[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ is there any show out there that doesn't completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Burn-notice-season-6.jpg (24KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
Burn-notice-season-6.jpg
24KB, 570x300px
/tv/ is there any show out there that doesn't completely disappoint in the last season? Everything from the Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Lost, HIMYM. Even pure comfy shows like pic related and Psych fall flat on their face in the last season. Is there any show out there that is good till the last drop?
>>
>>85082283
>psych
>after season 3
wew
>>
>>85082303
Yeah I get that but holy shit the last season was terrible
>>
>>85082330
not counting shows with like 3 seasons, seinfeld might be the one exception. Although season 5 is my favorite, seasons 8 and 9 are tip top.
>>
>>85082622
I'll have to give Seinfeld another look. Also want to add House to the list of shows that shit the bed in the last season
>>
>>85082622
Seinfeld is a masterpiece, but I think it's partly because each episode is practically siloed. The worst episodes throwback to previous ones.

Frasier's also pretty consistent
>>
>>85082330
The finale was a decent send-off IMO
>>
>>85083077
Have you heard anything about the musical reunion coming this Christmas?
>>
>>85082283

Deadwood
>>
>>85082966
i really enjoy frasier. tight writing a lot of the time.
>>
>>85082283
Leverage, Eureka.

I wanna say Monk but I missed the last few episodes. Then again, I loved Burn Notice's last season so what do I know.
>>
>>85083787
The last season of burn notice got away from what made it so comfy in the first place. Has Sam and Michael both breaking their own codes, Fiona hooking up with the new guy. Just lost that comfort food feeling
>>
The Shield
>>
>>85082283
>Burn Notice's last season
>Bad

Wew lad
>>
Mad Men. Some didn't like where it ended up, but where it ended up was not only perfect for the characters but followed through thematically from the first shot of the first episode.

It's one thing for a show to leave the characters in a place that feels earned and satisfying, but it is another thing entirely to follow through thematically.
>>
Damn OP, I had to go into cartoons to think of a few.

>Both Clone Wars shows
>Justice League Unlimited

Prison Break had an alright finale (which was the revival series), but it felt rushed.
>>
>>85084060
Last seasons tend to do that, but this did it very well I think. And I like that it became a slightly bigger ensemble because I'm a Leverage guy and look for it anywhere I can
>>
>>85083787

I love Eureka but they added Felicia Day, after they managed to kill her off in end of the 4th season. I got to flag you for that one anon.
>>
>>85084771
#FreeRonnie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.