KB, 600x699px
>>85110882
t. Joe Rogan
>>
>>85110742
Communism is a theoretical government system that requires infallibility and organization. Just because it hasn't worked doesn't mean it can't, and the pure philosophy of it isn't responsible for anyone's death. Blame the actual people who abused their power. I don't fucking blame capitalism itself for all the bullshit America has caused in the middle east, even though it was for the profit of someone...
>>
>>85111039
we're going to cut your fucking heads off if you keep talking that shit
>>
I actually enjoy this show

Lord of the rings is so much better though

I enjoy snyder capekino

Spartacus is my favorite show

Fight me faggits
>>
File: 1497988293408.png (1MB, 1291x606px) Image search: [Google]
1497988293408.png
1MB, 1291x606px
>>85110637
You are a retard.

Communism is not supposed to work. It's purpose is to use useful idiots like you to install tyrants. The fact you exist is proof that most citizens are no better than peasants, and that you deserve to be crushed under a boot for your own stupidity. You don't deserve freedom.

Also fuck off to leftypol, this isn't TV related. We don't need you injecting your toxic ideology into everything, and then crying wolf.
>>
>>85088436
Because they now have to think up the shit themselves and no longer have Martins work to fall back on.

Sometimes they get something cool, like blowing up the sept, but most of the time it's a failure.
>>
>>85111007
Missing a mention of Alpha Brain and chimps—geez, look at the size of those things they'll tear you apart
>>
>>85111484
The DMT must be getting to me, better take my super monkey vitality befor- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SMOKE WEED YOU FUCKING PUSSY?!
>>
complacency. there have been enough big event moments to remember the show by. as long as the ending is epic and bloody it really doesn't matter if the interim is weak, in terms of ratings and the show's legacy amongst normies

I'm still enjoying it, but if this is an issue for you, I'd suggest giving up on television and exclusively watching film instead. this kind of thing is a reality of the format. you can take it easy when you get positive feedback. you can write with the real time audience in mind (hence all the masturbatory feminist stuff). there are only a few exceptions

at this stage, they're struggling to write intelligently and with a smaller cast some of the lesser actors are really getting exposed. overall it's not that much worse. the hound scene was great. the ed sheeran thing was almost insulting, but I did laugh

in any case, the show's reputation historically has been "everyone dies, lots of sex xD" so I think complaints of it being boring now that there's less action are quite telling
>>
>>85092706
>they got the idea of the grave digger from GRRM
that's not really fair. it's not like the scene was built around the gravedigging. it was tacked on as a reference to the book, not the meat of the scene. and they laid the foundation for that scene seasons ago. if anything's half ass, it's this as a criticism
>>
>>85111360

It's all so tiresome
>>
They started listening to their audience
>>
>>85095040
Why do they all look so fucking ecstatic to be watching this show? Those three girls at the bar literally have permanent open smiles pasted on their faces? Are they on drugs? Is it just because they know the cameras are on them and they're hamming it up, or are they legitimately this fucking happy to be watching a television show? What's wrong with them?
>>
>>85097609
They're whining because they used to fucking love it -and they were right to do so, it was a great show- and now it's shit
>>
>>85099447
the way he overcomes his fear of fire to see the visions was decent character moment.. add in the grave digga scene in the snow and he probably had the best 5 minutes of the show
>>
>>85099649
you got it..

>think sports and religion is for sheep
>fall for corporate created entertainment
>>
>>85098429

hello what did they talk about
>>
>>85111039

>Communism is a theoretical government system that requires infallibility and organization.

Find me a human that is infallible and I will find you a unicorn. Within communism, a corrupt group will always ascends to power by painting themselves as saviors of the oppressed.
Now this is not to say that capitalistic democracies are without corruption and lies and bullshit, but they are in fact the most successful societies thus far. You're coming at this from the point of view that inequality is bad and evil, but that ignores the very reality of life. Inequality exists everywhere in nature and it is a fact that people will suffer. How would you rather suffer? As a minimum wage worker struggling to get by while you shitpost on a mongolian cartoon board, or starving in the gulag for having an opinion?
>>
>>85095040

THE FUTURE IS NOW

>social gatherings where people get their daily dose of "feel good" drugs and "entertainment"
>cue the propaganda and brain washing
>mass cohesion
>"we are all so similar because we like the same entertainment and are taking drugs"
>populace ignores other problems around them

This could easily be some wierd plot for a 70s/80s sci-fi.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (91KB, 1018x573px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
91KB, 1018x573px
>triggers your angry autists
>>
It's cause they aren't going off source material and are just pulling this shit out of their ass and smearing it over the manuscripts
>>
>>85101650
Aegon is her nephew, Rhaegor was her brother.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_tree_of_House_Targaryen
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.