[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie called Jurassic Park >most dinosaurs are from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

>movie called Jurassic Park
>most dinosaurs are from Cretaceous Period
>>
Jurassic Park sounds cooler and more iconic.
>>
>>85086360
>urass park
???
>>
File: BDH157.jpg (1MB, 3160x4423px) Image search: [Google]
BDH157.jpg
1MB, 3160x4423px
>>85087490
Obviously it's a reference to park manager Claire.
>>
>not knowing that hammond's dinosaurs were basically just mish-mashed theme park monsters and weren't meant to be realistic portrayals of the real creatures
>>
They weren't real dinosaurs anyway and this is about marketing faggot. Jurassic Park rolls of the tongue and most people are more familiar with "jurassic" as term than "cretaceous"
>>
>>85087734
Genetically engineered theme park monsters.
>>
>>85087614
Disgusting. She's way too pale and pasty, she looks like a fucking corpse. Wh*te people truly are sickening.
>>
>>85087889
>>85087734
they were literally just frogs. frogposting taken to a whole new level.
>>
File: BDH37.jpg (110KB, 800x1083px) Image search: [Google]
BDH37.jpg
110KB, 800x1083px
>>85087894
I think she's a pretty darn pretty lady myself, friend.
>>
>>85087948
Aye, Wu even says in JW, real dinosaurs would look very different but you didn't want real you wanted cool, that's why the series fascinates me, these aren't dinosaurs their monsters and that's why i feel like the indominus route was only a matter of time, fuck knows what's going to happen in JW2, i feel like rexy is gunna die though ):
>>
>>85087894
>b***k "people" don't like smooth ivory skin
>still haven't invented the wheel
>>
>>85088064

It's the other way round in the books. Wu wants Hammond to create passive, domesticated, theme park dinosaurs, not attempt to recreate the actual animals. He wants them to look like cartoon, picture-book dinosaurs - dragging tails, stupid, lumbering, etc.
>>
>>85088084
How could you invent something that already exists? Are whiteys really this slow?
>>
>>85088135
If it was soley based on the books wouldn't it have ended with JP1 they bombed the island in the end right?
>>
>>85088176
How could you miss his point by that much? Are niggers really this slow?
>>
>>85088332
You literally cannot create something that already exists. He didn't translate his point across with actual facts, that's his fault not mine.
>>
>>85088176
>the wheel is a naturally occurring device that spontaneously forms in nature

Niggers

Niggers niggers niggers
>>
>>85088444
>Missing the point by THIS FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>85086423
You only think this because it was called jurassic park and its stuck in your head now. If I went back in time and replaced Spielberg's script to call it cretaceous park, and thats what people called it for 20 years, you would be singing a different tune right now.
>>
>>85088064
I remember after I saw The lost world, people were already talking about how the 3rd movie would be about mutant dinosaurs. It ended up being the spinosaurus but the idea for mutant dinosaurs was already established back then.
>>
>>85088444
>already exists
Prehistoric kangs willed wheels passivleyCinto existence
>>
>>85088564
>L-Lol you just don't get it
Jesus Christ, if I'm so fucking stupid then explain it to me then.
>>
>>85088589
You can't prove that. Why do you think the movie was called Jurassic Park in the first place? Because it sounded cooler than Triassic Park or Cretaceous Park.

>>85088823
Africans never created wheels on their own. Is your autism satisfied?
>>
>>85087812
It does roll off the tongue easier, but the only reason people know about the Jurassic period is because of the book and movie.
>>
>>85088709
I honestly believe that spino was indominus tier of genetic fuckery, shook off a clear bite to the neck from a trex, just like the indominus did, also the mercs i imagine shot at the spino and it did nothing.
>>
>>85087812
>most people are more familiar with "jurassic" as term than "cretaceous"

You realize this is because of the movie, right? You ignoramus. If it had been called Cretaceous Park, everybody would know the word Cretaceous. Because it'd be the title of one of the most iconic and cherished films in history.
>>
>>85087812
>most people are more familiar with "jurassic" as term than "cretaceous"

That's literally only because of the movie. You're right about everything else though.
>>
>>85088276
There was a second book, anon.
>>
>>85089098
>Africans never created wheels on their own. Is your autism satisfied?
Then why didn't he type "created" instead of "invented"? Invention implies that it hasn't ever been created before? Why do white people have such shitty vocabularies? Fucking sad that a black person can speak your own language better than you can. Fucking kek.
>>
Would you guys go dino hunting? Like if they made a game park and you could go on a guided hunt of raptors or a t rex. What weapons would have to be used?
>>
>>85089236
Daily reminder that a spino was a fisherman dino consisting on fish and not getting into tussles with bigger theropods.
Therefore. Whatever they spliced him with was a very territorial animal with the will to hunt bigger animals and track down a single prey across an island.
>>
>>85089352
USAS with extended mags and exposive rounds.
>>
File: 1486616228292s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486616228292s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Jurassic Park movies still banned in Alabama?
>>
>>85089402
Agreed, i wonder honestly..... what was it spliced with it doesn't look like anything, while the indominus clearly has bits of raptor and trex in it, maybe the spino was just spliced to be stronger, makes you wonder what ingen had in mind when they were making the spinosaurus.
>>
>>85087894
Her intelligence alone is more attractive than anything I've ever seen in a nigger, then again every black I've ever met has had and IQ ≥60
>>
>>85089303

>nigger arguing vague semantics in a desperate attempt to win an internet argument

Kill yourself
>>
>>85089352
I honestly wonder if there's any shoulder fired weapon that could reliably take down a T-Rex without blowing it up.
>>
>>85086360
>called a theme park
>there are no vendor stands selling $10 aquafina waters and $15 bags of caramel popcorn
That's how I knew this movie was fake.
>>
>>85089303
>Then why didn't he type "created" instead of "invented"?

Because he figured you didn't have autism. He was sadly mistaken.
>>
File: binder2_page_30.jpg (701KB, 1329x1305px) Image search: [Google]
binder2_page_30.jpg
701KB, 1329x1305px
>>85089608
>being so anti-black that you support SJWs
Fucking kek. Worked into a shoot.
>>85089632
>It doesn't even matter if I can't speak proper English, you dumb nigger
>>
>>85089680
It really looked more like a safari trail with dinosaurs than a theme park. If there's one thing JW did right it was showing it as an actual theme park with restaurants and brand names plastered everywhere.
>>
>>85088084
Fucking white people seriously are in denial
>>
>>85089939
Okay buddy great facebook group pic you got there
>>
>>85089271
Jurassic is pronounced closer to it's phonetic "look" than Cretaceous. English doesn't like 3 vowels in a row, with the exception of beautiful and queen.
>>
>>85090106
>L-Lol it's from facebook kek you're wrong haha
How does it feel to be inferior?
>>
>>85087889

>this is not reality!
>not reality
>not reality
>>
>>85090151
That doesn't really have anything to do with this, though. Are you saying that makes the word more attractive and friendly to people in general?
>>
cretaceous is a mouthful for people, especially children. Nobody would be able to spell it based on the phonetics.
>>
>>85090169
You really convinced me with that image full of completely unsourced information, really
>>
Wasn't the book written by Michael Crichton titled "Jurassic Park?"

The title has nothing to do with the film makers... they adapted the novel
>>
>>85090873
The book was called Billy and the Cloneasaurus.
>>
>>85090679
https://www.temehu.com/chariots.htm
>Classical historians spoke of the wheel being invented by the Libyans
What'll be your next excuse, whitey?
>>
>>85091223
>classical historians spoke of rock drawings they made assumptions of

Also
>Sahara Aouanrhet Rock Art: Alien-like Crafts & Flying Bodies?

Look for a more credible source next time. The website cites nothing. You're still a buttmad darkie trying to kang his way through an argument.
>>
>>85091438
>classical historians spoke of rock drawings they made assumptions of
HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

It's time to admit that you lost. Go back to your /pol/ safespace where you can whine that a low IQ monkey is more knowledgeable than you.
>>
>>85091706
Not even that guy, but you're really fucking retarded. Literally WE WUZ argument. Of all the supposed accomplishments made by blacks, none have withstood the test of time. Literally every other race has been great in some capacity except for blacks.
>>
File: furassico1.jpg (172KB, 1000x1034px) Image search: [Google]
furassico1.jpg
172KB, 1000x1034px
>>85087490
>>
>>85088589
Nah, you're just a faggot
>>
File: 1317176663305.png (19KB, 589x375px) Image search: [Google]
1317176663305.png
19KB, 589x375px
>>85086360
Do you even into marketing

Obviously you sell a lot more toys when it has a cool name i.e. Jurassic Park rather than Cretaceous Park, JP is a movie that plays a movie.
The theme park is the emotional rollercoaster your senses take while you're being indoctrinated into its products besides jumping on the hype train for everything related to it, that's how capeshit works, that's how marketing / movies work, that's how Starbucks works, that's how all your american toxic clothing brands and food stuffs work, everything is aimed to sell more, nothing is done by accident, everything has been thought out and planned, the dinosaurs roaming around might as well be a virus inside your mcheeseburger spreading around while you don't even notice because you're so accustomed to the lovable mcdonalds clown selling you easy meals, I mean how harmful can a burger be, right?
Or a chinese made sweater which has poison on it because chinks decided to spike every product being outsourced from the west to their nation.
>>
>>85089939
>meme image
>no sources
Quality post your royal highness!
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.